Australia Australia - Claremont SK, 1996-97, Perth, WA - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spooks,

I've been reading the posts, but don't feel I can add anything of value.
Someone close to me has become ill again.

Hi CV - hope things improve over your way soon and health returns.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

I am still reading/watching the post but like Canning Vale feel as though I cannot add anything of value either.

Hi there Hilo!
And welcome. [emoji1309]

Have you read the previous threads? They're worth reading if you have the time, and at the very least the threads since the December arrest.

It's all gone quiet lately probably because there's no new information or evidence appearing in the media.

But new eyes [emoji102] are good for seeing different perspectives on old topics. So if you have anything to add I'd love to see it!

Spooks

Thank you Spooks!

I have mostly read posts since December.

The sleuthing done on here is amazing and I appreciate the diverse comments made.

I will continue my reading and hope to contribute at some stage.

H

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The same as others, but skip all on JC's car in the ocean not CSK IMO. Practising my acronyms though.

Thanks all.....
I haven't got much to say either, but at least now I know I'm not just talking to my spooky self!

Could we please do a ROLL CALL to see how many sleuthers are still reading and/or posting here?

Spooks here!

Reading only... not adding any more

How Serial Killers are Caught

Eric Edgar Cooke nicknamed the “Night Caller” (last person hanged at Fremantle WA - Oct 1964)

In summary, a few weeks prior to his arrest, police got their best lead on the crimes when an elderly couple found a rifle, whilst stopping to pick flowers. The police substituted the rifle and lay in wait for the shooter to come and collect - waiting weeks within a camouflaged tent.
Cooke was arrested less than a month later, September 2, 1963, when he tried to recover the rifle he’d hidden in bushes at Rookwood St, Mt Pleasant.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au

http://enewspaper2.thewest.com.au

The*1988-89*La Niña, believed to be one of the most severe in history
https://www.nationalgeographic.org/encyclopedia/la-nina/

https://www.crikey.com.au/2011/01/17/a-history-of-la-nina/

http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/enso/lnlist/

...which will allow king waves to lash areas higher up the shoreline.

The scenario could see popular beaches pounded, submerged and washed away by towering tides.

Coastal oceanographer Charitha Pattiaratchi, from the University of WA, says the phenomenon has been dubbed La Nina, which is Spanish for girl child
http://thewest2.smedia.com.au/Olive...px?href=WAN/2006/03/24&id=Ar01300&sk=F826F38B

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Whilst we've got some some spare time awaiting the accused's trial, we should get to know one another a bit better, by typing a little bit about ourselves. Such as approximate age range, male or female, occupation and suburb, we live in and interests. Each person to nominate the next... I'd like to nominate Spooks-r-us goes first then Petedavo.....

https://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/3...d-raped-by-three-women-over-three-days/#page1

Interesting report from overseas abduction and kidnapping in a SHARED TAXI with injection of unknown substance that caused unconsciousness in male victim, who was then raped by 3 women.

Interesting MO
I wonder what substance was injected into victim?

If it's too late after the event to obtain any useful test results, the most popular trafficked drug in South Africa is Mandrax. Rivotril is known as the date rape drug in South Africa. Either could stupefy. However, since the story said he was injected, it could be anything, even a veterinary drug.

http://rekordeast.co.za/134305/i-was-raped-by-three-women-nellmapius-man/

Could we please do a ROLL CALL to see how many sleuthers are still reading and/or posting here?

Spooks here!

Hi Spooks, and all other Websleuthers...have been reading with interest for a long long time but have never wished to comment. Now that I have, I feel that I need to express my deepest sympathy and sorrow to the victims of the crimes discussed on these pages (both living and deceased) and also to their families who will no doubt be grieving forever. To those people who lost their lives RIP.

Whilst we've got some some spare time awaiting the accused's trial, we should get to know one another a bit better, by typing a little bit about ourselves. Such as approximate age range, male or female, occupation and suburb, we live in and interests. Each person to nominate the next... I'd like to nominate Spooks-r-us goes first then Petedavo.....

Hi Canning Vale,

Funny (interestingly, not funny haha) you note this. I am very curious about a few sleuthers based on the nature of their comments on this forum...

Open book here.
Everyone has probably already read my LinkedIn profile, judging by the number of hits. [emoji6]

Hi CV
Although you're probably quite curious about my ghostly form, I prefer to remain anonymous.

IMO even revealing those few details you mention on a public forum could give better skilled sleuthers enough to discover another's true identity if they so desired.

Sorry to disappoint but I stay an ethereal being of mystery!

Hi Canning Vale,

Funny (interestingly, not funny haha) you note this. I am very curious about a few sleuthers based on the nature of their comments on this forum...

Hilo you could try using the WS private message feature to direct your enquiries and appease your curiosity! [emoji12]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member