GUILTY TX - Addyson Overgard-Eddy, 1, & Brynn Hawkins, 2, die in hot car, Kerr Co., June 2017 *Arrest*

I will leave you with this aptly captioned picture of the 2 sisters.

Baby girls love each other

476c6a1600b6d748ac2eacd6a5dfb8e0.jpg

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...5227074578754.23500.100002743860458&source=48

I just saw this story on Fox News and knew it would be here. I don't like looking at child cases because they break my heart in pieces.

I am crying as I write this. You all do a great job!

Rest in peace little ones you didn't deserve this.

I am out

This is murder. Jmo. They better upgrade those chargers.
And someone was sleeping in the car but left the babies alone. That person should face charges as well.
Did she really think ER staff would buy her story of they girls were smelling flowers? Sick.
I'm glad she took them for care though albeit too late at least she is behind bars. MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My heart just breaks for those two little girls and the family who did love them. I was praying this was a tragic accident, but with the latest news article, it just makes me sick. They are forever safe with Jesus now. :rose::rose:

I saw in one pic on her FB a senior adult smoking in the same room as her babies.

From what I have gathered, her marriage with the father of the second baby had broken down, and she had moved from their trailer home to live with her grandparents. While with her husband she tried to raise the funds for a house deposit via go fund me. The person who lived next door to the trailer home said that there were always dirty diapers in the yard. That is what I have gleaned from social media. If you look at her husband, he has blond fuzz on his face and dark hair - not even shaving yet!

Thanks for the link.

If you watch the video of her baby girl from July 2016, your heart will break.

Notice her fingernails at the end? Omg.

No one noticed those baby nails? Not acceptable. However, it's such a small thing comparing it to what happened 😢

No one noticed those baby nails? Not acceptable. However, it's such a small thing comparing it to what happened 😢
Oh, I agree, but my point being....there were signs! I've never in my life seen a baby with nails like that. Not even a small child.

That girl wanted to party instead of caring for her babies. The girls didn't have a chance, and the nightmarish reality is there are an insane amount of children out there self-managing and trying to raise themselves as their idiot parents do whatever it is they do.

Jmo

I don't understand the behavior of the others in the house either. They heard the babies crying and did nothing when mom refused to get them? I realize they are probably all young, but I would have gotten those babies out of the car as an early teen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh. I live in Arizona, where this happens each and every summer, repeatedly. (and pool drownings, likewise preventable)... I do not have children and made this choice long ago. But this story just tugs at me, maybe because there were two of them, maybe because they were together, maybe because it is all just so so very tragic... I never thought I'd consider it, but I would have taken those children. I know there are others who also would have upended their life for these girls (not to mention the myriad of others in similar sad, neglectful dynamics).

There is nothing we can do except share this story and do our part to help each other in life, to be good to each other, and to look in locked, hot cars if we think for even one second a person or animal is inside in distress.

Every person in that house needs to be criminally charged. Were they doing drugs? I don't know of any other reason why they just let those kids be out there.

this is murder. Jmo. They better upgrade those chargers.
and someone was sleeping in the car but left the babies alone. That person should face charges as well.
Did she really think er staff would buy her story of they girls were smelling flowers? Sick.
I'm glad she took them for care though albeit too late at least she is behind bars. Moo

sent from my iphone using tapatalk

this.

I am going to tear my fricking hair out!

The picture she posted in March, while heavily doctored... she looks like Casey Anthony. Grrrrrrrr.

I am SO SICK OF THIS.

eta - No, cuffem... no you are not the only one!

Every person in that house needs to be criminally charged. Were they doing drugs? I don't know of any other reason why they just let those kids be out there.
Forgot that I'm on a forum with rules. Edited out my response. This is my hometown and everyone is upset over this. I truly feel she'll be charged with murder. The things happening in the home that night explain but will never excuse. Xo

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

This is murder. Jmo. They better upgrade those chargers.

I completely agree. I don't see this as any different at all to that man who deliberately left his son to die in the car while he was on his PC. He was charged with and found guilty of murder, this is NO different IMO, MOO, blah blah.

I too am getting Casey Anthony vibes also ...

ETA there is a totally insane guy on the accused's facebook trolling everyone, saying its great the kids are dead. I hope the cops are investigating this guy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back