IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
MP saying that has piqued my interest. I wonder how likely that is? JMOO

Here is the video where MP says: "Well, I hope it's not somebody I know." It's just after the 2 minute mark.

You ask a good question. He has undoubtedly looked at the pic and listened to the recording many times. It seems like he would have immediately told LE if he suspected he knew that person. OTOH, maybe he's heard a name being tossed about but never saw the person. Or... maybe he's as clueless as many of the rest of us are.

As always, there are more questions than answers.

https://youtu.be/dTP04uQq5OI

I know it’s been discussed many times about whether or not BG is a local resident. Here’s a few statistics for those who may be interested:

1) Delphi has 15 registered violent or sex offenders but one man appears twice. This would seem to be because he has 2 different addresses. To me, none of those in Delphi look like BG, i.e. they’re too young, have very dark hair or are bald, wrong coloured eyes etc.

There are 24.2 miles between Delphi and Frankfort by road and it would take 33 mins to drive between the two.

2) Frankfort has 84 registered violent or sex offenders. Of those, I’ve discovered two possible suspects but as you know, I’m not permitted to name them. Appearance-wise they have a number of things in common. One is my prime suspect, but it’s possible he’s in prison.

3) Lafayette has 181 registered violent or sex offenders. Two possible suspects but I wouldn’t really include them.

There are 17.8 miles between Delphi and Lafayette by road and it would take 27 mins to drive between the two.

Several things stood out to me while I was trawling through the images. The majority of men have facial hair, most are either in or close to their 50s, and most have been charged with offences against children. I was truly shocked by this.

attachment.php

If only it was.

Attachments

• Today is the Day.JPG
    Today is the Day.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 382
Sorry, what I meant by determined was - the images posted, iirc, showed the artifact, or dark area, wasn't present originally. Also, I think..again, iirc, the editing was done by MSM and not LE. To me, I thought it showed pretty clearly this is what it is, but I guess I should of stated it was "opinion" instead.

moo

The artifact is visible in one of the photos, but it really makes no difference. The photo of Abby at 2:07 is crisp and clear, and the photo of the suspect is very pixelated ... so Abby is close to Libby when she took the photo and the suspect is far away from Libby when she captured images of him.

3D45130B00000578-0-image-m-7_1487212303509.jpg
3D45130F00000578-0-image-a-8_1487212313427.jpg

Source link (DM)

From Liberty's Instagram account, I cross referenced all the accounts she was FOLLOWING against all the accounts she was/is FOLLOWED BY.

Three results:
1) FOLLOWING and FOLLOWED BY accounts
2) FOLLOWING only
3) FOLLOWED BY only

#1 --> People she was more familiar with online (follow each other)
#2 --> People she was interested in
#3 --> People who were/are interested in her

One account that stuck out in #1 was an older account for her that she apparently used to share photos she took and her love of photography. At the very least, I wanted to share because they are beautiful photos. Also it might be worth researching:
https://www.instagram.com/photography_by.liberty/

Obviously, #3 is very contaminated by people like us who have followed since after Feb 13th, 2017.

Edit: I did my best to verify the authenticity before posting this, one example is comparing the corner of Main St in Delphi that the instagram account has a photo of:

https://www.instagram.com/p/3pmnIwNeUA/

to Google Streetview of the presumed location:
https://www.google.com/maps/@40.593...GY2FUbopp8iGnC6vOw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

I know it’s been discussed many times about whether or not BG is a local resident. Here’s a few statistics for those who may be interested:

1) Delphi has 15 registered violent or sex offenders but one man appears twice. This would seem to be because he has 2 different addresses. To me, none of those in Delphi look like GB, i.e. they’re too young, have very dark hair or are bald, wrong coloured eyes etc.

There are 24.2 miles between Delphi and Frankfort by road and it would take 33 mins to drive between the two.

2) Frankfort has 84 registered violent or sex offenders. Of those, I’ve discovered two possible suspects but as you know, I’m not permitted to name them. Appearance-wise they have a number of things in common. One is my prime suspect, but it’s possible he’s in prison.

3) Lafayette has 181 registered violent or sex offenders. Two possible suspects but I wouldn’t really include them.

There are 17.8 miles between Delphi and Lafayette by road and it would take 27 mins to drive between the two.

Several things stood out to me while I was trawling through the images. The majority of men have facial hair, most are either in or close to their 50s, and most have been charged with offences against children. I was truly shocked by this.

"None of these look like GB?" Are you talking about someone different from BG? Since BG is wearing a hat and/or hoodie, he could have dark hair or be bald under there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From Liberty's Instagram account, I cross referenced all the accounts she was FOLLOWING against all the accounts she was/is FOLLOWED BY.

