IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need opinions, do you think BG is wearing a holster? If a holster would left handed I assume. Does anyone see rivets on the holster?

Respectfully snipped for space.

Is there a MSM link or quote of LE saying the subject was far away? Must have missed it. TIA

My sense has always been that the image of BG is a still of him in the background of a photo/video that Libby took, either of the bridge and nature or of Abby.

All speculation of course IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unfortunately I haven't found the link. I thought I rem embered from an Inside Edition transcript of an interview with Sgt. Kim Riley. Maybe I will come across it today.

Thanks. I want to be clear I wasn't saying "this is what I think happened..." I was trying to give concrete examples for why LE does certain things. For me at least it's easier to understand procedural things when presented in context. It is confusing and the legal websites being pasted in these threads don't give context.

Also, as others have mentioned, LE is researching tips all the time. When they receive a credible tip, they get a warrant and search. Later searches of property can be from tips. For example, a tip comes in that someone saw a man carrying a pink duffle bag into a barn. The first time, LE may not have been looking for a pink duffle bag - this time they'd go in specifically based on the tip to search for it.

JMO but it could be possible that BG had parked at the grain bin or silo...when RL was gone. He could have walked down to the bridge from there going through RL's property. He could have murdered the girls then returned through RL's property. Maybe they found some of his outer clothing by the bin or silo discarded there. If RL was not home the BG could have snooped through some of his buildings also. Then BG would get in his vehicle and leave before RL returned home.

I need opinions, do you think BG is wearing a holster? If a holster would left handed I assume. Does anyone see rivets on the holster?
On weaponry, some people are oddball. What I mean is for instance I do everything right-handed except deal cards and shoot pistols. If I aim a rifle or bow, I use my left eye.

JMO but it could be possible that BG had parked at the grain bin or silo...when RL was gone. He could have walked down to the bridge from there going through RL's property. He could have murdered the girls then returned through RL's property. Maybe they found some of his outer clothing by the bin or silo discarded there. If RL was not home the BG could have snooped through some of his buildings also. Then BG would get in his vehicle and leave before RL returned home.
Personally I think the cemetery is more likely as being closer but your theory could explain the SW. The most important thing is whether the girls were killed at the location where they were found or elsewhere and LE will know that IMO. They also suspected foul play before the autopsy results, based on the media thread, it seems.

JMO:

I don't think RL's property was involved, and wonder if the perp parked at the cemetery. Back of the cemetery is closer to the CS (at least I think it is).

Isn't RL's property, at least the "backyard" part (his description), blocked by a gate?

I'm going to assume the first search warrant that was served was for search of the private land that the bodies were found, someone correct me if I am wrong. I'm also going to assume there were SW served on both girls phones.
Now the SW that was served on RL's home, out buildings, land and truck, I assume would consist of an affidavit that consisted much more than the fact that the bodies were found on his land. They also had to list specific things that they were looking for in order to take them. IMO something prompted them other than the bodies were found on his property.
i agree. i think they were looking for something specific in their search. I would not be surprised if their was a SW for RL's phone as well.

i agree. i think they were looking for something specific in their search. I would not be surprised if their was a SW for RL's phone as well.

I suppose it could be one of 1000 items

“People shouldn’t speculate on why someone was searched or not searched," said Carroll County Prosecutor Robert Ives. "No charges have been filed relating to the deaths of the two girls and no charges are imminent.”

Ives can’t comment specifically on the search warrant that was served at Logan’s property on Friday, but he said the case is large and has included several search warrants and dozens of subpoenas so far.
“I’m not aware of an investigation of this size ever occurring in a county of our size,” said Ives. “It’s probably happened in big cities, but not here.”

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...-no-suspects-in-the-murders-of-libby-and-abby

Do you think dozens or maybe even hundreds of anonymous tips suggesting reasons why RL was believed to be the guilty culprit would prompt the SW?
it also may be because DNA testing came back from the CS and pointed them in his direction.

Do you have a link to the timing of the searching? Also, how do you know some stayed searching thru the night? Do you know who searched thru the night? I have not heard that before.

I remember i think reading that family stayed to search? Sorry no link, ..... MOO

"Also in her blood was a knack for photography, a passion her mother also shared.

Abby would run off with her mom’s camera when they were at weddings or other events.

She loved the outdoors and had an eye for the world around her, finding details most would miss.

“I do have pictures when she was little and our friend had a beautiful garden and I let her take it. It occurred to me how much at a foot and a half shorter – how different she did see things,” said Anna.

Abby’s last photo would feature her on the majestic Monon High Bridge, enjoying another of her and her best friend’s favorite things to do."

http://www.theindychannel.com/longform/delphi-daughters-the-untold-story-of-abby-libby

I wonder if Abbey had her mum's camera with her that tragic day. It makes sense that Abbey would take photos on her mum's camera if she didn't have a mobile phone.

But IF search dogs had been brought in early enough around the bridge area they may have gotten a scent and followed it right across the shallow creek to where the girls bodies were later found. They were right there! (Or maybe they weren't right there on the 13th when searchers were searching?) JMO ?????

Somewhere in these 54 threads (it was a while ago) there was an exceptionally useful post by a member who does have a SAR dog and who does take part in SAR missions.
He/she explains in detail that having a SAR dog doesn't mean that said dog will simply lead you to a body just because it's in the vicinity. There are loads of variables. It's not an exact science, and these dogs - incredible as they are - are not robots that are guaranteed to find whatever it is they need to find.

We all have a dominant eye. Usually it corresponds with whatever hand you use in life...right or left. It is not always the case. I am right handed but left eye dominant so I shoot left handed.

Sometimes it’s hard to say anything. This is one of those times.

There have been rumours but the following tends to support one of them, i.e. that Abby died later. You can also listen to the obituaries.

Liberty “Libby” German

14, of Delphi, went to be with the Lord on February 13, 2017.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/jconline/obituary.aspx?pid=184160551

Abigail J. "Abby" Williams

13, of Delphi, died Tuesday, Feb. 14, 2017.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/jconline/obituary.aspx?pid=184160552

The dates are different, and the inference you can draw from that is shocking.

This could explain why LE officers choked up when speaking to the media and why one of them described this man as a “monster”.

According to the petition to seal the autopsies, both girls were murdered on the 13th.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-47&p=13298390#post13298390

On March 28, 2017, State of Indiana, by Prosecuting Attorney Robert T. Ives, filed a Petition to seal the autopsy reports concerning Abigail Williams and Liberty German. The Court, being duly advised, FINDS as follows: 1) On February 13, 2017 Abigail Williams and Liberty German were killed just outside of Delphi in Carroll County, Indiana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