IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody's thoughts and opinions will cause him or anyone else to be charged with murder. If our thoughts were able to trigger an arrest then perhaps we'd all better stock up on tinfoil and learn to fashion a turban shiny side out.

Nobody's thoughts or opinions are going to change facts and evidence the investigators have, either. That's a fact and not an opinion.

IMO, because a rational and logical person would expect to find RL's DNA all over his own property it's much different than if it was a neighbor or a stranger. I think DNA is important but it's not everything LE needs to make an arrest, IMO.

I am not in the head of the LEO who made that statement, but if you watch Doug Carter on 2/15 he said it will take time and he said they will not give up. I believe him. Whether it turns out to be RL or someone we've never heard of who killed Abby and Libby, it's going to take as long as it takes, IMO.

Bodies found on your property tend to do that. IMO he has been cleared, is not suspected of said crime and is only being prosecuted by SM theorists and keyboard warriors.

Wasn't the first effort to tamp down SM rumors issued after the Bicycle Bridge Road search, just a few days after the murders and before RL began to get such attention?

Yes it was. SM rumours ran rampant after the BBR SW, they haven't stopped since really, despite LE appealing.

Iowa to Indiana is about 8 hrs (Rock Island Trails is 4 hrs into trip...a nice halfway point.) It is another Monday attack and also a school holiday. Wonder if there could be geographical profiling at this point? Gotta go to my real job now:stay: Enjoy the sleuthing!! Hoping something comes today!!

Here's a map...actually is a nice jog downward between places...such as a truck would do...in my opinion!!

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Eva...4b5559ad82!2m2!1d-86.6750059!2d40.5875371!3e0

I wanted to learn/plug in Rossmo but we need 5 data points (discussions in thread 1 or 2).

Because we know so little, I've found myself wondering if it's tied to some sort of occult ritual. Someone stated it was a full moon that night. Or near full. (My memory could be wrong.)

If it was occult related in anyway, then possibly animal carcasses were involved in some manner and that's what shocked LEO so much.

/moo and simply another idea.

I am leaning toward this.

TY. And yes it was my first post and at work using tapatalk. So I apologize for the grammar errors. Im not aware how to edit posts yet! Anyway that forked tree looks pretty close to the tracks. And I don't know if anyone posted it but could be access to tracks without being seen from the SW end of the bridge. I live in northwest indiana and my sis I law is the cousin to one of the little girls. I want justice. I'll be going to area Sunday after next to get better video of actual scene

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Hello, didn't they shut down the bridge for repairs? I don't think you can access it anymore. They built a fence with no trespassing signs.

I don't have an opinion on RL either way, except to say that I fail to see how anyone could say 100% that he's not involved in any way, based on the limited info we have.

Question 1: how does a crime scene on your property clear you of involvement in that crime?

Question 2: what's a "keyboard warrior?"

It's not a compliment any more than blatantly calling someone a stupid troll or a SJW is, IMO.

Hopefully these latest remarks by LEO will shake loose vital info from people who have failed to come forward due to various reasons. Fear? Apathy?

Possibly these kinds of people were complacent. Waiting on other people to do the work for them? Don't want to get involved for various reasons?
Find a way to come forward. Step out of your perceived comfort zone Request protection by attorney and let attorney deal with LE first. Do something. Anything.

The kinds of people who murder children don't think like normal people. They rely on mental tactics normal , healthy minds don't possess the ability to fathom. Trying to out- think one isn't going to work. Looking at similar cases may or may not help this one. Can't see that it would hurt.

I don't think being optimistic and relying on LE's knowledge & efforts is being in denial or being stupid. I think being optimistic it's the best thing for people to do.

What does pessimism help? What does negativity solve? Poor attitude and ugliness doesn't help a thing.

Faith like a mustard seed. Teeny tiny bits of optimism . That's what it takes.

All of the above is my own opinion. Nothing above is based fact, outside links, other members posts , ect.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Really? John Wayne Gacy ring a bell. Jeffery Dahmer. Just a few I can think of so far

JonBenet Ramsey was in her own home and Caylee Anthony was literally left around the corner where her mother had played and hung out, no?

No motives other sexually-based ring true to me, not with young teens being the victims, and the perp apparently a grown man. If not for the image of BG I might consider teen on teen violence gone overboard, but none of the "they saw something" or "knew something" etc work for me.

Check that....they were buried. Not left LAYING. Sorry I missed that key word.

we don't know that the girls were not covered. for all we know there could have been a shallow grave. No one has said that they were found in the open.

If you were to read other forums and the absolute shameful way RL is being torn to shreds you'd see the difference.

So projecting that on people on this forum makes sense because of what other forums say?

No motives other sexually-based ring true to me, not with young teens being the victims, and the perp apparently a grown man. If not for the image of BG I might consider teen on teen violence gone overboard, but none of the "they saw something" or "knew something" etc work for me.

Gacy buried under his home, Dahmer dismembered and well. Neither certainly left bodies laying in open in their yards.
how do you know that the girls were not buried or covered, and not out in the open? That could explain why there were not found on the 13th when searchers were out.

It might be legal to create a website on which innocent people have their reputations destroyed; but that doesn't mean it's right. If I owned a website that profited from the annihilation of someone else's reputation, especially when it turned out that that person was innocent, I'd have to ask myself, Just what kind of human being am I?
we are fortunate here that tricia sets such high standards of who and who can not be sleuthed.

Not a video? Well thanks Floridian. Now I'm even more baffled since all the others were hinting at a YT vid.
All I can say is I sure hope you are right.

I'm not trying to confuse anyone. No yt video. Sorry if I'm confusing you.. There is always a calm before the storm. And things will get better.. MOO.. Sorry if I'm confusing you. I will not say anything else... <modsnip>I'm sorry if I have confused you.. Just hang in there. They rainbow will come.. Keep Faith and hope... MOO MOO my opinion only..

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member