Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #5 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod note: Websleuths is a victim friendly environment. Victim blaming in any shape or form is not acceptable and will not be tolerated. At this point Cosmo DiNardo has confessed to murdering the four victims. Stop with the speculation that places blame on anyone else until mainstream media confirms or reveals more information.

Moo: Or he owed his supplier and couldn't pay so he forced his buyers to pay and when they didn't he killed them and planned to write his debt off. My theory based on his story of feeling threatened during a drug deal with the 4 victims.

I'm college-age and from the area. as far as I'm aware, it really isn't that uncommon for people my age to purchase more than an oz or even a QP of marijuana at one time. could be buying for multiple friends to get a good price. plus, construction and restaurant jobs can make you lots of money, especially if maybe you're not paying all of your bills yet. just my two cents and all speculation.
is it 100% confirmed that they were in fact purchasing marijuana when the murders happened? I know the info originally came from a friend of meo and sturgis

Good feedback - thanks. Weed buying may have changed since my day; I guess I'm getting old. And yes, you're right, those jobs could easily make the money in whole to spend on that amount. Maybe because IMO this is more than just weed deals gone wrong, I'm seeing a different picture.

I may have missed, but is the search at the properties still going on? I know speculation about 2 other instances has been throw onto/into this thread. I believe DA announced only 4 bodies, but wonder if they'll still look for more.

I don't fully understand the potential mental incapacities, but to me, IMO, it seems hard that someone can go from wanna be **** to multi day, multi person murder, just like that, with no build up.

They are still at the Solebury location according to this recent tweet:

[video=twitter;885682470754058240]https://twitter.com/erink_mccarthy/status/885682470754058240[/video]

Anyone else think the accomplice will end up being someone he can't identify, doesn't know his name or where he lives? You know, like Casey Anthony and her 'nanny'?

"A source close to the investigation with knowledge of the plea negotiations told NBC10 that DiNardo admitted to killing all four men on the 90-acre Solebury Township farm. The source said multiple victims were shot and that three of the four victims were found in a 12-1/2 foot deep "common grave." DiNardo admitted to burning at least two of the bodies and told officials where to find the remains of the fourth victim, according to the source.

The sudden announcement came a day after cadaver dogs helped lead investigators to a patch of Bucks County, Pennsylvania, farmland where the remains of one of the missing young men were buried deep underground."

For those who are upset that the death penalty is off the table, there are a few things to consider.

Apparently CD gave up the location of the fourth victim in exchange for this deal. It saves the families of these poor men more pain of waiting for their loved one to be found, as well as tax payer dollars in recovery cost. PA has not had an execution since 1999, so the chances of CD being sentenced to death and that penalty carried out are slim.

If CD is going to prison for life, the DA did all of us a huge favor. He got a known killer, who is also supposedly mentally ill, off the streets, with no hope of getting out.

We have no idea what the Dinardo family has been through. It is easy to judge them from where we are, not knowing their side of the story. If you have ever had any experience with someone with either mental illness or addiction issues, you KNOW how difficult it is to get help. And even if you do get help, many with mental illness either refuse to follow what is prescribed for them, or think that since they are feeling better they can stop medications, or choose to self medicate.

Right now the only winners in any of this are the residents of PA, who do not have to worry right now about CD hurting any more people.

My thoughts and prayers are with EVERY family effected by this tragedy and with LE, who has worked so diligently to bring this to resolution.

They are still at the Solebury location according to this recent tweet:

[video=twitter;885682470754058240]https://twitter.com/erink_mccarthy/status/885682470754058240[/video]

I cannot imagine being there at night after knowing what's happened there :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This has nothing to do with pot. He killed his friends because he wanted to kill them. He enjoyed it.
He is going to be so surprised when he meets up with some real 'gangstas'. <modsnip>

I bet there is a pot dealer who sold small quantities to DiNardo that is shaking in his Kiks tonight. DiNardo is going to 'throw up' on everyone he can. But, I will never believe that any dealer sold huge quantities to him because he is too unstable which means RISK.

His name should be DiNada.

Every time you make me smh or giggle it's kinda 50/50 odds right now. Lurve your posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Psychology folk here. I know what you're referring to but I don't really agree. I don't think he's a narcissist. I think he is very insecure. Look at how he shaves his widow's peak, and it clearly looks bad to everyone. I don't think that's narcissist behavior. Look at the bravado in the language he frequently used on SM. I think he thought he was some kind of **** but at the same time thought he had to constantly prove his worth and assert himself... to the point where he began to perceive normal communication as possibly threatening to the self-image he was trying so desperately to hold together. This is what I believe happened during the transactions prior to the murders. Victim said or did something he perceived as disrespectful or threatening in some way (could really be anything), CD feels he has to assert the "gangster" persona that he's trying so desperately to put off (especially during a deal), and flies off the handle. MOO

You've just described a narcissist. They are some of the most insecure, aesthetically self-conscious, identity-confused, and rage-prone individuals you will ever come across. Add lethal weapons and budding schizophrenic symptomology to all of that and you have a recipe for disaster. JMO.

For those who are upset that the death penalty is off the table, there are a few things to consider.

Apparently CD gave up the location of the fourth victim in exchange for this deal. It saves the families of these poor men more pain of waiting for their loved one to be found, as well as tax payer dollars in recovery cost. PA has not had an execution since 1999, so the chances of CD being sentenced to death and that penalty carried out are slim.

If CD is going to prison for life, the DA did all of us a huge favor. He got a known killer, who is also supposedly mentally ill, off the streets, with no hope of getting out.

We have no idea what the Dinardo family has been through. It is easy to judge them from where we are, not knowing their side of the story. If you have ever had any experience with someone with either mental illness or addiction issues, you KNOW how difficult it is to get help. And even if you do get help, many with mental illness either refuse to follow what is prescribed for them, or think that since they are feeling better they can stop medications, or choose to self medicate.

Right now the only winners in any of this are the residents of PA, who do not have to worry right now about CD hurting any more people.

My thoughts and prayers are with EVERY family effected by this tragedy and with LE, who has worked so diligently to bring this to resolution.

As a former Bucks County resident, and still a PA resident, I agree 100 percent with this. I have no desire for this man to get the death penalty. He will be punished appropriately, I have faith.

IME, selling quarter pounds of weed, which they would break down into smaller amounts, is generally done by the wannabe drug dealers or straight potheads. It's not that much, and you don't profit much from it at all. Someone who is buying QPs is usually doing so with the intent to sell just enough to support his own habit. He sells enough to smoke for free and everyone is happy (usually). Or he is smoking a QP to himself, which is common among people who want to save money and buy in larger amounts. I wouldn't read too far into their appearance with this one, but who knows.

I especially find that amount odd for the group of 4 that were murdered. One drove a 96 Maxima and was a blue collar worker with the other. JTP was a college student working a summer job at a bar. Doesn't seem like your typically bulk weed buying group.

I wonder if Cosmo had what he perceived to be a justified motive (drug deal gone wrong, etc) to murder the first victim and did so without premeditation. . But the thrill and /or pleasure he got from the killing inspired him try and recreate the act within days, possibly choosing some or all of his victims based on past drug deals or some other beef he had with them. JMO

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;885693115520229376]https://twitter.com/coconnellfox29/status/885693115520229376[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member