Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #7 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please quit making extra work for our wonderful mods! Breakingnews247 is a fake news site! Not Trump-type "fake news," it's legitimately a make-your-own fake article site!
I'm willing to bet the original poster feels badly. The OP already apologized. I also didn't know it was a fake site. I didn't get the feeling the OP was trying to make extra work for our wonderful mods.

(I'm not touching the parental gun responsibility discussion with a ten foot pole, just sayin...:wave: I'll cover any weed questions, though..."Verified Stoner" haha)

(ETA: O/T: Here's an interesting tidbit. If you have your "med card" you can not own a gun license at the same time. So if you believe you have the right to bear arms to defend yourself but want to have your medical Marijuana card, you have to choose one or the other. Some who want the right to own a gun might choose to forfeit the priviledge of having a med card and buy on the recreational side (higher prices), that way they can legally have both.)

I bet there are many out there that have both. It's like taking away a license away from a drunk driver. They still drive and aren't worried about getting caught.

I wonder if he heard anything about Todd Kohlhepp, and got idea's from him.

If this was the first time to kill, and kill four young men, how many do you do next to top that?

Imo, CD IS mentally ill (obviously) and will have a strong defense case to back this up in court. Between the diagnosis of schizophrenia, the head injury...(Do I think he knows the difference though between right and wrong? I would guess yes as related to these murders, moo. I DO still think he should rot in prison the rest of his life.)

I also think there will be a strong case for the Prosecution proving premeditation.

These 2 combinations will show to be an interesting dichotomy in court.

Everything is jmo, moo, imo.

What killers do we know of that had previously diagnosed with schizophrenia?

Also do we have any sources/links as to any mention of mental issues as relating to SK? I thought I recalled some mention of a low IQ somewhere? Tia.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by bewbsie4590
Speculating off these new articles .. 3/4 owed CD money and DF helped CD with the crimes (burned those 3) and then got rid of DF and just threw him in the grave making him the easiest to ID

Imo, CD IS mentally ill (obviously) and will have a strong defense case to back this up in court. Between the diagnosis of schizophrenia, the head injury...(Do I think he knows the difference though between right and wrong? I would guess yes as related to these murders, moo. I do think he should rotten in prison the rest of his life.)

I also think there will be a strong case for the Prosecution proving premeditation.

Also do we have any sources/links as to any mention of mental issues as relating to SK? I thought I recalled some mention of a low IQ somewhere? Tia.

Australia's serial killer Ivan Milat the back packer murderer was said by his family to be schizophrenic.
(quote)
The program also claims that while most of Milat's surviving 11 brothers and sisters publicly deny his guilt, privately they describe him as a schizophrenic and say he's in the right place.
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/11/08/1099781283765.html

Has anyone sleuthed reports of stolen shoes?
(Eta: that sounds so weird...can't say I've ever typed that before...)

I really hope the authorities comb the -$@! Heck out of that " farm land "

Think about it, they had a probable cause warrant for the missing 4. Once he confessed and offered up JP's body, and once they located his remains, they have no reason to continue the search for more bodies. Because they no longer have probable cause, imo this is why he confessed. He did not want them searching because he probably has committed more crimes and he needed them GONE from that location.

JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Imo, CD IS mentally ill (obviously) and will have a strong defense case to back this up in court. Between the diagnosis of schizophrenia, the head injury...(Do I think he knows the difference though between right and wrong? I would guess yes as related to these murders, moo. I DO still think he should rot in prison the rest of his life.)

This happened ten minutes away from my house last year.
http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...son-carried-love-one-another-deeply/80873226/

Reposting:

"His talk could be menacing, acquaintances said.

“He’s told me and my friends, ‘Yeah, I’ve killed people before, I just haven’t been caught,’ ” one acquaintance said. “We literally were just like, ‘Yeah, all right, Cosmo, sure you did.’ ”"

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/p...z-murder-bucks-county-20170715.html?mobi=true

So many of us agree it's likely these weren't his first killings. I wonder when specifically the above comment was made. And since he's supposedly being forthcoming with LE now, will he divulge other crimes if there are any? I'm afraid he wont but maybe he will?

Can we try to sleuth mps/ homicides from about 5 months ago when the neighbor said she heard 15ish shots? This is really bugging me. This would have been in February...

And again, the confirmed shots heard by the neighbor on Saturday, what was that all about??

Also a thought, I think there could be truth that SK did pull one of the trigger shots because CD has already admitted to killing JP, etc. So, it's not like throwing SK under the bus for one of the killings would help his chance at freedom or anything...kwim?

Again, after seeing his persistent texts to the female, I wonder if he also didn't like to hear the word no, and if he has assaulted or worse killed any women.

Additionally the best lies are based on truth. We don't know how much money or pot was recovered if any...maybe these guys were just picking up a small sack for personal use, an eighth or a quarter or an ounce.

There is a missing teen/young adult from the (general) area ...missing from around that time frame that the neighbor heard shots. I can't find much info on him. Andrew Barnes of Warminster, PA. Missing since Feb 14 ,2017 Listed on PA Missing Report. I can't find info that he was ever located or even any real searches for him. Just found it of interest, if anyone can find more info on this kid as to current status.

(quote)
David Berkowitz, better known as the “Son of Sam” killed six people in the 1970s claiming that his neighbor’s dog had told him to do it. He was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia.
Jared Lee Loughner, convicted of killing six people and wounding 13 including U.S. Representative Gabrielle Giffords in 2011, was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia.
James Eagan Holmes, currently on trial for the 2012 “Batman murders” in Aurora, has been diagnosed with schizophrenia by 20 doctors.
http://www.forensicscolleges.com/blog/resources/dangerous-minds-criminal-mental-illness

Imo this could have happened to anyone who has ever bought weed before (you know who you are :wink: ). What I mean specifically is nobody here is "above" these guys and I am so glad to see the non-judgmental attitude and victim friendly approach by everyone here, as well as LE. These guys knew and probably trusted him. How could they even imagine what was to come? I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who have gone to people's homes they knew to buy weed.

There is a missing teen/young adult from the (general) area ...missing from around that time frame that the neighbor heard shots. I can't find much info on him. Andrew Barnes of Warminster, PA. Missing since Feb 14 ,2017 Listed on PA Missing Report. I can't find info that he was ever located or even any real searches for him. Just found it of interest, if anyone can find more info on this kid as to current status.

Thank you, will look this up. :wave:

(quote)
David Berkowitz, better known as the “Son of Sam” killed six people in the 1970s claiming that his neighbor’s dog had told him to do it. He was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia.
Jared Lee Loughner, convicted of killing six people and wounding 13 including U.S. Representative Gabrielle Giffords in 2011, was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia.
James Eagan Holmes, currently on trial for the 2012 “Batman murders” in Aurora, has been diagnosed with schizophrenia by 20 doctors.
http://www.forensicscolleges.com/blog/resources/dangerous-minds-criminal-mental-illness

This is great, thanks.

https://patch.com/pennsylvania/warminster/warminster-police-seek-missing-teen

Will start a thread for him, thanks again.

I think if it is proven medically that CD committed these murders because of any mental illness he would still have to be locked up in some kind of facility for the criminally insane. He is a danger to society.
Who knows what other crazy notions he had going on in his head to be able to kill people, and who would of been next in line?

I'M this could have happened to anyone who has ever bought weed before (you know who you are :wink: ). What I mean specifically is nobody here is "above" these guys and I am so glad to see the non-judgmentAL attitude and victim friendly approach by everyone here, as well as LE. These guys knew and probably trusted him. How could they even imagine what was to come? I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who have gone to people's homes they knew to buy weed.

It really is horrific to think the boys were just going there to score some weed and ended up murdered. If that is exactly what happened?
I have read where some of the locals thought he was a bit of a weirdo, and were uncomfortable around him, but as you say no one could of imagined what was to come, :(

Has anyone sleuthed reports of stolen shoes?
(Eta: that sounds so weird...can't say I've ever typed that before...)

I used to admin a local Facebook yard sale site a few months ago, and one of the members suddenly started advertising multiple quantities of new, brand name shoes. They turned out to be knockoffs.

It crossed my mind that the disagreements (if there even WERE any disagreements) could've been over knockoff shoes, rather than pot. He may have said pot just to make himself look "cool", seeing as how there hasn't yet been any evidence of pot reported. Just a thought.

(Funny side note. When I first started reading these threads, I wasn't familiar with all the acronyms. I wondered why in the world y'all were MOO-ing at each other! LOL! :moo::moo::moo: )

I think if it is proven medically that CD committed these murders because of any mental illness he would still have to be locked up in some kind of facility for the criminally insane. He is a danger to society.
Who knows what other crazy notions he had going on in his head to be able to kill people, and who would of been next in line?
Killers who know right from wrong go to jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tiffany1201