IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a video? Well thanks Floridian. Now I'm even more baffled since all the others were hinting at a YT vid.
All I can say is I sure hope you are right.
Lol. There is a video with voice comparison I think others might have mentioned. But I'm leery on posting it.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

The Gated fence at the tracks they added. I will be there Sunday after next and me and my wife will be going to scene. Take photos and videos for our reference. I need to see for myself if someone can climb the forked tree to access the tracks without using the SE end of the bridge!

JonBenet Ramsey was in her own home and Caylee Anthony was literally left around the corner where her mother had played and hung out, no?

I could be wrong, but isn't it a bit different having a dead body in your home and having it outside in the open for all to see?

The Gated fence at the tracks they added. I will be there Sunday after next and me and my wife will be going to scene. Take photos and videos for our reference. I need to see for myself if someone can climb the forked tree to access the tracks without using the SE end of the bridge!

Ahhh, gotcha. Holy cow, be careful if you're doing that! :eek:

Also, if you could quote the post you're answering, it would help us all to know who and what you're responding to. "Reply With Quote" under every post on the lower right. Merci. :D

Can you look for a deer blind near the cemetery? If so, please take photos and document its GPS coordinates if your phone is capable. TIA

Hi all. Anything slightly new? Hope you all had a wonderful Easter. Prayers for Abby and Libbys families daily! ❤

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

I could be wrong, but isn't it a bit different having a dead body in your home and having it outside in the open for all to see?

The OP used "yard" and it's a 40 acre property so not exactly on RL's front porch, IMO. RL's yard is more than 39 times the size of mine so it's an important distinction to me.

Do you mean that they recently added the gate since the murders?

IMO The Warrant Was Served On RL because
Everyone called about him after seeing him on video and seeing the pic of bridge guy.
Same clothes= suspect.
Sooo
LE couldn't ignore it and did a search
I don't think they found anything at all.

Jmo

I would like to hear from those who do think they have their guy sitting in jail.
Of course I am on the :ignore:eek:f some but I sincerely would like to hear how they interpret the sentiment.
What is with this ignore thing? We are on a discussion forum here so I fail to see why we would not wish to see all opinions. It would seem to defeat the object IMO.

Can you look for a deer blind near the cemetery? If so, please take photos and document its GPS coordinates if your phone is capable. TIA

Or a deer stand? It has been seen in other photos so should still be easy to see unless the tree leaves have come out fully.

Talking about sending or receiving private messages indicates secrecy and/or discussing info not permitted on forum. Jmo just message if you want to, but don't post about it.

Or a deer stand? It has been seen in other photos so should still be easy to see unless the tree leaves have come out fully.
Yea I seen that stand in a few YT videos. I will for sure scope it out and get all sorts of angles. This dude has to live near by is my feeling

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member