Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford 19 June 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that at first, but when they were carrying the body bag to the coroner's van, the body did not look as tall.

I only watched about the first 5-6 minutes so I'm going to go back & watch all of it now. Thanks for the info. [emoji16]

Just my random thoughts & opinions...

CBS 11 reported that it is a young female and that the family is asking for privacy.

I almost bet it is her.

Thanks for posting that map/information GigTu and Kimpossible. :sigh:
jmo

I'm following this one closely as the apartment complex is about 6 miles from me and the landfill about 5.. Very worried for this family and the situation. Wish they would post an update somewhere soon about the ID and/or any leads. Breaks my heart.

Forgive me if this is too graphic, but because they acted as though they could not identify her (whoever she is, if she's Kaytlynn or not) immediately, it makes me wonder if the body was nude. Kaytlynn's clothes should still have been quickly identifiable.

If so, then I wouldn't think suicide. I also think a landfill (or dumpster) would be an unconventional place for a little girl to choose to commit suicide (if that were the manner of death).

^^ all of the above is hypothetical. Not based on any facts... just musings.

Since she has a different last name than her mother does anyone know what the situation is with her father?

I'm not feeling suicide at all. If this turns out to be her my gut tells me it's someone from the complex. I'm thinking maybe a little older teens. Moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forgive me if this is too graphic, but because they acted as though they could not identify her (whoever she is, if she's Kaytlynn or not) immediately, it makes me wonder if the body was nude. Kaytlynn's clothes should still have been quickly identifiable.

If so, then I wouldn't think suicide. I also think a landfill (or dumpster) would be an unconventional place for a little girl to choose to commit suicide (if that were the manner of death).

^^ all of the above is hypothetical. Not based on any facts... just musings.
I had to zoom the tape of the landfill, it's hard to make out even zoomed, but the body did seem to have blue bottoms on to me. But every time I think I had a handle as to whether I was looking at the legs, or arms the helecopter shifted and rotated and I'm not sure. I also thought the remains looked bigger until they lifted the bag. It seemed pretty light by the posture of the carriers. Just my observations and opinions of the tape.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I'm confused why CBS would report that the cases were unrelated and that LE didn't suspect foul play for Kaytlynn unless that's what they were told. This case makes me very uneasy for some reason.

CBS 11 reported that it is a young female and that the family is asking for privacy.

I almost bet it is her.

Im waiting for another channel to say one way or another. CBS yesterday was saying Bedford PD said they were not related. I wish CBS would stay quiet and only report what has proof instead of reporting for the sake of reporting.

off topic: is anyone else having issues viewing just this post? My page keeps jumping to the top of the page. For me to read I have to keep scrolling back to where I was. Not happening on other post. Took me 5 minutes just to type this having to scroll back down and find it.

Im waiting for another channel to say one way or another. CBS yesterday was saying Bedford PD said they were not related. I wish CBS would stay quiet and only report what has proof instead of reporting for the sake of reporting.

off topic: is anyone else having issues viewing just this post? My page keeps jumping to the top of the page. For me to read I have to keep scrolling back to where I was. Not happening on other post. Took me 5 minutes just to type this having to scroll back down and find it.

No, but I keep getting spam ads. *ahem*

She lives with her parents and sister. We don't know how old the "friends" are that tied the dog up.
Post #8

Did she herself tie the dog to the fence or did her friends do it?

I have a very bad feeling about this case. Earlier on it seemed like the other kids may have been responsible. If, God forbid, they had done something or an accident happened and they panicked, I could see them not wanting to bring the dog back and face her parents and it is possible that they could have left her in the dumpster.

Then someone posted Kaytlynn's YouNow profile.<modsnip> My thoughts and prayers go out to the family, hopefully she is found safe soon.
<modsnip>

Looking at Terrant County's Daily Booked In Reports for yesterday -most recent one available-, there is a man who was arrested on the charge of "PV SEXUAL PERFORM CHILD" (PV = previous?).

Found him on Texas Department of Safety's Sex Offender Registry. He is currently 29 and was convicted of "SEXUAL PERFORMANCE OF A CHILD PRODUCE/DIRECT/PROMOTE" on 01/22/2015, so he would have been 27. Age of victim: 14; sex of victim: female

It is a 30-minute drive from the apartment complex where Kaytlynn lives to his current address as listed on the RSO registry, so not terribly close.

According to vinelink, he is still in custody as of today.

Spam has been so annoying the past several days!

Hi everyone, please don't speculate about Kaytlynn's gender identity. We don't have any evidence that this is an issue or a factor in this case at this time.

Thanks!

Hi everyone, please don't speculate about Kaytlynn's gender identity. We don't have any evidence that this is an issue or a factor in this case at this time.

Thanks!

Apologies! [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking at Terrant County's Daily Booked In Reports for yesterday -most recent one available-, there is a man who was arrested on the charge of "PV SEXUAL PERFORM CHILD" (PV = previous?).

Found him on Texas Department of Safety's Sex Offender Registry. He is currently 29 and was convicted of "SEXUAL PERFORMANCE OF A CHILD PRODUCE/DIRECT/PROMOTE" on 01/22/2015, so he would have been 27. Age of victim: 14.

It is a 30-minute drive from the apartment complex where Kaytlynn lives to his current address as listed on the RSO registry, so not terribly close.

According to vinelink, he is still in custody as of today.

That is "Parole Violation".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member