Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it's the same sage, different varieties around the world but basically the same. Paganism just means a nature based spiritual system. The native American people could be classed as pagans as their practices and folk lore are rooted in nature :)

With respect, It is an insult to call Native Americans "pagans". They do not consider themselves pagan.

I understand there is more info on him but people are discussing how crazy they think he is rather than facts or information.

I have never even been to Aus, sadly, so I have no ties to this man I just hate coming on here to catch up and respond and everytime its the same thing over and over... AD's crazy.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

It is probably not going to stop. He is a controversial figure here, and extremely involved with this case ... seeing that he has been charged with Sam's murder and interfering with Sam after death.

When we eventually get more info on Boscaino, perhaps after the committal (presuming he'll plead not guilty) then we'll be able to discuss him more.

And I imagine you have seen all the discussion about Sam himself?

Welcome Penguino! Yes I think he has something down his shorts when leaving the apartment. Maybe money? If he was dealing, he may have had to take the "takings" back to his superiors.

I don't feel like there was another person in the car, because when the motorcycle passed him up the road a way, he was alone in the car. But he definitely paused.... Sometimes I do this if I am making sure I've got my phone, purse etc. Maybe he was checking something? That's my gut feeling anyway :)
The windows are so tinted there is no way to tell if someone was in that backseat from the video.

Welcome Penguino! Yes I think he has something down his shorts when leaving the apartment. Maybe money? If he was dealing, he may have had to take the "takings" back to his superiors.

I don't feel like there was another person in the car, because when the motorcycle passed him up the road a way, he was alone in the car. But he definitely paused.... Sometimes I do this if I am making sure I've got my phone, purse etc. Maybe he was checking something? That's my gut feeling anyway :)

I dunno Freya. Guys sometimes adjust things that are naturally in their shorts. :D

I understand there is more info on him but people are discussing how crazy they think he is rather than facts or information.

I have never even been to Aus, sadly, so I have no ties to this man I just hate coming on here to catch up and respond and everytime its the same thing over and over... AD's crazy.

Where are people saying he's "crazy"? We're speculating about his mental state because he's accused of a horrendous murder. He's also been illegally fighting overseas and we know that people involved in conflict suffer mental illness at alarming rates after they return, even when they have all the support afforded by the military.

Anyway, we're allowed to discuss this. If you don't like the type of discussion we have here, well.. Not sure what to tell you.

It is probably not going to stop. He is a controversial figure here, and extremely involved with this case ... seeing that he has been charged with Sam's murder and interfering with Sam after death.

When we eventually get more info on Boscaino, perhaps after the committal (presuming he'll plead not guilty) then we'll be ab;e to discuss him more.

And I imagine you have seen all the discussion about Sam himself?
I get there's more info on him but that onfo does not even pertain to this case!

Did gaining this new knowledge of crimemap.info take anyone else into a one hour spiral of looking up every house they've ever lived in, every house family and friends currently live in, and every house in the immediate vicinity? Or just me? 🙊🙋
I'm about to try it out... I'm astounded that I've never heard of this before!

Just asking - can't sleep lol - has anyone tried different spelling of the last name and his middle name together or his first?
With traditional names, some people like to Australianise them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yes. We have tried everything we can think of. We'll keep trying, but I think he may be very locked down ... or not a big FB user. Some guys aren't.

Where are people saying he's "crazy"? We're speculating about his mental state because he's accused of a horrendous murder. He's also been illegally fighting overseas and we know that people involved in conflict suffer mental illness at alarming rates after they return, even when they have all the support afforded by the military.

Anyway, we're allowed to discuss this. If you don't like the type of discussion we have here, well.. Not sure what to tell you.
I dont even know how to respond to this without writing a book. You have chosen to use this thread to discuss your cats and crystals, you can use private chat for that. We are here for Sam and to discuss the facts of this case. I too have a right to discuss my opinion and if you dont like it, dont respond.

I get there's more info on him but that onfo does not even pertain to this case!

I beg to differ, it may be relevant to his state of mind. IIRC a person who corresponded with him wondered if he had PTSD and if that may have affected his actions. His joining the Kurdish army may have led to PTSD, if he has it. His not getting into the Aussie Army may have been why he went to Syria and joined the Kurdish forces. His apparent back injury may be why he may have been drugged up. That may have affected his actions.

It is all a long chain.

I beg to differ, it may be relevant to his state of mind. IIRC a person who corresponded with him wondered if he had PTSD and if that may have affected his actions. His joining the Kurdish army may have led to PTSD, if he has it. It is all a long chain.

He also witnessed a person dying being blown up by a landmine [emoji17]

Did gaining this new knowledge of crimemap.info take anyone else into a one hour spiral of looking up every house they've ever lived in, every house family and friends currently live in, and every house in the immediate vicinity? Or just me? [emoji87][emoji137]

I had never heard of it and since finding it I have identified many crack houses in my neighbourhood [emoji15][emoji15]. An amazing site.

Haha no it's not. Look up pagan in the dictionary.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/pagan

"a member of a religious, spiritual, or cultural community based on the worship of nature or the earth"

I am NA blood & so is my husband, it is an insult to refer to first nation people as pagans. Although a native person can practice Wicca etc. and relate to that as being pagan.

Did gaining this new knowledge of crimemap.info take anyone else into a one hour spiral of looking up every house they've ever lived in, every house family and friends currently live in, and every house in the immediate vicinity? Or just me? 

Haha! Guilty as charged! Only 1 offence at my house, however it apparently happened in the time we were living here, and it didn't!

I dont even know how to respond to this without writing a book. You have chosen to use this thread to discuss your cats and crystals, you can use private chat for that. We are here for Sam and to discuss the facts of this case. I too have a right to discuss my opinion and if you dont like it, dont respond.

I totally agree and talk about argumentative, lol.

Haha! Guilty as charged! Only 1 offence at my house, however it apparently happened in the time we were living here, and it didn't!

I am so jealous. I wish we had that facility in SA. :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member