Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im a little confused but this statement, someone erased posts on one of these threads because they may have been rumors?

Isnt all of this or what we speak about theories and conjecture?

As much as I know that the authorities do read these threads, they know a hell of a lot more than any of us, even guessing or being right there with the public are ever going to know until it all comes out in trial.

why would posts be erased?

We aren't allowed to post as an insider unless we are verified, and we can't state things as fact without (legitimate) MSM or public sources

Im a little confused but this statement, someone erased posts on one of these threads because they may have been rumors?

As much as I know that the authorities do read these threads, they know a hell of a lot more than any of us, even guessing or being right there with the public are ever going to know until it all comes out in trial.

There are strict terms of service about posting unsubstantiated rumors and social media gossip. It's to keep this site from becoming the free-for-all of lies and innuendo that you often see in social media. But that also means that sometimes, messages based on uncorroborated "insider info" is deleted that turns out to be true. But that's rare. The signal to noise ratio of the type of stuff that isn't allowed here is very low.

They were based on rumors, not facts.

I still want to know more about Jimi Tar Patrick. Did he have a car? Where is it? What time did he leave and when was he expected at work? Tattos?

I am baffled by JP as well. He was expected to work at the Candlewyck restaurant which is about 2 miles from the site. He must have had access to a car

FWIW, I know dynamite comes in 1/4 sticks 1/2 sticks, 3/4 sticks etc. xanax def are referred to as sticks but I'm guessing it's the former, not to say that POI wasn't involved in other shady business...

Also I'm gutted at the news of the remains found. Dean may you Rest In Peace and I hope his family has at least some form of closure however terrible it is... and I hope the other families get answers soon.

Hi, new here. From Bucks County, currently living in Philly and enveloped with this case like most.
One detail to bring into discussion...I am friends with someone who works with concrete. He suggested CD might have poured lime (sp?) over the bodies to disintegrate them. This seems plausible if the remains are unidentifiable after only less than a week underground. Sure, there could have been a fire but that seems like an awful lot of work for one person to do. Anyone feel the same?

I totally believe that with the right equipment CD could have physically pulled this off himself, but he doesn't seem like the sharpest tool in the shed to be able to think it through and do it right. Someone had to help him.

There is also an undeniable link between this and the Riddle case. No way the connection is purely coincidental. IMO.

I will try to be careful here, not sure if it is allowed..on Mon (maybe Sun) a poster here repeatedly posted they had insider info that the bodies were buried and covered with a blue tarp. The posts were all deleted because they were based on rumor..at that time, there was not much of a hole. So, I'm now wondering also, if someone had info (maybe CD did brag about it) and LE knew where but not exactly where and the dogs zero in on the spot. All speculation on my part and moo.

Heavy.com posted about the blue tarp. Apparently the bodies were under a propane? tank and a blue tarp.

wow, what a thing to wake up to.

Just for the record I'm still on the fence about CDs culpability in all of this. Unless, maybe daddy helped hide the bodies? The DA did mention there were more unidentified remains. But it appears there was enough remains to identify Dean, first without any DNA because that would have taken weeks...

Think about this for a moment. What would you do, if your son, with known mental issues, killed someone in the middle of the night? And then called you?

You could go to him and try to get him to turn himself in, but what if he won't, you know damn well if you call the police, he is going away for a very long time.

What would you do?

Well-I wouldn't help him cover it up, and while I may not call the police, I doubt that I would bail him out for a firearm charge when I was pretty sure more charges would be coming. But I'd pay for the best lawyer I could find.
I don't know if his parents specifically knew that he killed those guys (and we don't know for certain, either), the fact that the car belonging to one of the missing men was quickly found on property owned by the family does tell a story. That is quite a coincidence, and the Dinardos could have extrapolated that their son was involved-especially given the stated relationships between all of the guys. And now, he may very well go away for a long time, as you say, and his parents could possibly face charges, too.

