IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one struggling to figure out how tips from the public led to this?

People may have seen him before or after, same clothes. Maybe they saw his face but didn't know who he was. Who knows who might have caught a glimpse of him around and not known him. Makes me think even more, not a local.

[video=twitter;886964390876119040]https://twitter.com/MeredithBarack/status/886964390876119040[/video]

DE8hPujUMAATU5N.jpg

I'm so glad this sketch has been released I hope and pray it is the breakthrough law enforcement need. It was depressing and frustrating that there were was no news for a while. Thank you to everyone here for caring about justice for Abbey and Libby.

Am I the only one struggling to figure out how tips from the public led to this?

The only thing I can think of is a witness came forward, with a very good memory? Maybe they had been overseas, idk I'm struggling with that too kadoobs

[video=twitter;886964373897568257]https://twitter.com/93wibc/status/886964373897568257[/video]

I don't want to fixate on the thought because it's just a vibe but I get the "drifter" feel from this sketch...

There was a photo on Facebook that a woman in California shared after she encountered a man who was photographing children in a park. She reported it to Delphi investigators and the FBI, considering that the man could resemble BG.

I wonder if investigators found a link?

I hope it is OK to share the link, mods? https://www.facebook.com/groups/694459687392156/permalink/731553620349429/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If his stash and goatee are that well trimmed, could he be a transient?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Not what I expected. Feels generic to me. Maybe they did this simply to fend off public scrutiny. That they can't identify headwear but can produce a sketch this detailed feels worrisome. Then again maybe they really are headed in the right path and boy do I sure hope so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One thing to note is the hat in the sketch. Not a ball cap is it?

It states that the hat may not be accurate. I hope people don't focus on that type of hat.

Geez, I missed that detail. I really wish they didn't use a cap like that, they must really think it is though, otherwise, why not use a ball cap, which would be much more common????

New witnesses who were there that day or in the days proceeding who finally had the nerve to get involved? MOO

They should consider releasing the sketch without the hat/facial hair too because he likely has shaved his face and maybe changed his hair

I have felt drifter from day 1. With this detailed sketch, if no one identifies him quickly, we can count on the drifter aspect. IMHO

They should consider releasing the sketch without the hat/facial hair too because he likely has shaved his face and maybe changed his hair

I agree, and often times once a suspect is finally apprehended, they very rarely look much like their sketch. Sometimes even when they have a up close photo of a known suspect they still don't look very much like that once they're caught for some reason. But having said all this, I hope and pray this is finally, finally the big break that's going to get BG Behind Bars!!!!!

Of all the mornings for this to be released....I have to go out. I must put my computer away. My Heart will be here all day though and I will be praying for a solid lead.

I don't know how the FBI would profile this guy, but I would say he either knows the area very well, or was able to spend considerable time scoping out the area.

He looks like a million other guys out that way. non descriptive. practical coat, dad jeans..etc. Could be a truck driver who is frequently in the area?

Does anyone know if any campsites were found? they found the girls the next day.... I wish they could have delayed the announcement, because often times these killers return to the scene...

hate it.

MOO

Is it just me or is this exactly how you thought the guy on the bridge would look like...SOMEBODY HAS TO KNOW THIS GUY!!!!

So interesting you say that, Tricia, because my thought was the dude in the sketch doesn't look anything like what I'd imagined based on the stills!

This guy looks quite a bit younger than I'd imagined, too, and it is also interesting, IMO, that no age estimate is given.

Praying that this beast is caught soon. I live a few hours away, and to think that he is out on the streets is really, really scary.

Does anyone else see a resemblance to a guy inmate arrested from Kokomo JDD for an attempted rape of an 11 year old girl? The eye brows, eyes, nose and facial hair are similar. I know we can't name him here or post side by side photos. (Apologies in advance if not allowed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drena519