GA GA - Shirley, 87, & Russell Dermond, 88, Putnam County, 2 May 2014 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, that was written long ago, maybe they had boats, IDK...grrr

but here's more on the will

Corey Enterpirses lawyer is trustee over her estate adn will give Tex funds as necessary

The rest of her estate will be put into a trust fund. Tex is still the beneficiary of that fund but the lawyer of Corey Airport Services is the trustee and will distribute the funds to Tex as necessary.

Charlie Hall is an estate lawyer. He says the trustee holds great power.

"The logical one to file something to contest the will would be the trustee because the trustee's the only one that will have any control over it," Hall said.

Read more: http://www.cbs46.com/story/33480685...jority-of-estate-to-her-husband#ixzz4go4IoBx9

Is this the first will, the second will or the only will??

CHERONKEEONE!!! HOCKEYGUY33!!! LAWDOG!!!! Mciver and diane had BOATS!!

Tex will also receive both of the condos that Diane owned in Buckhead and any vehicles or boats that she owned.

Read more: http://www.cbs46.com/story/33480685...jority-of-estate-to-her-husband#ixzz4go32NZMs

Well the beheading could be due to a mafia hit, setup to APPEAR as a mafia hit, or bullet evidence confiscated due to gunshot wound to the skull, SO the bullet and skull are missing in the Dermond case

and the bullet is missing in the Diane McIVer case

just sayin.....

Hmmmmm. I would be highly intrigued if they could get a search warrant for those boats to find any blood or DNA. That is awesome

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains,*however improbable, must be the truth. - Sherlock Holmes.

OH man, you're good! YES that wuold be awesome

here's more I was reading

his is an article where TEX Mciver was urging the community to give to the Dermond Reward fund

Also in this article, which is more detailed than others, says that the neighbor saw a man on the lawn saturday of the derby party, but could not tell if it was Mr Dermond or not.............so does that mean he was gray/silver haired? They said the shrubs prevented them from seeing the man better

The images I've seen out on the water of the yard seems you could atleast identify hair color..............or they were REALLY far away, I've seen people across teh lake and you can tell the hair color but then again, maybe the neighbors just glanced............what a shame!

This article also says Sills NOW believes teh head was taken to conceal evidence................was there any testing for gunshot residue?? Was there any bullet marks on the floor or wall or cars?

SS said they discussed what they'd put in a search warrant if they ever got one................NOT MUCH he said, it's pretty sad.............

They have NOTHING

EXCEPT AS YOU SAY CHerokeeone.............dermond dna on their boat..............

If they can't find that, whoever did do this is gonna walk for years and years.........unless he/they go to prison for another murder!

http://www.pressreader.com/usa/the-atlanta-journal-constitution/20140614/281500749321813

Hmmmmm. I would be highly intrigued if they could get a search warrant for those boats to find any blood or DNA. That is awesome

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains,*however improbable, must be the truth. - Sherlock Holmes.

Tex McIver, a corporate attorney in Atlanta who also has a Putnam County home, called on lake area residents to donate to the reward fund as a way to help officials solve the crime.

“We are proud to be one of the first to contribute to Howard Sills’ reward fund in support of his investigation of the two horrible murders at Great Waters,” McIver begins in a letter sent to The Eatonton Messenger.

also was stated that people aren't coming to this area for fear........but why did the McIver's care? they dont live on the lake or even in Putnam county permanently?

on websleuths with link at http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Russell-Dermond-88-Putnam-County-2-May-2014-7

To me it seems like the classic case of wanting to cover your own rear end with a story that plays you out to be the victim and/or bigger person.

I think we may be onto something here.

I definitley think it works but he may only go to trial and possibly jail for Diane's death......I keep reminding myself thought, innocent until proven guilty but he appears very guilty with the evidence already presented, it's definitley leads for this case!!..........dna find would be awesome! If they didnt sell the boat!...........one article said itll be hard to convict becuase who owes their bride money................well why is he getting extensions and why is he trying or even thinking of paying it off if it's not a "real loan" since it's from his bride, interestingly he didnt have to wait to retire and pay it off now, he owns it all now
To me it seems like the classic case of wanting to cover your own rear end with a story that plays you out to be the victim and/or bigger person.

I think we may be onto something here.

Well, I'm confused.

Why would Tex want to have Mr. D. murdered? What is the motivation there?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Well, I'm confused.

Why would Tex want to have Mr. D. murdered? What is the motivation there?

Hey Razz, ive posted for 2 days, the alligator theory was confusing LOL

Hey Razz, ive posted for 2 days, the alligator theory was confusing LOL
Hey, that's not nice. You must have a long memory.

I have been following your postings and everyone else's.

I know about the case with Tex
"accidently" shooting his wife and contributing to the D's reward fund,
and that he owns boats....I'm just simply asking how did you get to him possibly being the murderer of the D's and why.

