Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't get a chance to catch up. Not sure if this was mentioned. On the Today show this morning was a video of a reporter talking to TM grandfather. He said when the tank was removed, there was a blue tarp under it.
I'm assuming the bodies were under or wrapped in that.
The bodies are in a 12.5 foot deep hole. Unless there was a tank in the hole. Did I miss a tank in the hole?? I didn't keep up yesterday, had so much going on I missed the interview you're referring to.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The bodies are in a 12.5 foot deep hole. Unless there was a tank in the hole. Did I miss a tank in the hole?? I didn't keep up yesterday, had so much going on I missed the interview you're referring to.

[video=twitter;885299503535972352]https://twitter.com/CoconnellFox29/status/885299503535972352[/video]

I think more than the cadaver dogs brought them there.
I still think someone witnessed something or CD said something that was relayed to LE.

In a 90 acre property they zeroed in quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do not forget they refiled his original charge fairly early they knew something about him was wrong and they wanted him behind bars somebody tipped them off

Didn't get a chance to catch up. Not sure if this was mentioned. On the Today show this morning was a video of a reporter talking to TM grandfather. He said when the tank was removed, there was a blue tarp under it.
I'm assuming the bodies were under or wrapped in that.

I had a feeling the remains would be underneath it. The tank looked kind of crushed, about in the places that the backhoe bucket was in contact with it. IMO, the person who put the remains there tossed the tank in the hole and smashed it down with the backhoe. The question is.. why? Did they think this would mislead the investigator's scanners? Is the tank involved in whatever fate became of the boys, and therefore had to be buried with the rest of the evidence?

There was an oil tank pulled out. [video=twitter;885193215648952322]https://twitter.com/amandaMburg/status/885193215648952322[/video]

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

There was on old, rusty, oil tank discovered in hole as well. I believe the remains were found under that.

I still think someone witnessed something or CD said something that was relayed to LE.

Yeah I dont care how skilled you are with a backhoe, you are going to notice a fresh dig 2 days after the earth was moved. Saw the fresh dig, brought the dogs.

WOW! What a thing to wake up to! Those poor boys....

Hopefully, no plea of affluenza!! :gaah:

So there is another presser today at 11am? (eastern time?)

TAI!

Yesterday the DA said 11 but I'm wondering if it will be earlier now they have recovered remains [emoji22].

Just google this... billy riddle and Cosmo dinardo....Many MSM comments sections closed, but one can see all the local chatter from friends of these men...FACT or fiction? Only time will tell

I have yet to see the msm comments abt it lol I'm not local and apparently not savvy enough to locate these comments. Did these comments start prior to CD being named POI? Or was this after him being named.

It seems to have started all from a Reddit post that came after CD was already named a POI, but others may be aware of MSM comments/SM posts that pre-date the Reddit post.

The 4 didn't go missing all at once though either- so if all 4 are deceased - did it happen at the same time or 1 than later 3.

I think the second option more likely, and that word got out.

Do not forget they refiled his original charge fairly early they knew something about him was wrong and they wanted him behind bars somebody tipped them off
I was reading that as early as JUN 21st. The DA sent a letter asking them to refile the weapons charge. You're exactly right, they did know something was goinf on with him and if they'd picked him up back in JUNE who knows where we'd be today. I bet the DA is kicking himself for not complying with that county's request. I'm hunting tht report now.

Dean's last phone ping was on that farm. Once LE arrived to check it out, they found Meo's car in the garage.

They brought in cadaver dogs. Weintraub said the cadaver dogs were essential to uncovering the human remains. “I don’t understand the science behind it but those dogs could smell these poor boys 12-and-a-half feet below the ground,” he said .

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...lvania-man-found-grave-farm-article-1.3322623

Yeah I dont care how skilled you are with a backhoe, you are going to notice a fresh dig 2 days after the earth was moved. Saw the fresh dig, brought the dogs.
It was more like fresh gravel.
86a0c98bfc00b5a0d076d919eb3b0841.jpg
f84e3a0ecbb94107dc89a726bbcce3ef.jpg

I think it would catch my eye if it was a mound of soil unsettled. But the gravel could of caught their eyes too and requested the cadaver dogs.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Dean's last phone ping was on that farm. Once LE arrived to check it out, they found Meo's car in the garage.

They brought in cadaver dogs. Weintraub said the cadaver dogs were essential to uncovering the human remains. “I don’t understand the science behind it but those dogs could smell these poor boys 12-and-a-half feet below the ground,” he said .

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...lvania-man-found-grave-farm-article-1.3322623

Thanks, I did read that.

Just saying that I still think there's more to this that will come out.

Just to note. Meo's car was not found in the garage at the Farm. His car was found in a garage on the family-owned property on Aquetong Road, which is around the corner from the farm.

I just read the words transcribed from the DA'sat 12am press release. Something about it strikes me odd. I'm concerned all the men's bodies aren't in the "common grave". Ugh

Just to note. Meo's car was not found in the garage at the Farm. His car was found in a garage on the family-owned property on Aquetong Road, which is around the corner from the farm.

Ahh. Thank you.

So once they found his car on the Aquetong property, they most likely did a property search with cadaver dogs of all DiNardo-owned properties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happyhen