Dylan Redwine's father arrested in connection to son's death 22 July 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how much of the evidence Elaine knew about and had to live with while waiting for this day. It would take a stronger woman than I to watch that man live his life while knowing that his home was covered in my child's blood. There isn't a hell hot enough for what Mark Redwine deserves.

Seriously. That poor lady has suffered unimaginably.

I hope the monster enjoys knowing his perversity will now be known worldwide due to the criminal trial. What a repulsive human. He may have killed his son over photos but the act of murder ironically made the photos public knowledge.

May this case be a lesson in hope for all other cases. No matter how long, there can be justice. It's never hopeless.

I cant help it but I am getting delight out of picturing MR right now. Prolly figured he got away with it.

I hope we have some video of some of the arrest / court over the next few days. I normally don't care or bother to watch those videos but I relish the idea in a very Non Christian way. :)

I didn't know about the blood and the scent of a dead body on his clothes.

http://www.9news.com/news/crime/mark-redwine-arrested-dylan-redwine-death/458809489
KUSA - Blood found on his couch and in his living room. The scent of a dead body in his pickup truck and on the clothes he wore the night his son was last seen. Odd conversations mentioning how investigators would have to find his son’s skull before they determined how the 13-year-old died.
This was some of the evidence detailed in the grand jury indictment against Mark Redwine, who was arrested in Bellingham, Washington early Saturday morning in connection with his son’s death and disappearance.

I interviewed Mark once and maybe twice. I'll see if I can find those interviews. Should be very telling.

Tricia

The father is toast now. And I hope he is scared $hitless of what awaits him behind bars. Justice will be finally served!!!

I interviewed Mark once and maybe twice. I'll see if I can find those interviews. Should be very telling.

Tricia

Oh so creepy. I forgot about that.

Tricia

*passes Tricia the brain bleach*

It has been 5 long years, and, like others I had more or less given up, thinking that maybe in 10 or 20 years someone may have a go at attempting to charge him. I have been delighted when I read this. I am enjoying thinking of him smouldering in his cell, he had to have thought he had got away with it.
This has restored my faith. Justice is coming for Dylan. :loveyou:

From day one I knew he was guilty. His behavior was off the charts. Nothing else made sense.

Same here ...the longer it went on, the more certain I became ... talk about a nutcase !

I wonder how much of the evidence Elaine knew about and had to live with while waiting for this day. It would take a stronger woman than I to watch that man live his life while knowing that his home was covered in my child's blood. There isn't a hell hot enough for what Mark Redwine deserves.

This is where my thoughts immediately went,and I feel the same. this woman has been through unbelievable h***. How she remained strong is a tribute to her love for her son, and her faith in justice.

So glad to see this has finally come for Dylan and his family.

Again we see another "court ordered Daddy-time" (sanctioned abuse, in my opinion) in the guise of maintaining parental rights?. WRONG!!! I feel so badly for this beautiful, strong Mother who tried to cut ties with this monster. But, the court system allowed him to hurt her anyway he could....via the love she had for her child. My heart is breaking, and breaking, and breaking....

I remember posters stating they must not have found anything when they searched MR's house. Seems they most certainly did.

This case shows that there may be a ton of evidence in a case - like Kyron's, Abby and Libby's, Kaytlynn's, etc., that we just aren't privy to. And that lack of an arrest doesn't mean there isn't enough to charge. That perhaps it comes down to timing, and/or to who the prosecutor is and their personality, etc. Or just needing one more piece of an almost complete puzzle.

I'm thankful to know how much work they do and how they don't give up on these cases.

Again we see another "court ordered Daddy-time" (sanctioned abuse, in my opinion) in the guise of maintaining parental rights?. WRONG!!! I feel so badly for this beautiful, strong Mother who tried to cut ties with this monster. But, the court system allowed him to hurt her anyway he could....via the love she had for her child. My heart is breaking, and breaking, and breaking....

Wait. Are you saying it is child abuse to allow a father to have visitation with his kids? Sometimes courts make mistake,s true. But sometimes they just don't have enough evidence. or the other parents is out of resources to continue fighting.

Oh and we see case after case where kids are murdered while in the care or at the hands of moms too. So I truly hope you're not saying dads are inherently dangerous.

I join all of you in the sense of relief that Mark's case was finally taken to a grand jury. I so pray for adequate justice for Dylan and his family.

It's been so long where we all had nothing much to say, such as, "No arrest yet?"

Tricia, could you find and post links to the interviews with MR? I'm curious to re-listen to them now that he's behind bars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AMK