Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the timeline:
Dashcam footage shows his car heading north on Sandgate Road through Nundah about 10:45am
The car is spotted again at Deep Water Bend Reserve at Bald Hills at 1:00pm, remaining there until the following day
So the car was spotted at 1pm. on the 7th. March. It stayed at the DWB until the following day.
From where i imagine the perps. moved it?

It was at DWB reserve until around midnight, for sure. Which is considered the next day (Wednesday).

Police have confirmed the distinctive car was spotted just after midnight in the carpark of Deep Water Bend Reserve, Bald Hills, on Wednesday morning.
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...7/news-story/52138c88ab660682a39e713bfdabd24d

Mr Thompson’s car was left at Deep Water Bend until midnight on Tuesday before leaving for NSW on Wednesday morning.
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...n/news-story/32ce59ae8da9a03a555bbb5aa5d2973a

The car was spotted in the carpark of Deep Water Bend Reserve at Bald Hills at about 1pm that day and was still there at midnight.
http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...w/news-story/90d2fbb1c06192d870a32a1729263dd4

Just wondering if the keys were left in it both times. I recall it wasn't locked. I really think they wanted it stolen.

Yes. Either wanted it stolen, or leave the impression that the victim had walked over to the ocean and did himself in ... never to be found again.

Yes. Either stolen, or the victim had walked over to the ocean and did himself in ... never to be found again.

I agree with you both. Also it's not unusual for cars to park along that road while people pop over for a surf swim at beach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with you both. Also it's not unusual for cars to park along that road while people pop over for a surf swim at beach

Potential surf accident, too. We can add that to the list. Washed away by the wild surf.

Hi long time reader first time poster.
It's so hard to just hold things in when reading this thread i have been told so many things and know I can't post due to it being "gossip" I am also a local and have a close friend who also knows these boys in all different ways in the circle. I can tell you we have all been thinking wrong about ST owing money to those charged with his murder I believed he was lured to his death by them not for money possibly for the other.
Both Ad and Rb have a drub habit eventually this will all come out hopefully soon

Hi Tiddahmj...Just wondering if you are still considering becoming a Verified Insider, as you are a local and your input would be greatly appreciated?... but maybe you have decided not to, as I have been keeping a watch for more posts from you. :seeya:

Aww ... bummer. Great that you can go again, and Seek as well.

Maybe watch the shadows on the ground, with a little leeway for the move into Autumn? Maybe that will help us predict time of day of that video a little better. :)

I found the driveway.
I am happy to correct myself [emoji23]
Both cars were driving away from DWB.
Ironically the address the camera is at is registered to a limousine company........

I found the driveway.
I am happy to correct myself [emoji23]
Both cars were driving away from DWB.
Ironically the address the camera is at is registered to a limousine company.......
WELL DONE slinky!

From the timeline:
Dashcam footage shows his car heading north on Sandgate Road through Nundah about 10:45am
The car is spotted again at Deep Water Bend Reserve at Bald Hills at 1:00pm, remaining there until the following day
So the car was spotted at 1pm. on the 7th. March. It stayed at the DWB until the following day.
From where i imagine the perps. moved it?
I dont believe they would have put Sam's body in his own car. Nor drove it to caboolture it sticks out way to much to be driving it around where his body was found. I believe they dropped Sam's car off, (sam was either dead in rb/ad car or still at RB house) they then decided what to do with the body (at night buried him) then did the trip to where the car was found.

They would not be able to swap body from one car to another at dwb.

As stated they most likely dropped the car at dwb just to get it away from the house while they delt with they body

Also if they drove up the highway-38ishkm-they would have been spotted on the 'vehicle monitoring' cameras, so I would assume as LE has not stated they were seen they drove the back streets taking alot longer or LE just hasn't released that info.

All IMO.....

Is it correct LE stated that cctv seen Sam's car AT dwb or just driving in/out?

Has anyone found out what car rb drove? Someone speculated a red ute?

Who has Girlfriends?

-how do you bold words?

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

It was at DWB reserve until around midnight, for sure. Which is considered the next day (Wednesday).

Police have confirmed the distinctive car was spotted just after midnight in the carpark of Deep Water Bend Reserve, Bald Hills, on Wednesday morning.
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...7/news-story/52138c88ab660682a39e713bfdabd24d

Mr Thompson’s car was left at Deep Water Bend until midnight on Tuesday before leaving for NSW on Wednesday morning.
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...n/news-story/32ce59ae8da9a03a555bbb5aa5d2973a

The car was spotted in the carpark of Deep Water Bend Reserve at Bald Hills at about 1pm that day and was still there at midnight.
http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...w/news-story/90d2fbb1c06192d870a32a1729263dd4

BBM, yes and according to my calculations i was thinking somewhere between 1-2 am. As per the article stating it was spotted at 1pm. in the afternoon for more than 12 hours. But the article doesn't specify how much longer exactly. So from 1pm. until midnight is 11 hrs, and 1 am. would make it 12 hrs.
(quote)
His car was parked at the location for more than 12 hours before it turned up in NSW.
http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-03-30/man-charged-with-murder-of-samuel-thompson/8401478

Do we know why the police knew to look for ST's body in Caboolture?

I dont believe they would have put Sam's body in his own car. Nor drove it to caboolture it sticks out way to much to be driving it around where his body was found. I believe they dropped Sam's car off, (sam was either dead in rb/ad car or still at RB house) they then decided what to do with the body (at night buried him) then did the trip to where the car was found.

As stated they most likely dropped the car at dwb just to get it away from the house while they delt with they body

Also if they drove up the highway-38ishkm-they would have been spotted on the 'vehicle monitoring' cameras, so I would assume as LE has not stated they were seen they drove the back streets taking alot longer or LE just hasn't released that info.

All IMO.....

Who has Girlfriends?

-how do you bold words?

1. I don't know how to bold on tapatalk, you may need the full version of WS.
2. Drb says AD likes girls, but that is her opinion only. No girlfriend has been mentioned in MSM. It was mentioned that ST hadn't contacted his girlfriend in MSM early on in missing reports. I don't know why I thought RB lived with his girlfriend (so that is my opinion only unless someone can back me up).
3. LE said CCTV saw Sam's car at DWB

All IMO.....

Who has Girlfriends?

-how do you bold words?

You bold words by highlighting what you want to bold as you would to copy/paste, and then hit the B button at the top of where you post your message and it then bolds it.

Hello

Just a couple of quick things, having troubles again posting :(
I'm sure that the Chrysler was filmed following in Kluver street, Bald Hills.

Slinky, I also think today would have been busy preparing the park for a big day tomorrow. ( ANZAC day )

Edited to add not for an ANZAC service but for people getting together, family's and frineds etc - fishing, BBQ that sort of thing.

1. I don't know how to bold on tapatalk, you may need the full version of WS.
2. Drb says AD likes girls, but that is her opinion only. No girlfriend has been mentioned in MSM. It was mentioned that ST hadn't contacted his girlfriend in MSM early on in missing reports. I don't know why I thought RB lived with his girlfriend (so that is my opinion only unless someone can back me up).
3. LE said CCTV saw Sam's car at DWB

If they saw Sam's car 'at' dwb why have they not got better times? Something seems fishy.

You bold words by highlighting what you want to bold as you would to copy/paste, and then hit the B button at the top of where you post your message and it then bolds it.
Is this on tapatalk? On mobile or Web?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members