IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would they want to return?

Not my idea but that perpetrators return to a crime scene is possible. Some reasons - To ensure they didn't leave anything behind, to plant something that might incriminate someone else, to gloat (yes, a sicko) or to relive the experience.

Because we have so little facts, anything's possible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What's interesting is a few weeks ago I was tired of looking at BG's picture. Sick of the same blurry person in a blue jacket. But I gave it a rest and I'm returning to looking at it again. Blowing it up in different resolutions with different sharpening masks.

If LE has more of him on video, I wish they would release at least another still shot. Sometimes a profile picture of a person is just as revealing, or perhaps more, than face on and head down. It's brilliant Libby captured him and I know we cannot wait for justice. It's the least we as a society can do for them.

One thing I still don't see in playing with the jpeg is RL in BG.

Why would they want to return?

I don't know. Maybe it is a place with which they are familiar and have frequented it in the past. Maybe they live nearby and it it is part of a shortcut or path between two desinations. They could just like it for some reason, perhaps simply the beauty of the natural surroundings? Maybe they choose to return specifically to refresh their memory of their crime. Maybe they left something behind....

I agree with this , we can see a bit of grey in one of the BG photos which makes no sense unless it's one of the girls and we know it's not Libby.

I've often thought the same, but also thought it would be risky for BG to grab Abby on the bridge becasue (1) if Abby struggled she could have potentially pushed him off the bridge, or they both could have toppled off together; and (2) if Libby was some distance away (maybe even off the bridge and on the trail at the South end) he would have a hard time controlling her. He would have no way to predict if Libby would stay to help Abby or run off for help. I think it makes more sense that he followed them the length of the bridge, gradually closing the gap and actually made his 'move' once the girls had reached the end. He then marched them 'down the hill', likely at gun point.

I've often thought the same, but also thought it would be risky for BG to grab Abby on the bridge becasue (1) if Abby struggled she could have potentially pushed him off the bridge, or they both could have toppled off together; and (2) if Libby was some distance away (maybe even off the bridge and on the trail at the South end) he would have a hard time controlling her. He would have no way to predict if Libby would stay to help Abby or run off for help. I think it makes more sense that he followed them the length of the bridge, gradually closing the gap and actually made his 'move' once the girls had reached the end. He then marched them 'down the hill', likely at gun point.

Maybe Libby was going to take another photo of Abby hence why she was further back on the bridge and that's when BG suddenly started to get closer and closer and coming up behind Abby and that's what spooked Libby as she could see him coming closer and closer.

:moo:

Maybe Libby was going to take another photo of Abby hence why she was further back on the bridge and that's when BG suddenly started to get closer and closer and coming up behind Abby and that's what spooked Libby as she could see him coming closer and closer.

Maybe he didn't see Libby tilll after he grabbed Abby.

Actually that is what the FBI unit that works to develop a suspect profile does. After all there is a level of violence against a person, I'm thinking here dismemberment, etc, that only fits a certain type of suspect. A lot of people who might be able to knock someone on the head or strangle in an escalation of anger are not capable of going farther. I do not think it is right to say that just because someone is capable of losing control and killing someone they are equally capable of dismemberment.
Another possibility is if they were killed with a specific type of weapon like a bow. (This actually fits one of my theories so I will use it here.) It would direct toward a certain type of suspect if that were the case.

I'm not sure what a "certain type of suspect" might indicate beyond the photo and voice of who LE believe to be their suspect and who they're asking the public for help in identifying?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No I think he knew that it was two girls but Abby was the easier target as Libby was a lot bigger so he would of picked the easier girl to control imo

Same here. MOO is the images show BG pivoting so he can come around Abby's left side to grab her. He could have closed the gap between them in a short period of time, assuming Abby is much closer to BG than Libby. This would also explain why they haven't released that section of video, MOO is he pulled out a weapon of some sort and made a run for Abby.

The two girls*were dropped off*at 1:00 p.m. by a family member at a trail by *Monon*High Bridge in Delphi, Indiana.

During their hike, Libby posted a Snapchat photo of Abby taken at 2:07 p.m., which was the last photo of either of them taken alive.*

At 5:30 p.m., the girls were expected to meet a family member at a predetermined location. When they failed to do so, the family immediately called the police to report the girls missing.

https://www.indianalandmarks.org/endangered-property/monon-high-bridge/

1 p.m. A family member drops off the girls at a trail near Monon High Bridge, an abandoned railroad bridge over Deer Creek.

5:30 p.m. The girls fail to show up at a predetermined location to be picked up by a family member. They’re reported missing.

http://fox59.com/2017/02/16/timelin...iberty-german-and-abigail-williams-in-delphi/
Ok thanks Elley. Theses are the times I remember. Therefore the girls were going to be on the trails for four hours. The perp therefore had some time before the girls would be noticed as missing. 3 hours in fact (from 2.30 till 5.30 p.m.) which is a long time, so it wasn't necessarily a quick abduction and attack IMO.

Then what would make Libby stop recording at such a far distance?

Ok thanks Elley. Theses are the times I remember. Therefore the girls were going to be on the trails for four hours. The perp therefore had some time before the girls would be noticed as missing. 3 hours in fact (from 2.30 till 5.30 p.m.) which is a long time, so it wasn't necessarily a quick abduction and attack IMO.
I don't think this timeline is correct. Most of the interviews with LE include statements that the girls were expected to be picked up by 3:30 pm, but AFTER LOOKING FOR THEM AND CALLING AROUND, the families reported them missing at 5:30 pm. The girls did not expect to be at the park for more than 2-2.5 hours. This is a very important point, which is why I am emphasizing it. The language used to describe the timing of things can quickly lead to wrong conclusions.
5:30 pm is when LE was notified.
3:30 pm is when their relatives noticed the girls were missing.
MOO

RE: the timeline.

By 5:30 that day it would have been getting dark here in Indiana, in fact the trail back to the parking area would have been pretty dark.

RE: the timeline.

By 5:30 that day it would have been getting dark here in Indiana, in fact the trail back to the parking area would have been pretty dark.

That's probably when the family's realised they needed help when it started to get dark.

ocgrad, from these images does it look like the hat is on backwards? Not to me. Nin's camo hat pic looks like there isn't a bill but with the filtered photos below it does, IMO.

These images were posted many threads ago. As I understand it the only change is the colors are inverted.
It helped me see that the hair is covered in both pics. My opinion only.

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members