Three results:
2) FOLLOWING only
3) FOLLOWED BY only

One account that stuck out in #1 was an older account for her that she apparently used to share photos she took and her love of photography. At the very least, I wanted to share because they are beautiful photos. Also it might be worth researching:

Obviously, #3 is very contaminated by people like us who have followed since after Feb 13th, 2017.

Wrong colored eyes? What is BG's eye color?

MP saying that has piqued my interest. I wonder how likely that is? JMOO
First thanks to Tricia for the times out on the past three days. I would never have caught up. Two things stand out as main topics these past three days. First is the SW on RL's property on March 17. I believe LE HAD to return and leave no corner unchecked to clear a man the public had vented against. Circumstantial evidence admittedly, but proof needed verification. Later on in the investigation if something was overlooked it would have devastated. Therefore they go back and leave no stone unturned. Also a good pot about any trespass later after the crime. Second is a thank for the photo work some have accomplished here. I have a question. Isn't there a computer program that generates images, such as 'age enhancement'? Isn't there a program that could generate a clear image? (This was supposed to be a reply to Tricia's closing post last night. If it is misplaced?? sorry).

Why does it look like his hand in his pocket and then not?
I'm not quite sure. Sometimes when I'm looking at BGs pics it seems like there's a blur about his right hand as if he is pulling something from underneath his jacket in- between frames ( from video to pic snips) , if that makes any sense. JMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I don't know why, but my thoughts always go to a worker of some sort who may have been in the area. Someone else on here mentioned about Truckers having to wait around at the packing plant, so something like that..or someone who was doing work around there and maybe took a stroll afterwards. Could be someone who's worked in the area before, a local or someone who lives in a neighboring town/same county. Like who keeps those trails tidy and clear of overgrowth, or isn't there some of the surrounding property that's owned by a real estate co., who takes care of that land for them. Maybe someone was having some work done on their home, like roof repairs..but then I figure LE has probably checked all these avenues already.

Thank you for the link. I sell photos for calendars, etc., and at least four of Libby's 15 posted photos wouldn't be out of place in national publications.

The first thing that caught my eye about this case was Abby's photos! The B&W pic of the bridge and her pic of Abby. IMO, when it comes to taking pictures, some people have a natural eye and whether or not she would've ended up shooting professionally, it saddens me that she doesn't have the choice anymore.

EDIT: wow I followed that link and the pics are amazing!

Three results:
2) FOLLOWING only
3) FOLLOWED BY only

Edit: I did my best to verify the authenticity before posting this, one example is comparing the corner of Main St in Delphi that the instagram account has a photo of:

https://www.google.com/maps/@40.593...GY2FUbopp8iGnC6vOw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1
I agree. Her photos are beautiful.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Does anyone think BG might be wearing goggles around his neck?
9b1a9c3687135ad4212e0b13820834ea.jpg

I thought it was determined the dark area was an artifact from editing. That's what I and a few others on here always believed it was. Then, iirc someone posted img's to show that's what it is..but I can't remember who.

jmo
yes, i remember that as well. it was many threads ago, and i believe the opinion was by one of the image pros around here.

Three results:
2) FOLLOWING only
3) FOLLOWED BY only

Wonderful professional photos of a "little" girl! Sad, to see it. Very sad to see sports shoes with stripes, corn silos and a bridge which was passed under by hundreds of bikers as a motorcycle ride to raise money for Delphi murder victims Libby herself and Abby (I think I saw exactly this bridge?).

Thank you for all your researching! :)

1) Delphi has 15 registered violent or sex offenders but one man appears twice. This would seem to be because he has 2 different addresses. To me, none of those in Delphi look like BG, i.e. they’re too young, have very dark hair or are bald, wrong coloured eyes etc.

what color are BG's eyes?

I have seen that as suspects left upper arm from the previous frame of the video. Jmo

The artifact is visible in one of the photos, but it really makes no difference. The photo of Abby at 2:07 is crisp and clear, and the photo of the suspect is very pixelated ... so Abby is close to Libby when she took the photo and the suspect is far away from Libby when she captured images of him.

3D45130B00000578-0-image-m-7_1487212303509.jpg
3D45130F00000578-0-image-a-8_1487212313427.jpg

Source link (DM)

"None of these look like GB?" Are you talking about someone different from BG? Since BG is wearing a hat and/or hoodie, he could have dark hair or be bald under there.

I fixed the typo. It should of course have read BG where second appearing. I agree that he's wearing a hat and/or hoodie but my opinion is based on his facial features.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsJeckyll