Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi PCS, yes 3 pages disappeared it was wiped away unfortunately , it was disappointing as that was very interesting what you had to say .
Please describe those possible interactions that DrP encountered in previous blogs i find it extremely interesting !

PCS, sorry missed this bit.. And the missing 3 pages. I see it was the good ole days of DrP hey!!

It is fairly simple. If you are not the CSK, you make it appear that you are the CSK in the blogs. The real CSK gets irked & then posts. It is spotting when the CSK blogs is the hard part. Hey this site is getting hard to type in.

PCS , thats fascinating stuff, really that was !
Your poor eyesight was possibly your downfall in spotting the csk's comments 👓 👓 👓

In reply to Shaunmill who nobody seems to take serious when Shaunmill seems to state there is good reason to believe that Bradley Robert Edwards has been set up on the Claremont Serial Abductions and Murders with the implication that he (BRE) is likely to have committed other unsolved Abductions, attempted rapes and Murders in Western Australia ... and that the plan has been to have Bradley Robert Edwards murdered in prison and make it look like a suicude ... that way the WAPOL and the Director of Public Prosecutions for Western Australia Amanda Forrester and the Government of Western Australia would not have to prove in a court that Bradley Robert Edwards is guilty of the charges beyond reasonable doubt that he has been charged for .... with the Western Australian Media announcing a press release from WAPOL that the person whom WAPOL firmly believe was the Claremont Serial Abductor and Murderer has committed suicude because he (Bradley Robert Edwards) could not face the public shame of what he (Bradley Robert Edwards) did ... this would be a way of neatly closing the Claremont Serial Abductions and Murders files and stop the further millions of dollars being spent on further investigation and an expensive trial ...it would be a complete public disaster to the public creditability of the WAPOL and Amanda Forrester the Director of Public Prosecutions if the trial of Bradley Robert Edwards showed clearly that there was never any serious creditable evidence showing that Bradley Robert Edwards was the sole Abductor and Murderer of Jane Rimmer and Ciara Glennon... and that in fact there was evidence that the WAPOL and Amanda Forrester the Director of Public Prosecutions refused to take notice of and had no interest in obtaining the details of that show that others were involved in the Claremont Serial Abductions and Murders which included Police and other well connected and powerful people in Perth Western Australia.. I have been asked to help proof read a series of new books being published entitled "The Untold Sordid Sinister Legal, Political, Government, Business, Criminal and Media History Perth Western Australia" .... which is described as a series of books that will leave the reputations of many so called respectable, well connected, high society and well known people's public reputations in absolute tatters and public shame... with the authors and publishers putting their lives at personal risk by publishing such truths about such powerful people and networks... these series of books also describe Perth Western Australia as "The Favour Society .. where most people who have gained a reasonable level of financial success and or professional success owe others a few favours to have gained such successful level and there is always an obligation that such favours have to be returned when asked or demanded..".. the information in these series of new books is in part based on the extremely controversial series of books published by the Australian Weekend News in 1998 onwards which are nine plus 500 page volumes called "The Triumph of Truth (Who Is Watching The Watchers?)" ... which were purchased by the Alexander Resource Library of Western Australia in 1998 onwards at $89 per copy ... one could find them listed on the library computer index at the Alexander Resource Library of Western Australia .. one of the sections in these series of books pointed towards police and other powerful people in Perth Western Australia being involved in the Claremont Serial Abductions and Murders and other unsolved Abductions and Murders in Western Australia ... then in around the year 2000, according to the head librarian who was the person responsible for having the Alexander Resource Library of Western Australia order copies of these serious of books .... powerful solicitors and barristers working for the Crown Law Department of Western Australia came to the Alexander Resource Library of Western Australia without any Court Order and or even a lodged Court Application ... and demanded that the staff at the Alexander Resource Library of Western Australia put all of their copies of the series of books entitled "The Triumph of Truth (Who Is Watching The Watchers?) through the paper shredder and immediately remove all traces and record of these series of books having ever been in the Alexander Resource Library of Western Australia from the library's computer index .... the publishers then became concerned about the safety of the original manuscripts of these series of books and other research material for future volumes ... So the publishers took these original manuscripts to be stored in Queensland, ... however using undercover operatives the Western Australian Police found out where these original manuscripts were stored in the Gold Coast of Queensland ... And using a falsely and wrongfully issued search warrant based on nothing to do with trying to locate the original manuscripts of these series of books... the Queensland police in November 2005, illegally took possession of the original manuscripts and research material of these series of books ... the publishers have sued the Queensland police and Queensland Government in the High Court of Justice in England, for one billion pounds in damages and also included in the Court claim is an order for the return of all the original manuscripts and research material for the series of books entitled "The Triumph of Truth (Who Is Watching The Watchers?)" .. even though a copy of the one billion pounds damages claim has been sent to the Queensland Government and the Queensland Police .. neither has bothered to Lodge any notice with the High Court of Justice that they are intending to defend this one billion pounds damages claim .. details lodged in the High Court of Justice Claim show letters written by the Department of the Premier of Western Australia stating that these series of books should be returned by the Queensland police and admitting that the Queensland Police took possession of these series of books entitled "The Triumph of Truth (Who Is Watching The Watchers?)" in November 2005. ... however the Queensland police continue to refuse to return the original manuscripts and research material for these series of books entitled 'The Triumph of Truth (Who Is Watching The Watchers?)" ....
The new series of books about the Untold Sordid Sinister Legal, Political, Government, Business Criminal and Media History of Perth Western Australia include a section describing a girl in Perth ending up in histerical tears after reading the section in the series of books entitled "The Triumph of Truth (Who Is Watching The Watchers?) which talks about police and powerful people in Perth being involved in the Claremont Serial Abductions and Murders and other unsolved Abductions and Murders in Western Australia ... when the girl was asked why she ended up in histerical tears .. her reply was .... I was the girl friend of a senior police officer and was heavily involved in the taking of selling and using illegal drugs such as crystal meth, cocane, heroin etc., with by boyfriend senior police officer other police and well connected people in Perth and they were involved in the Claremont Serial Abductions and Murders and other unsolved Abductions and Murders in Western Australia ... when asked why don't you tell the authorities about what you know? .... the reply was. ." if I stated publicly what I know I would be murdered within a week ..."..

