IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have flip flopped theories numerous times and probably will continue until LE arrests BG.

ETA---deleted lower part of my post as I had things wrong.

I'm curious about the private road that goes under the bridge. How private is the entrance and exit?

From the crime scene how many ways are there to leave ?

If you look at the parcel map of the area the BG could have gone through other property owner's land to get to the bridge. Its not to far fetched that the BG or the other perps if there are any to get to the hiking area. Looks like there are non public trails from various properties in that general area.

Not correct. RL was asked at 6:30 the night of the 13th.
The girls were found the following day around 12:15

I have flip flopped theories numerous times and probably will continue until LE arrests BG.

One thing that has bothered me a lot is when searchers asked for permission to search some property didnt the person leave right after that to run an errand and by the time he came back the bodies were found while he was gone?

If I remember that correctly then I have to ask a question as a sort of poll.

If you happened to own some property near where 2 girls are missing and there was a massive search going on for them and someone asks you for permission to search your property, then would you leave to run an "errand"? Or would you be more inclined to stick around and maybe even help with the searching?

What "errand" would be so important that you left all the formal search party action on your own property and just leave?

Its a hypothetical question and just something to think about and no answers are required. It has just bothered me a lot.

Not correct. RL was asked at 6:30 the night of the 13th.
The girls were found the following day around 12:15

Ok....thanks for the correction.

Did he leave right after the people asked for permission to search?

No. He had just arrved home.

Thanks.....I deleted the lower part of my post since I was so mixed up. LOL

I definitely dont want to add to any confusion in an already confusing case. I really appreciate the correction.

If you look at the parcel map of the area the BG could have gone through other property owner's land to get to the bridge. Its not to far fetched that the BG or the other perps if there are any to get to the hiking area. Looks like there are non public trails from various properties in that general area.
I don't know the area personally but from previously looking at the map and reading the threads I would guess at least 8 ways to leave the crime scene.
1. Via the cemetery.
2. Northeast across RL's land.
3. Northwest across Mears land
4. Along the creek by boat.
5. Along path east of creek to north end of bridge.
6. Across to the west bank of creek and to south end of bridge across to the north end.
7. As 6 but then leaving by N625W.
8. As 6 then south along old rail track.

There could be more routes that a local would be aware of but I think this shows the many ways that the perp could have left. For the footprints and CS to have been found so quickly is therefore surprising to me.

Yes it sure is. Which is why I keep coming back to BGs getaway as one of the most important points.

Either BG had a very quick and sneaky way to get out of there without being seen OR he never really had to leave.

Agreed. Very good point!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gnite here, too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Thanks for confirming Thats what I thought. I asked because another poster stated he wasn't cooperating and I knew that wasn't right and the charges were dropped.
i think you are confusing obstruction of justice and false informing with not cooperating. LE can not charge you for not cooperating. everyone has the right to be silent, and that is what RL is doing on the advise of his attorney. last we knew RL was no longer cooperating with the investigation. his attorney likely told him to shut his trap when he found out that his client had mislead LE by telling them "A, B & C" when in fact "D, E, F" was truth.

he said he returned home at 6:30. we do not know if he stayed home for the rest of the evening. we don't know of his whereabouts past 6:30 when he was asked for permission to search his property.

he said he returned home at 6:30. we do not know if he stayed home for the rest of the evening. we don't know of his whereabouts past 6:30 when he was asked for permission to search his property.

Speaking of RL's return at 6:30. I've seen it two ways. One, the searchers knock on his door at 6:30 to ask permission to search. The other, which I swear I saw on a video, RL says the searchers were waiting for him when when he arrived home at 6:30.

Any one remember more? tia!!

I too found it odd and surprising that it seemed RL didn't take any interest in the search going on around him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value