GUILTY AR - Reilly Scarbrough, 10, & Acelynn Wester, 2, Polk County, 26 April 2017

So horrible. That poor boy. I can't imagine what they all went through. I hope he made it, but what a tough thing to go through so young.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

This is so awful. I have no words. It seems so senseless and cruel. I hope the brother is found.

Will that FB page be showing it live or do I need to go to an actual news website for it?

[video=twitter;858446919328309249]https://twitter.com/imollertv/status/858446919328309249[/video]

They couldn't get this guy a microphone?!

I can barely hear what they are saying because of the wind

Reilly's body has been found :(

Body recovered west of Hatfield

Brian Bliss Travis is a suspect in this QUADRUPLE homicide

He assisted in the recovery of Reillys body

Charges are expected to be filed in the coming days

I couldn't really hear anything. Did they say the mom's boyfriend is in custody for the murders?

They are also naming BT as the suspect. He assisted them in finding Reilly's body.

I couldn't really hear anything. Did they say the mom's boyfriend is in custody for the murders?

Yes, he has not yet been charged but has now been named a suspect. He aided LE in recovering Reillys body.

F.F.F.F.F.F.F.F.F !!!
Sick of baby killers.
I'm so sorry little ones.

[video=twitter;858448934351638528]https://twitter.com/JonathanRozelle/status/858448934351638528[/video]

Jonathan Rozelle‏ @JonathanRozelle 2m2 minutes ago
#BREAKING: Polk Co. Sheriff says the body of 9yo Reilly Scarbrough was found 11:55 a.m. today. #ARnews

I am not surprised but I hate thinking of how this happened. I hope none of these people suffered, especially the children. Reading the original charges against the monster, I see that he has current drug charges. I hope he did not abuse the children.

I wonder how close Reilly's body was to any of the others and if he had a chance to run. I hate to think of how scared he must've been. This man is sick and I hope he gets the death penalty. BUT someone needs to torture him a bit first.

Felt sick reading this update, even though it seemed the likely outcome. My youngest just turned 8, and I cannot imagine his fear, powerlessness and sense of betrayal in such a situation. Nothing can explain it. Nothing makes it better. Just a vicious, senseless cowardly act, another fissure in the world to be stumbled over for years to come.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smoore9861
Back