Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all we know one of the missing is the informant. Wouldn't that spin things in a different direction! I just think with 90 acres and they homed in on this spot pretty quickly I have to believe someone is talking. You just don't get lucky like this. Is anyone else thinking someone is spilling their guts?

What if someone else were there that night and went to police - besides the 4 and CD?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

can someone repost the picture of the tanker that was lifted for evidence. I cant find it

I am sorry, but I am confused.
Do we know if anything was taken out of the deep, deep hole?
Where was the oil tank found? A separate hole?
Thanks.

My apologies ... I've been registered awhile but haven't posted much ... can someone tell me what the acronyms SSBM, RSBM, and SSABM (I think) mean? Thanks so much.
Happy to... RSBM = respectfully snipped by me (meaning someone is cutting part of your comment off in their reply because it doesn't pertain to their comment) sometimes it's just SBM = snipped by me.

My apologies ... I've been registered awhile but haven't posted much ... can someone tell me what the acronyms SSBM, RSBM, and SSABM (I think) mean? Thanks so much.
There is an acronym cheat sheet somewhere, I'll try to find it.

Welcome, Newbies!!!

:welcome2:

So sorry to see the fracas between family members--they are in my thoughts and prayers. If I could make a gentle suggestion, let's not try to ID any of the family members. They are up to their ears in stress. Just MVHO.

Someone asked at what temp. would a body completely burn. According to the website "howstuffworks", the temp needs to be 1,100 degrees F. An average human body burns in about 2 - 3 hours. (I hope this isn't creeping anyone out.)

http://science.howstuffworks.com/cremation1.htm

So, if CD had tried to burn any of the bodies, I would think he failed in this.

Hoping the boys are found soon.

Couldn't agree more. I'm not sure what good comes from IDing clearly very distraught family. This video should serve as a reminder that there are people in agonizing pain of dealing with lost family while the internet fills up with every possible speculation.

The people saying they don't believe he could pull this off without leaving a trace, that's because he didn't. It was so sloppy that barely 24 hours after the last men went missing his parents property was already being searched with him as the prime suspect. The bodies haven't been found (as far as we're being told) because of how massive the property is at 90 acres. They've also stated they've already discovered numerous pieces of evidence on the property.

Thanks.

The oil tank was in the deep hole.

"I doubt that this was about some 'fight' between young men-- it just feels like the missing B4 stumbled onto something and had to be silenced."

But of the 4, I wonder if all were on the same side. Between the rumors out there and parents getting into it on scene, this could be a very complicated case.

RSBM

Well there are several theories that come to mind :

1. CD lured them out to his parent's property and murdered them , then had to get help disposing of them.

2. Someone else did this-- lured CD into helping them and are now framing him --as in saying if he talks, he'll be next.

3.CD and someone else killed them, and there was outside 'assistance' removing evidence.

4. The missing 4 are ok; or at least some of them are alive--- and are in hiding.

No. 4 seems the least likely.
:moo:

Thanks.

So far, the oil tank was taken out of the hole this afternoon. They are still digging in the same hole tonight.

Couldn't agree more. I'm not sure what good comes from IDing clearly very distraught family. This video should serve as a reminder that there are people in agonizing pain of dealing with lost family while the internet fills up with every possible speculation.
The reason why I wondered who they were is - in the beginning one lady was ok with the white haired gentleman, then one second later is smacking him upside of the head and spitting on him. Made me wonder if the guy was instigating... as in didn't belong there and was talking smack.
I'm ok with wondering who they are. Don't see anything wrong with wondering.

Fox 29 news will be on at 10pm. I'm not sure if they stream on their website, but I am sure this is the top story.

The people saying they don't believe he could pull this off without leaving a trace, that's because he didn't. It was so sloppy that barely 24 hours after the last men went missing his parents property was already being searched with him as the prime suspect. The bodies haven't been found (as far as we're being told) because of how massive the property is at 90 acres. They've also stated they've already discovered numerous pieces of evidence on the property.
SABBM

My .02 is that it's the kind of evidence that tells LE they're in the right place. :(
(driver's licenses, clothes, whatever the missing boys might have had on their person, etc...)

My thoughts exactly. He hasn't gotten away with anything yet.

Fox 29 news will be on at 10pm. I'm not sure if they stream on their website, but I am sure this is the top story.

Thanks for that. This would be 9:00 p.m. CDT, 8:00 p.m. MDT, and 7:00 p.m. PDT.

Just 12 minutes from now (according to my clock).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliverfreckles