IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it said AFTER 11:00. Ugh.

When I first heard there was an update it said it would be by 9am, then MSM reported 10am and now "after 11". Hopefully they don't push it back any further! Very eager to see and share the sketch they have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry it was my mistake saying news conference. No news conference.

Whoo hooo, the thread is open!!!!! Hoping justice is coming soon for the families!

I wonder how close the composite is going to be with the face that I have imagined all of these months.Do any of you have an image in mind too?

I wonder if the sketch will look like RL?
11 a.m. = 4 p.m. UK time. Thanks for opening to discuss this new release.
Eta Great minds think alike Lunatic.

Please let today be THE day!!! We need justice for Libby and Abby! 💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚

Thank you for re-opening the thread! 😊

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I stopped following this terrible case a few months ago but I sure hope whatever they plan to release today breaks this case wide open and brings justice for these girls and their families.

Maybe someone can help me understand this, but how will a composite sketch help when we already have photos of BG? I realize they were quite blurry, but this guy looks so common, how will this help? Could they have a name of a suspect attached to the sketch, and they just need to track him down?

The two pictures they released originally look like two different people (obviously it's the same person). In one step he looks kind of chubby-faced with little facial hair and a mop of hair, and the other he looks like he has facial hair and a hat. Maybe this will help figure out which one is more representative and which is more the light and shadows playing tricks with our minds.

Hmm I wonder how they are able to composite a sketch. I haven't been following for a while but this needs to be solved, it is such a horrific crime. Hoping this update leads to an arrest. (Side note- is RL still incarcerated?)

No news conference per the IN State Police Twitter: https://twitter.com/IndStatePolice

7-17-2017 10-34-30 AM.png

ETA: Oh, wow. This thread is going by so fast already. Fingers crossed a flurry of information today from the public after their news brings a fast and furious end to this search. After the Bucks County rate of speed this week, it's hard not to be extremely optimistic for the public to spill it all.

Hoping the new composite sketch also includes additional info as to suspects age, height, weight, hair color, etc. This case needs to get resolved!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Any ideas why it took so long for a sketch to be released? Did someone very recently come forward?

The sketch that LE releases will hopefully define the little details of the person's face so someone can recognize him. We need to get him off the streets!!!!

So glad something is happening in this case!!!

Any ideas why it took so long for a sketch to be released? Did someone very recently come forward?

Miss Skibs told she read it has something to do with tips that came in over the past few weeks.

I do wish someone had done a sketch based on the video stills oh, I don't know... months ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24