IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure what a "certain type of suspect" might indicate beyond the photo and voice of who LE believe to be their suspect and who they're asking the public for help in identifying?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That he brought them back or left them at the crime scene is part of the profile as though he wanted them to be found. The COD. 2 girls is part of the profile. Broad daylight. The type of weapon. SA. Level of violence. Alot of things, it's quite a science to come up with the profile of a killer. But the experts determine if it's one person or more, young or older, incited by the violence or by control or sex or even if it fits the profile of a gang hit or attempt at sexual trafficking gone wrong.
They could develop all of this and have someone totally in their sites but if that person has an alibi they need someone to provide testimony that puts them at the bridge at that time instead of where they said they were, so they need to ask for the person who recognizes this one guy to come forward and do the right thing.

LOL it was.
Now my question is??????
Is the neighbor that found the body the same neighbor that asked RL if they could search his property the day before?

Now why wasn't it LE that made the request?

This has always bothered me.

Me too. I asked several threads back but still have not seen it clarified. We also had a pic of a searcher on the bridge which many said looked like BG - similar clothes, build and gait. Could someone repost that pic, blown up if possible, while we are on this subject?

Then what would make Libby stop recording at such a far distance?

She probably slipped the phone into her back pocket because she was palming it videotaping him... but knew as he approached closer and closer, he might see her palming the phone.

I don't think she stopped recording. We know that LE have more video/audio than they have released to the public. I think Libby may have walked ahead of Abby so that she could turn around and take another photo (like the one at 2:07pm). When she turned she noticed BG following Abby (how closely I'm not sure). At some point she pocketed her phone so BG would not notice.

ocgrad, from these images does it look like the hat is on backwards? Not to me. Nin's camo hat pic looks like there isn't a bill but with the filtered photos below it does, IMO.

I totally think it's that tight rolled bill on a hat under a hoodie. Obviously he didn't take his hand out of this pocket and move to hood but maybe the wind was catching it and it is farther back in the 2nd pic.

I don't think she stopped recording. We know that LE have more video/audio than they have released to the public. I think Libby may have walked ahead of Abby so that she could turn around and take another photo (like the one at 2:07pm). When she turned she noticed BG following Abby (how closely I'm not sure). At some point she pocketed her phone so BG would not notice.

Yes, it's possible the phone was hidden while still recording (so there would be black picture, but also audio).

I can't figure out why LE is having such a hard time finding him; everybody else all over the country seems to see him every time they turn around! Sorry, I've been fighting the urge to say that for a while now, and I finally lost the fight.

I fear she was recording using Snapchat. If so there is not much, it only records while you are holding it down and even then only 10 seconds. But 10 seconds is quite a lot to go on and much more than we have seen.

But we do not know if she did stop recording. She may have used her phone recorder and if so it would keep going in her pocket.

Same here. MOO is the images show BG pivoting so he can come around Abby's left side to grab her. He could have closed the gap between them in a short period of time, assuming Abby is much closer to BG than Libby. This would also explain why they haven't released that section of video, MOO is he pulled out a weapon of some sort and made a run for Abby.

Yes, he was moving to pull a weapon on her in the stills we see. So he was just a few frames away from having a gun on her.

I totally think it's that tight rolled bill on a hat under a hoodie. Obviously he didn't take his hand out of this pocket and move to hood but maybe the wind was catching it and it is farther back in the 2nd pic.

Like this?

Attachments

• IMG_8502.JPG
    IMG_8502.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 113
Me too. I asked several threads back but still have not seen it clarified. We also had a pic of a searcher on the bridge which many said looked like BG - similar clothes, build and gait. Could someone repost that pic, blown up if possible, while we are on this subject?

Im not sure if this is the picture you're referring to but a journalist posted this before they found them
91ef6afd414faae5ed80f5e5c125c31e.jpg
e155f129e49d0446b7e49c5f87e2a42a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(SBM) That's exactly the problem IMO!

How is it a problem for LE? They have all the evidence anyone is going to find, they know how the girls were killed and they know whose alibis check out and whose don't. I think the photo is much ado about a big fat nothing. They have this, IMO

Like this?

Actually a tighter roll like a younger guy wears. But otherwise yes similar to this. I lean toward the bark looking camo. I think it could really look like the texture of hair in the pixels.

RL has height in his torso and somewhat in his legs. BG doesn't have the same distribution of height.

Im not sure if this is the picture you're referring to but a journalist posted this before they found them
91ef6afd414faae5ed80f5e5c125c31e.jpg
e155f129e49d0446b7e49c5f87e2a42a.jpg

Every time I see a picture like this one, I wonder that any of the 3 of them - Abby, Libby, BG - were comfortable enough to cruise up and down that decrepit bridge. What long way down in a fall!

These are thee photos that were posted earlier that kind of caught my attention, now I don't know if they were doctored in any way. But they seem to match with what LE has been saying regarding a hood and seem to make the most sense to me.MOO

They don't seem to be doctored. I copied the original photos from LE into Paint and inverted the colors. My result looked just like what was posted here.

I never saw a full head of hair as many do but these photos made me 99% positive it is not hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savagely_chaotic