Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although the grim news sure sucks, I want to express a massive kudos to the men and women (and the dogs!) who have been out there in 90+ degree heat for days, working non stop on recovering as much evidence as possible while it's still fresh. I could not even imagine digging and sifting through 12 foot deep holes all day in this sticky weather... it's hard enough for me to work in an AC'd office. Not to mention the added stress of the entire case weighing on the crew at the same time. These folks and K9's are wonderful imo.

Was the cement on top of the gravel when first found or was it off to the side?

Nope, the cement pile was in that same location. According to Google Earth that pile has been there for a few years.

These four missing, likely dead, young men did nothing to deserve what happened to them. They are victims of a troubled man with a gun, he should never have been in possession of.

DiNardo not only has a history of mental illness, but he also suffered an extreme head injury, frontal lobe damage in a recreational vehicle accident in November 2016. There may also be some money issues in his family, if back-taxes are any indication.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/07/cosmo-dinardo-bensalem-bucks-county-missing/

You gotta a crazy guy with a gun, some anger issues, and frontal lobe damage, and acres of land to get lost on---crazy things can happen. If what neighbors heard on Saturday (rapid gunfire) is any indication, these young men were brutally executed, plain and simple.

What a waste. They all had their whole lives ahead of them. This is an absolute tragedy.

Fox 29 just went live on Facebook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To me, it speaks to the conditions that the remains are in. My guess is that they are all in that hole... but something happened to them to make their remains difficult to identify, and the DA doesn't want to publicly announce something he isn't totally, 100% sure about. However, I think he definitely thinks the rest of the bodies are down there, stating at the end of the latest presser that he "[doesn't] understand the science, but those dogs could smell those poor boys 12.5ft under the ground". :(

There was mention of a fire in previous posts. Wonder if they used fire to help destroy identification and then pulled the remains out to bury them.

Although the grim news sure sucks, I want to express a massive kudos to the men and women (and the dogs!) who have been out there in 90+ degree heat for days, working non stop on recovering as much evidence as possible while it's still fresh. I could not even imagine digging and sifting through 12 foot deep holes all day in this sticky weather... it's hard enough for me to work in an AC'd office. Not to mention the added stress of the entire case weighing on the crew at the same time. These folks and K9's are wonderful imo.

I totally agree! Amazing people (and dogs)!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk Pro

I will try to be careful here, not sure if it is allowed..on Mon (maybe Sun) a poster here repeatedly posted they had insider info that the bodies were buried and covered with a blue tarp. The posts were all deleted because they were based on rumor..at that time, there was not much of a hole. So, I'm now wondering also, if someone had info (maybe CD did brag about it) and LE knew where but not exactly where and the dogs zero in on the spot. All speculation on my part and moo.

Good catch!

They have to be talking drugs. I've nvr seen ppl talk about literal dynamite like tht. I think it's drug talk lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I will try to be careful here, not sure if it is allowed..on Mon (maybe Sun) a poster here repeatedly posted they had insider info that the bodies were buried and covered with a blue tarp. The posts were all deleted because they were based on rumor..at that time, there was not much of a hole. So, I'm now wondering also, if someone had info (maybe CD did brag about it) and LE knew where but not exactly where and the dogs zero in on the spot. All speculation on my part and moo.

Thank you!

When you think of the speed of this search and then the lack of search for ANY of them being alive elsewhere....

They had info in my mind

wow, what a thing to wake up to.

Just for the record I'm still on the fence about CDs culpability in all of this. Unless, maybe daddy helped hide the bodies? The DA did mention there were more unidentified remains. But it appears there was enough remains to identify Dean, first without any DNA because that would have taken weeks...

Think about this for a moment. What would you do, if your son, with known mental issues, killed someone in the middle of the night? And then called you?

You could go to him and try to get him to turn himself in, but what if he won't, you know damn well if you call the police, he is going away for a very long time.

What would you do?

I don't think there needs to be more evidence. It would have taken an army of people to hand dig a hole 12.5 feet deep big enough to throw in 4 bodies and then put an oil tank on top of them. It had to be done with a backhoe or other heavy equipment.

Right- but my point was more along the lines of was it established that backhoes were on the property?

wow, what a thing to wake up to.

Just for the record I'm still on the fence about CDs culpability in all of this. Unless, maybe daddy helped hide the bodies? The DA did mention there were more unidentified remains. But it appears there was enough remains to identify Dean, first without any DNA because that would have taken weeks...

Think about this for a moment. What would you do, if your son, with known mental issues, killed someone in the middle of the night? And then called you?

You could go to him and try to get him to turn himself in, but what if he won't, you know damn well if you call the police, he is going away for a very long time.

What would you do?

I would call the police period.

I have to agree with this statement, Kudos to all of them involved. For all the bad you hear about the authorities these days, people forget all the real good and hard work they do!

The Dinardo's owned all kinds of construction equipment and LE already said on monday they owned a backhoe and it was on the property prior to that!.

I wonder where the equipment was stored and how easy it was to access. That was what I was getting at with asking if there was evidence or witnesses. I'd assume if the equipment is stored together somewhere, that his family has security cameras on the site if they are equipment for the business. If it was just randomly stored on the farm, that's different

Right- but my point was more along the lines of was it established that backhoes were on the property?

Not sure if it is written anywhere, but the D.A on monday when asked the question by a reporter " was their a backhoe on the property already" the D.A replied ''YES"!

The 4 didn't go missing all at once though either- so if all 4 are deceased - did it happen at the same time or 1 than later 3.

I think the second option more likely, and that word got out.

Brad Garrett on GMA this mornng said he thinks it's possible the guys were killed separately, and suggested that 2 might have been killed together (he didn't name them but I assume he meant Meo and Sturgis)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M.Lee