"A friend of DiNardo’s told Heavy.com that “six or seven months” before his arrest, though another source said the injury occurred closer to November 2016, DiNardo suffered a head injury following a quad biking accident. The friend said that DiNardo was stranded in the woods alone for around a day and a half with injuries, including broken bones and bleeding on his brain. As a result of the accident DiNardo had frontal lobe damage. The friend said that sometime after the accident, DiNardo began using K2, a synthetic marijuana drug."

https://heavy.com/news/2017/07/cosmo-dinardo-bensalem-bucks-county-missing/

[FONT=&amp]"[/FONT]There is no other part of the brain where lesions can cause such a wide variety of symptoms (Kolb & Wishaw, 1990). The frontal lobes are involved in motor function, problem solving, spontaneity, memory, language, initiation, judgement, impulse control, and social and sexual behavior."

https://www.neuroskills.com/brain-injury/frontal-lobes.php

"The rational part of a teen's brain isn't fully developed and won't be until age 25 or so. In fact, recent research has found that adult and teen brains work differently. Adults think with the prefrontal cortex, the brain's rational part."

https://www.urmc.rochester.edu/encyclopedia/content.aspx?ContentTypeID=1&ContentID=3051
[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]

Hi, new here. From Bucks County, currently living in Philly and enveloped with this case like most.
One detail to bring into discussion...I am friends with someone who works with concrete. He suggested CD might have poured lime (sp?) over the bodies to disintegrate them. This seems plausible if the remains are unidentifiable after only less than a week underground. Sure, there could have been a fire but that seems like an awful lot of work for one person to do. Anyone feel the same?

The totally believe that with the right equipment CD could have physically pulled this off himself, but he doesn't seem like the sharpest tool in the shed to be able to think it through and do it right. Someone had to help him.

There is also an undeniable link between this and the Riddle case. No way the connection is purely coincidental. IMO.

I think a fire to burn the bodies would or could attract too much attention, attention that somebody trying to burn bodies might want to avoid

Admin Note:

Friendly reminder folks since many of you are new members.

Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Approved SM Pages/Profiles

Individuals
Victim (missing or murdered person)
Suspect (as indicated by LE)

Links may be used to direct members to posts made by a victim or a suspect.
Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed.
Paraphrasing is okay.
Posts by friends and visitors are off limits.
Do not link to an individual’s (victim or suspect) social media page if you are not 100% certain it belongs to the correct individual.
If a social media page is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Public Pages
Mainstream Media (MSM)
Law Enforcement (LE)
Group support pages for victims, such as "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”
Legitimate non-profit organizations who provide assistance and support to victims and their families (e.g., Klass Kids, Texas Equusearch).

Links may be used to direct members to a post by the owner or an admin of an approved social media page/profile.
Posts by an owner or admin may be copied or quoted. This refers primarly to posts or tweets by MSM reporters, and announcements by law enforcement, the immediate family, or the admin of a group support page.
Paraphrasing is okay.
***NOTE: Comments and posts by readers/visitors of these pages are not allowed to be quoted, copied or referenced. Just don’t mention them.
Regarding group support pages, i.e., "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”: If at any time the WS staff determines a group support page to be inappropriate, a notice will be posted in the thread stating that the page is no longer approved.

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

Any exception must first be approved by an administrator. You can contact an administrator via private message, or send an email to websleuthscomments@gmail.com

EXAMPLE: If a suspect has been arrested for a crime relevant to the discussion topic, and you want to post a Facebook screencap from his/her personal page, you must first obtain approval from administration.

There was mention of a fire in previous posts. Wonder if they used fire to help destroy identification and then pulled the remains out to bury them.

They? Did I miss something? Was more people involved and arrested?

Dan Lynch. All articles I have read had said a group of 4 assaulted him. Here is one that notes that. I haven't seen any article naming other suspects besides BR.