More here if anyone is interested. Just got my curiousity peaked when he gave to the Dermond fund, this week I've had time to sit down and dig..........http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ally-shot-Atlanta-25-Sept-2016-*Arrest*/page5

go back to page 70 or 71 on here and you can read some more on what we have put together...

This is a cold case, someone killed them, follow the money.

This is something I and others have investigated as a possibility based on what we know, maybe farfetched maybe not

but it's still cold and may never be solved anyway if there's no dna at the scene or on someone's boat or car

Hey, that's not nice. You must have a long memory.

I have been following your postings and everyone else's.

I know about the case with Tex
"accidently" shooting his wife and contributing to the D's reward fund,
and that he owns boats....I'm just simply asking how did you get to him possibly being the murderer of the D's and why.

haha, no Im not trying to be mean..... money and loan was due in 2014, had to get an extention to 2017, in the meantime, the dermonds died and then his wife died, he's innocent until proven guilty I understand,but I personally dont think it was accidental but I have had my doubts, then there is the Dermond reward fund, he's the only one other than the fbi and the GW president that contributed.... there's alot more that could be considered, too long to rehash it all........its when we say, not that's not possible, that we overlook evidence...........just something we've pondered

haha, no Im not trying to be mean..... money and loan was due in 2014, had to get an extention to 2017, in the meantime, the dermonds died and then his wife died, he's innocent until proven guilty I understand,but I personally dont think it was accidental but I have had my doubts, then there is the Dermond reward fund, he's the only one other than the fbi and the GW president that contributed.... there's alot more that could be considered, too long to rehash it all........its when we say, not that's not possible, that we overlook evidence...........just something we've pondered
Please know that I try to read all the posts here. Often times I don't comment because I have nothing to say or add.

I have my own theory but we're not allowed to slueth the family. But, I'm not closed to entertaining other
theories, when I can understand them.

I'll keep following as I and everyone
else wants to see this solved. (I joined WS because of this case.)

I'm glad this case is still being sluethed. I appreciate your tireless and dedicated research to finding the culprits.

The only thing that I question about TEX is how in 1 murder he left plenty of evidence but if he's also the killer of the dermonds which occurred before his wife he has regressed and left evidence. Good theory but i'm not convinced yet. Seems he's not a seasoned killer as the person who killed the dermonds

The only thing that I question about TEX is how in 1 murder he left plenty of evidence but if he's also the killer of the dermonds which occurred before his wife he has regressed and left evidence. Good theory but i'm not convinced yet. Seems he's not a seasoned killer as the person who killed the dermonds
It seemed to me like the second was a bit more...spur of the moment and he had to lie his way out of things. The first one obviously had preparation.

I guess tapatalk doesn't want me to have a signature :p

Yes we discussed the apparent planning of first and sloppiness of second, IM not totally convinced on anything yet, but I think if it had been him, these are two different situations, the D's no one would suspect, ............his wife, IN PUTNAM, he would have been a suspect if staged as robbery or soething and charged with murder or voluntary if discovered, where as it stands, it involuntary or maybe he walks......and it's in fulton, so Putnam isn't looking so closely, IDK, curious

We just dont know so everything is in question, like i said, the reward fund he put himself in the middle of and then the due dates on the loans........IT was just very coincidental.....adn I dont think he or anyone did the Dermond's alone.......

Hockeyguy let us know when you talk to that friend about alarm systems....still wondering about that

But either way, either of these scenarios involve money, if family, they gained, if Tex or someone else, it was extortion or robbery gone bad, far as we can tell

QUOTE=CherokeeOne;13371492]It seemed to me like the second was a bit more...spur of the moment and he had to lie his way out of things. The first one obviously had preparation.

I guess tapatalk doesn't want me to have a signature :p[/QUOTE]

Hopefully i'll see him this week and I will drill him about the alarms

Yes we discussed the apparent planning of first and sloppiness of second, IM not totally convinced on anything yet, but I think if it had been him, these are two different situations, the D's no one would suspect, ............his wife, IN PUTNAM, he would have been a suspect if staged as robbery or soething and charged with murder or voluntary if discovered, where as it stands, it involuntary or maybe he walks......and it's in fulton, so Putnam isn't looking so closely, IDK, curious

We just dont know so everything is in question, like i said, the reward fund he put himself in the middle of and then the due dates on the loans........IT was just very coincidental.....adn I dont think he or anyone did the Dermond's alone.......

Hockeyguy let us know when you talk to that friend about alarm systems....still wondering about that

But either way, either of these scenarios involve money, if family, they gained, if Tex or someone else, it was extortion or robbery gone bad, far as we can tell

QUOTE=CherokeeOne;13371492]It seemed to me like the second was a bit more...spur of the moment and he had to lie his way out of things. The first one obviously had preparation.

I guess tapatalk doesn't want me to have a signature :p
[/QUOTE]

[video=youtube;61X74Zg0-cg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61X74Zg0-cg[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads