Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was more like fresh gravel.
86a0c98bfc00b5a0d076d919eb3b0841.jpg
f84e3a0ecbb94107dc89a726bbcce3ef.jpg

I think it would catch my eye if it was a mound of soil unsettled. But the gravel could of caught their eyes too and requested the cadaver dogs.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

In my opinion... there's no way an investigator looking for bodies would NOT have hit that pile of cement blocks and the area around it with the cadaver dogs. Seems like the best way of knowing if there is something directly underneath those piles that they would need to move all the slabs for. That's my guess about how they zeroed in on this location. I think the DA was honestly thinking it was going to take longer and more digging, but they had a good premonition to search around this area and got "lucky" with the excavation.

This whole "relationship" between BR assault of DL and possible connection to CD has been around for quite some time, many times in the comment sections of MSM sites..At the very least, it is something that is likely to be investigated

Unless they already have info sufficient to negate it, it should be something that's investigated. But based purely on my own speculation of what I've read about everyone, I tend to think it's more likely CD did something out of some perceived slight or maybe even getting ripped off, or at the direction of someone higher up in the drug dealing chain, rather than rubbing out witnesses for BR to erase a debt to BR. But with the remains being found and all the talking out there, I would expect we'll learn a lot more before too long.

This. A mentally ill man-child that made the jump to murderer. I wonder if his parents were on the property wondering why Cosmo was operating the backhoe for hours. Was this normal? Did he dig holes all over the farm on a regular basis? Yeah, it could be done, but this was no 30 minute job. Sadly, these boys may have all known that he was "off", but never thought he was capable of the level of violence.

I missed this - there is evidence ( other than the common grave) of backhoe use? Witnesses to it?

Didn't get a chance to catch up. Not sure if this was mentioned. On the Today show this morning was a video of a reporter talking to TM grandfather. He said when the tank was removed, there was a blue tarp under it.
I'm assuming the bodies were under or wrapped in that.

Quoting myself to add a link.
Meo's grandfather, Chuck Meo, told an NBC News producer that crews found the remains under a blue tarp after lifting a propane tank out.
http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Mark-Sturgis-Tom-Meo-Dean-Finocchiaro-Jimi-Patrick-Bodies-Found-Cosmo-DiNardo-Solebury-Township-Bucks-County-Pennsylvania-Search-Missing-Young-Men-434143463.html

It was more like fresh gravel.
86a0c98bfc00b5a0d076d919eb3b0841.jpg
f84e3a0ecbb94107dc89a726bbcce3ef.jpg

I think it would catch my eye if it was a mound of soil unsettled. But the gravel could of caught their eyes too and requested the cadaver dogs.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Thats what i was saying since monday! Thanks for posting the pic.. i had the pics just dident know how to post.

I can see him doing it. Given the lack of info we've gotten all together, we don't have any reason to believe he's some kind of mastermind, or even very smart at all. I would be interested to know if the person that came forward offered any records of CD reaching out to him to sell the car.

yes, I doubt a mastermind would be stupid enough to bury bodies on their own property

Ugh waking up to this, I feel gutted. I guess a small part of me thought there might be a tiny chance they are alive. Those families, I cannot imagine their pain. It is mind boggling how this all could've been coordinated. I really can't believe CD worked alone. I think the coming days and weeks will reveal much.

All IMO

I missed this - there is evidence ( other than the common grave) of backhoe use? Witnesses to it?
I took that post to be "venting" about the situation. Why would he murder these 4 men? And did the parents or men know he was off? We had beeb discussing his motive for killing 4 men.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ahh. Thank you.

So once they found his car on the Aquetong property, they most likely did a property search with cadaver dogs of all DiNardo-owned properties.

So many times dogs being used in other cases do not always find a body but in this case it appears the dogs assisted somehow and so good for them. Chalk this case up for one where dogs helped good.

So glad the bodies were located. It appears a backhoe or tractor was used by the perps and we talked about that possibility yesterday. With land that large we suspected he may have had access to machines like that.
I do wonder if his dad may have helped or was it just him and his friends maybe. Kids his age usually are allowed to use the heavy equipment so it may have been just him and friends.

The social media posts someone found at the end of last thread where the one guy had scratches on his face and implied he was involved in an altercation of some sort are very incriminating. Friends posted back and seems very incriminating for others too.

I am feeling the need to join the conversation in regards to the police identifying only Finocchiaro's body. Could that just be as simple as the fact that Finocchiaro had legal issues (was arrested earlier this year) and his prints were on file? Meaning the police could identify him that much easier.

I don't think there needs to be more evidence. It would have taken an army of people to hand dig a hole 12.5 feet deep big enough to throw in 4 bodies and then put an oil tank on top of them. It had to be done with a backhoe or other heavy equipment.

I am feeling the need to join the conversation in regards to the police identifying only Finocchiaro's body. Could that just be as simple as the fact that Finocchiaro had legal issues (was arrested earlier this year) and his prints were on file? Meaning the police could identify him that much easier.

Or he was the last one in the hole and the rest of the men are under him , so more excavation / sifting and time needed to extract the others.. I'm sure the others will be I.D'ed and announced at 11am presser..

To me, it speaks to the conditions that the remains are in. My guess is that they are all in that hole... but something happened to them to make their remains difficult to identify, and the DA doesn't want to publicly announce something he isn't totally, 100% sure about. However, I think he definitely thinks the rest of the bodies are down there, stating at the end of the latest presser that he "[doesn't] understand the science, but those dogs could smell those poor boys 12.5ft under the ground". :(

I don't think there needs to be more evidence. It would have taken an army of people to hand dig a hole 12.5 feet deep big enough to throw in 4 bodies and then put an oil tank on top of them. It had to be done with a backhoe or other heavy equipment.

The Dinardo's owned all kinds of construction equipment and LE already said on monday they owned a backhoe and it was on the property prior to that!.

Was the cement on top of the gravel when first found or was it off to the side?

Exactly. No way hand digging that volume of dirt and depth of hole. Its not possible in short amount of time. They can do soil analysis to prove the equipment was used in that spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57