"A video shows the cousins walking by and then four guys following close behind. A few minutes later, the same guys are shown running past the camera."

http://www.philly.com/philly/column...g-for-one-philly-teen-20170706.html?mobi=true

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Reading the charges against BR, I'm shocked he wasn't charged with attempted murder. He nearly killed that boy.😠

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

This whole thing just seems so insane to me. It doesn't seem possible that this was the work of one sole person, especially POI. I mean looks don't tell a whole story but it doesn't seem feasible that he was the only person who thought to cover up the crime so elaborately. I mean it was completely calculated, burial over 12 feet underground, tarp over it, bodies possibly found unrecognizable for whatever reason, then an old decrepit oil tank above the bodies to try to throw off the dogs or the unearthing process. What blows my mind though is how smart but stupid he was... okay so you go through all that trouble to bury the body/ies and then you leave one of the 4's car on your property in your garage and then try to sell it for $500?!? It just seems so crazy, if you're going to go through such an intense and painstaking process to bury the bodies then suddenly turn stupid with the rest of the evidence? This is what is really bothering me. Seems like he has help with the burial but whoever it was didn't have all the info re: the other evidence like the car.. Idk maybe I'm really off base....

I have lurked on this board for at least 10 years. But this being local is really hurting. Any one of those boys could be mine. Helicopters every where.

This whole thing just seems so insane to me. It doesn't seem possible that this was the work of one sole person, especially POI. I mean looks don't tell a whole story but it doesn't seem feasible that he was the only person who thought to cover up the crime so elaborately. I mean it was completely calculated, burial over 12 feet underground, tarp over it, bodies possibly found unrecognizable for whatever reason, then an old decrepit oil tank above the bodies to try to throw off the dogs or the unearthing process. What blows my mind though is how smart but stupid he was... okay so you go through all that trouble to bury the body/ies and then you leave one of the 4's car on your property in your garage and then try to sell it for $500?!? It just seems so crazy, if you're going to go through such an intense and painstaking process to bury the bodies then suddenly turn stupid with the rest of the evidence? This is what is really bothering me. Seems like he has help with the burial but whoever it was didn't have all the info re: the other evidence like the car.. Idk maybe I'm really off base....

You're thinking exactly like I am, so if you're off base, so am I!

"A friend of DiNardo’s told Heavy.com that “six or seven months” before his arrest, though another source said the injury occurred closer to November 2016, DiNardo suffered a head injury following a quad biking accident. The friend said that DiNardo was stranded in the woods alone for around a day and a half with injuries, including broken bones and bleeding on his brain. As a result of the accident DiNardo had frontal lobe damage. The friend said that sometime after the accident, DiNardo began using K2, a synthetic marijuana drug."

https://heavy.com/news/2017/07/cosmo-dinardo-bensalem-bucks-county-missing/

[FONT=&]"[/FONT]There is no other part of the brain where lesions can cause such a wide variety of symptoms (Kolb & Wishaw, 1990). The frontal lobes are involved in motor function, problem solving, spontaneity, memory, language, initiation, judgement, impulse control, and social and sexual behavior."

https://www.neuroskills.com/brain-injury/frontal-lobes.php

"The rational part of a teen's brain isn't fully developed and won't be until age 25 or so. In fact, recent research has found that adult and teen brains work differently. Adults think with the prefrontal cortex, the brain's rational part."

https://www.urmc.rochester.edu/encyclopedia/content.aspx?ContentTypeID=1&ContentID=3051
[FONT=&]

[/FONT]

If this guy was alone for a day and a half with a wrecked ATV, was there anyone looking for him? I don't recall reading that there was a search going on to find him while he was laying there in the woods with a serious head injury. This says at least one thing to me: if he possibly had schizophrenic tendencies prior to actual diagnosis, then nobody in his family seemed to be too concerned about him in spite of it. And if he did not exhibit those traits, then does he really have schizophrenia? I'm just trying to get a handle on how attentive his parents were (I know, he is a grown man now, but still living in their Bensalem home, and NOBODY knew what he was doing or where he was?)

Thank you @TTF14.. I'm stopping short of assuming DF was originally involved somehow. He is deceased and it would be really unfair of me or anyone else, IMHO, to implicate him somehow when he is not here anymore to defend himself. I'm thinking whoever it was that helped POI was someone extremely close to him, with experience, and who would want to do anything in their power to help him get away with it.... or was somehow involved him/herself..... I think you can get where I'm going with that....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther