Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #6 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet he never had it

I wished they would have asked that at the presser. I'm all for not dredging the victims through the alleged reason they met with CD. But I sure would like to know how much he had in his possession.

Well WS community, it's been an honor reading and sleuthing with all of you.

The LE, DA, and families are all people I honor. These kids could've definitely got away with this crime, if it weren't for the LE determination and patience they got these monsters. I don't think I could have ever done this.

My heart cries for these folks, I cried watching the presser.

Now lets see if we kind more of these missing angels on WS !

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

"On July 7, Dinardo told investigators, he agreed to sell a quarter-pound of marijuana to Finocchiaro for about $700, the affidavit states. Dinardo first picked up Kratz, whom he described as his cousin, and drove to Finocchiaro's home in Middletown, agreeing on the way that they would rob him, the affidavit says.

Dinardo said he gave Kratz a .357 handgun belonging to his mother, and then drove all three to the Solebury property. According to the affidavit, he said Kratz shot Finocchiaro in the head as they were leaving a barn on the site. Dinardo told investigators he then took the gun and shot Finocchiaro a second time as the victim lay on the ground."

http://6abc.com/news/da-releases-details-of-4-bucks-co-killings;-2-men-charged/2199000/

The DA said that if the earlier weapons charge had not being dropped, he doesn't think this killing spree would have been prevented since he was out on bail.

When one is prosecuted for an illegal weapons charge, aren't said weapon(s) confiscated by law enforcement until [at least] the ultimate outcome of the case?

Sounds like he had access to additional weapons (not just the one the original weapons charge was related to).

I still wonder how they were able to ID Dean's body yesterday but not the others?

probably because of the surgery-either a device with a serial number, or other identifying scar

PS... if his family are so wealthy, i mean they apparently paid their son who confessed to murdering four people bail... (100k in cash)
then why the hell was he robbing people, that lets you know he's truly crazy.
Family might have cut off 'allowance' in both these kids cases. Told them they had to work for their fun money. This, IMO, is the biggest problem, young men without jobs, who refuse to take jobs because they think it's beneath them to work for minimum wage as a parking lot attendant. They'd rather make a couple thousand murdering and hiding bodies.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

"Also on July 7, Dinardo said he met Meo and Sturgis at a church parking lot in Peddlers Village, a short distance west of the Dinardo property on Route 202 in Lahaska, the court records say. Dinardo told investigators that he had a marijuana "deal" set up with Meo, according to the affidavit.

Meo and Sturgis followed Dinardo to the Solebury property in Meo's Nissan Maxima, Dinardo told investigators, the documents say. After parking the Nissan at 2827 Aquetong Road, Meo and Sturgis rode with Dinardo in his truck to the adjacent Lower York Road property, where Kratz awaited, the affidavit states."

http://6abc.com/news/da-releases-details-of-4-bucks-co-killings;-2-men-charged/2199000/

How were they let to the property when the boys were first reported missing.

PS... if his family are so wealthy, i mean they apparently paid their son who confessed to murdering four people bail... (100k in cash)
then why the hell was he robbing people, that lets you know he's truly crazy.

Because it was never about the money sadly.....I wish it was. Clarifying, I wish it was just money and not their precious lives.

"After the men exited the truck, Dinardo said, he shot Meo in the back with the .357 handgun, then fired several times at Sturgis as he fled, felling him, the affidavit states. Dinardo said he then ran over Meo with the backhoe before using it to lift both bodies into a metal tank where he already had placed Finocchiaro's corpse, the court records say.

The following day, Dinardo told police, he and Kratz returned to the property, where Dinardo used the backhoe to dig a deep hole and bury the tank containing the three bodies, the affidavit says.

He allegedly poured gasoline into the metal tank and lit it on fire in an effort to hide their identies, but the DA said that effort was "not successful.""

I'm not buying the drug selling story, it doesn't make sense. If you go to buy pot, you want pot. If you don't have enough money you don't then buy a gun. He's lying. This wasn't about pot. My opinion is he liked hunting, he brought Jimi to his house, hunted him down and shot him. Liked it and brought his cousin along for the next ones. I believe he lured those boys to his place for the purpose of hunting them. It doesn't make any sense to shoot someone over a few paltry dollars when you're worth millions. I'm relieved the boys were found and I hope they search the property for other persons that have been missing for the past couple of years. I'm also not convinced it was just these four boys. He had to know it was going to be big when he took out four in a space of 2 days. I'd guess it was getting boring for him and he wanted to be stopped.

probably because of the surgery-either a device with a serial number, or other identifying scar

I'm thinking he must've had a metal rod or something, because at least one of the other guys had several tattoos but that didn't help identify him.

This is part of the reason I'll only get weed from my dad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my state you pick it up from a clean, well-run shop, staffed with security and full of cameras. Soon taxes will be levied on every sale. Attorney in my building is going into the business because it's so lucrative and well-regulated now.

Legalization can really eliminate shady dealings and scary dealers.

The weed was a trap so he could kill, and the guns and lack of sufficient funds was victim-blaming. Can we classify him as a serial killer?

Sounds like he had access to additional weapons (not just the one the original weapons charge was related to).

Which were registered to him?

Because if, for example, they were registered to relatives wouldn't his use of said weapons [and/or access to] equate a violation of law as well?

In my state you pick it up from a clean, well-run shop, staffed with security and full of cameras. Soon taxes will be levied on every sale. Attorney in my building is going into the business because it's so lucrative and well-regulated now.

Legalization can really eliminate shady dealings and scary dealers.

(For real, moo. Cmon USA, get with the program. )

how come when someone says something like "I've Killed before" or " I want to kill so and so", and then they do it,
and the next thing you hear from these people are " oh, I thought he/she was joking'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa