Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accused married young. Although he may have believed the union was for love perhaps the wife was from overseas and this was a way to become an Australian citizen. IMO

My only point re Madora Bay being a temporary site would be that a Verified Insider seems to think there is no evidence found there.

IMHO, the accused would be too smart to have gone anywhere near his family Madora Bay property with a victim or potential victim.
Way too risky, with all the people around that property that would well know of him and his family.

To then return to have to return to that property at a later date on holidays and be reminded of the crimes. I don't think so.

Reading a lot of great theories. Great work every one. But what do we actually know for fact? that we can sleuth on?
1. EE was academic, had a relatively high profile job, worked in a wealthy suburb and so rubbed shoulders with similar people. How did BE come to know her? Where did they meet? Why/how did a Gozzy boy come to be with some one so far removed from his life style/home territory? ( I realize we cant sleuth on EE. )
2. Is Claremont the common denominator. Why? Were there other common denominators pertaining to these particular girls? Work, hobbies interests? or were they just in the wrong place at the wrong time?
3. CG. Parents owned restaurant. Of french decent. Same questions as for EE? and why did she leave him? Also if he was earning good money, why did he still live there? And why was the house so unkept? So what was he spending his money on? (Or am I just too house proud? I don't live in a flash house, but I would never let the front look as his did???)
4. Blitz attack? KK and Huntingdale were. Why not the others?
5. CG & JR were not hidden as such. Maybe SS wasn't either. She just hasn't been found.
6. We don't know anything about his childhood or teenage years? How this may of effected him.
7. CG and JR were found a long way from both his home and Claremont. Why? Why these areas?
Other than that, maybe he was just peed off at EE for leaving him?? And decided to take it out on similar girls?
i realise some of these things may have been discussed before. apologies if so.
I'm sure there's other facts we can also sleuth on too.
All good points.

3. Prostitutes? Although on his wage he might not of been able to afford as much as he wanted, and looked for freebies elsewhere.
4WD? I noted an early model 4WD in the Kewdale street view. If he bought it new back in those days, it would be a considerable amount in repayments. Was the accused into 4WD activities? Was he into outdoor sex with his wives, or just fishing?

Something about him might of attracted his wives to him, initially. Not all marriages are for convenience, although I do know some people who have been through exactly such, so can't be ruled out that he felt duped if so. And I've met some people that have done some pretty out of character things when relationships breakdown, however IMO to be CSK the "character" might already be pre existing... possibly extenuated

Or maybe he was commanding and in control, which initially attracted his wives. Although that can was degenerate into domestic abuse.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

I think he didn't want SS found. JR and CG seemed to be found easily even though they were left in secluded bush areas. I wonder why SS wasn't left somewhere similar. What was it about SS that he didn't want her found. Is it a way of feeling he still has her. That only he knows where and it's as if he still has her to himself. IMO

If the accused CSK buried SS so he hoped no one could ever find her I imagine that would be a way of keeping her forever. No one would ever touch her again. Only he would have that connection. She could never leave him also. IMO

If the accused CSK buried SS so he hoped no one could ever find her I imagine that would be a way of keeping her forever. No one would ever touch her again. Only he would have that connection. She could never leave him also. IMO

Agree Annalise that SS may be buried - also that perhaps The CSK visits this spot.

My personal view is that Parkerville/ Mundaring area should be considered - in particular areas which were profiled on someone close to BRE FB, during a visit to the area.

IMO BRE was involved in this trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMHO, the accused would be too smart to have gone anywhere near his family Madora Bay property with a victim or potential victim.
Way too risky, with all the people around that property that would well know of him and his family.

To then return to have to return to that property at a later date on holidays and be reminded of the crimes. I don't think so.

With regard to a SK taking a victim back to his or her house. The Birnie pair took victims back to their home, which was within a suburban street in Willagee. That was an older style, large block with neighbours alongside as well as to the rear. http://www.perthnow.com.au

Regarding the three victims abducted from Claremont which occurred between Jan 1996 and March 1997 – CG being the third victim.
It’s unclear when EE left the marriage, but for an unknown period BRE remained within the Fountain Way home. The home was sold on 02 April 1997 which was the day before CGs body was discovered. http://www.perthnow.com.au

Judging by Huntingdale’s average block sizes, which are homes within close proximity of neighbours, it would be highly unlikely to take a victim back to the house. However, the Madora Bay blocks are larger and sometimes don't have neighbours or the neighbours don't live there, because it's a vacation home.

These are only my thoughts and opinion.

Judging by Huntingdale’s average block sizes, which are homes within close proximity of neighbours, it would be highly unlikely to take a victim back to the house. However, the Madora Bay blocks are larger and sometimes don't have neighbours or the neighbours don't live there, because it's a vacation home.

From a detective's point of view, you'd not want to rule anything like this in or out.

However, on an Australia Day or other long weekend, many of the Mandurah area holiday home owners would head down to their holiday nests with friends and family.
Madora Bay, being a popular fishing location for herring and tailor, especially in the evening, night and early mornings there would be more than normal chance of bumping into locals and day trippers from Perth surrounds finishing or starting fishing in the wee hours of the morning, depending on the wind and weather.

What was the wind and weather like in the wee hours of the early morning Sarah Spiers went missing (Early hours of Australia Day weekend Saturday 27 Jan, 1996)?

With the Australia Day Fireworks on the Monday Jan 28th that year, Madora Bay and other coastal holiday areas close to Perth, might have been busier than other Australia Day's, due to the Fireworks not until the Monday night at the end of the long weekend.

From a detective's point of view, you'd not want to rule anything like this in or out.

However, on an Australia Day or other long weekend, many of the Mandurah area holiday home owners would head down to their holiday nests with friends and family.
Madora Bay, being a popular fishing location for herring and tailor, especially in the evening, night and early mornings there would be more than normal chance of bumping into locals and day trippers from Perth surrounds finishing or starting fishing in the wee hours of the morning, depending on the wind and weather.

What was the wind and weather like in the wee hours of the early morning Sarah Spiers went missing (Early hours of Australia Day weekend Saturday 27 Jan, 1996)?

With the Australia Day Fireworks on the Monday Jan 28th that year, Madora Bay and other coastal holiday areas close to Perth, might have been busier than other Australia Day's, due to the Fireworks not until the Monday night at the end of the long weekend.

B4U,

Very good point. It was summer time too. Perhaps the CSKs family went to their own holiday home, leaving the family home vacant.

So the CSK, whoever he was, possibly took the victim to a much more secluded place.

I think he didn't want SS found. JR and CG seemed to be found easily even though they were left in secluded bush areas. I wonder why SS wasn't left somewhere similar. What was it about SS that he didn't want her found. Is it a way of feeling he still has her. That only he knows where and it's as if he still has her to himself. IMO

SS was only aged 18, which is a bit younger than JR and CG was 27. SSs face in photos looks quiet innocent and pure looking.

B4U,
the CSK, whoever he was, possibly took the victim to a much more secluded place.

Which brings us back to if the charged of multiple crimes (but not SS) BRE, had a watertight and verifiable by non-family members alibi, for the time that SS went missing, Australia Day long weekend 1996.

Still trying to think like a sk😐 If accused CSK for whatever reason wanted to hide SS's body hoping it would never be found. He might have buried her near to him rather than opposite ends of Perth like JR and CG. I mean REALLY close to him. I know property searches have been done on his house and his parents holiday home. Can anyone think of anywhere that would be a place he loved or frequented a lot where he can still feel close to her? All in my opinion only

Perhaps he buried SS in a country area but over time decided to move her closer to him. He spent a lot of time at Belmont Little Athletics. Could he have put her anywhere around there. All in MOO

Spooks,
As per your request, a list of WA places starting with the word red, for your current project.

Red Rock BeachMundrabilla, Dundas
Redbank6721
Redcliffe6104
Redcliffe Bridge6104
Redgate6286
Red LakeMindibunga, Bayulu
Red Hill6056
Red Gully6503
Redmond6327
Redcliffe Jetty6104
Red Bluff Camping GroundMacloud NW
Red Bluff RdKalbarri
Red Brook CircleMooranbup
Red Cap RiseBedfordale
Red CreekKunnunarra
Red Emperor DrGreenough
Red Gully RdMindarra, Mugumber, Nunile
Red Hill RdMarradong, West Pingelly, Narrikup
Red HillAuditorium
Red RdParklands Mandurah
Alfred Cove
Merredin

Red Brook Circle is in Morangup; on the border of the Avon Valley National Park on Toodyay Road. Approximately 60km from Perth CBD (similar distance to Eglinton and Wellard).
There is a Telstra exchange on the corner of Charcoal/McKnoe Drive on the border of the National Park. It is an old exchange - Telstra is constantly called out to fix/repair/maintain and has had to for the past 20 years.

First time posting - following CSK threads for a long time - Red Brook Circle caught my eye and thought I'd share the info.

Red Brook Circle is in Morangup; on the border of the Avon Valley National Park on Toodyay Road. Approximately 60km from Perth CBD (similar distance to Eglinton and Wellard).
There is a Telstra exchange on the corner of Charcoal/McKnoe Drive on the border of the National Park. It is an old exchange - Telstra is constantly called out to fix/repair/maintain and has had to for the past 20 years.

First time posting - following CSK threads for a long time - Red Brook Circle caught my eye and thought I'd share the info.

Halloweendee,

Many thanks for the information.

Spooks,
Below is an attachment of the area Red Brook Circle, Morangup. Googlemaps distance from City Beach to Morangup 75kms (approx. 67mins)

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• A Morangup.jpg
    A Morangup.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 120
  • A Morangup.jpg
    A Morangup.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 123
Perhaps he buried SS in a country area but over time decided to move her closer to him. He spent a lot of time at Belmont Little Athletics. Could he have put her anywhere around there. All in MOO

I doubt he left her anywhere that would link him to the crime. The best pointers are probably where the other two victims were found.

Halloweendee,

Many thanks for the information.

Spooks,
Below is an attachment of the area Red Brook Circle, Morangup. Googlemaps distance from City Beach to Morangup 75kms (approx. 67mins)

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

CV and Halloweendee
Thanks for the info :)
Great input

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

If the CSK used a map book to put where to go, then I wonder what about a place drew his eye? Was it a subconscious connection to a street name? (Eg telephone lane) a familiar name to him, eg family members name, favorite footy player, something? Was it familiarity with the d siteareas that made him comfortable enough to use them?
JMHO.

IMO The accused would need to know an area reasonably well to make the location a good choice in his/her mind for a d-site.

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member