Wow this post wasn't deleted, so I'm interested in what you said as well, PCS. Maybe metic can fill us in?

Has anyone had searched for the accused on web dating sites like zoig, redhotpie, adultfriendfinder,
or the victims in any old archives of dating sites or personal ads in 1996?
My old schoolfriend used to date ladies from adverts in Perth's "The Record" catholic newspaper back in the 90's. I wonder if there were any adverts from blokes? Do they have archives online?

Disregard the bloke calling himself "telstraman" from Cannigton on those sites. It's definitely not BRE, as he's posted after the date of arrest, and he is too old.

Wow this post wasn't deleted, so I'm interested in what you said as well, PCS. Maybe metic can fill us in?

Just google Stephen Carew-Reid if you want the full blown "Freemason's did the Claremont Serial Killing" conspiracy fantasy, if you have a lot of time & inclination for that sort of entertainment.

And yeah, the mods should delete it - on Subjudice grounds.

In regards to checking out water tanks CV, no I haven't had time to look. Hard enough to keep on top of the grass here.. But I will take my trusty water tank ladder when I do. Bugle boy here might even decide to dredge a lake too.. on a RDO (rostered day off) Do you recon BRE was part of a team? Or was a solo slayer? Nice to be back after a week in the cooler. Spooks, you replied to me then deleted it. Guess it can't have been good. Eh?

Correct.
I didn't really have much to say since I hadn't searched any locations.
So I decided to delete.
Apologies to you.
Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

PCS , thats fascinating stuff, really that was !
Your poor eyesight was possibly your downfall in spotting the csk's comments [emoji165] [emoji165] [emoji165]

Funny one Meticulously
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

The production years for both Datsuns’ were:
260c - 1973 to 1978 (Cedric)
260z – 1974 to 1978 (Fairlady)
I wonder if they had a standard colour chart for both.

http://www.datsunhistory.com/datsunbynumbers.html

attachment.php

I don't know how sure the witness is.
There's other vehicles that look similar to a Datsun 260C, like the Chrysler Centura, Chrysler Galant, Ford Cortina, Torana Sunbird, Toyota Carona, etc. Some of which came standard with spoked wheel mags in some models.

I don't know how sure the witness is.
There's other vehicles that look similar to a Datsun 260C, like the Chrysler Centura, Chrysler Galant, Ford Cortina, Torana Sunbird, Toyota Carona, etc. Some of which came standard with spoked wheel mags in some models.

Could be any of those cars or any similar shaped car with after market mag spoked wheels.
That's a long list

Could be any of those cars or any similar shaped car with after market mag spoked wheels.
That's a long list

Only the one's I remember from back in the 1970's & 80's, because friends or acquaintances had them.

However what I wonder about the Green Datsun 240C that James Tilbury was alleged to of drove Vanessa Devlin to her house and murdered her in 1988, and whether it was ever recovered? If not, who owned the Datsun in 1991? Did Tilbury offer a false confession?

This might be interesting:
The annual open day at the ChemCentre is on Saturday 19 August and will feature a display by Organised Crime Squad, the Department of Fire and Emergency Services and ChemCentre WA.The event is free and kids can get amongst the interactive display and try on OCS gear, go through a mock lab with ChemCentre chemists (in chem suits) and then be decontaminated.

https://www.police.wa.gov.au/About-Us/News/Come-along-to-the-ChemCentre

It was just a week ago that happened.

Thanks Met, I meant it was back in the good ole days of DrP that PCS was reminiscing about where he thinks BRE replied.
I assume you didnt mean he shared that last week in the 3 missing pages by your comment about him not seeing them because of his eyesight?

http://www.news.com.au/news/blogger-not-killer-police/news-story/923b05fbd2c668dbe59265c8b4955001
WA police spokesman Ian Hasleby said today that the police were aware of the blogger's identity and had spoken to him.

"He's been spoken to and his claims have been investigated," Mr Hasleby said.

"There has been nothing of use or interest to the investigation."

https://web.archive.org/web/2010011...ralian/comments/uk_link_in_wa_serial_murders/

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Anyone got any ideas of what we can sleuth next?

Does anyone know or can easily find out when and who first said the girls were NOT killed at their final position? Happy to just get a possible answer please, no need to add link. Thanks

Does anyone know or can easily find out when and who first said the girls were NOT killed at their final position? Happy to just get a possible answer please, no need to add link. Thanks

PeteDavo usually has answers for these sorts of questions. I haven't been sleuthing long enough. Sorry I can't help you noname.

It was confirmed during the last court appearance that the girls WERE killed where they were found and published in MSM.

Sorry I know this does not answer your question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will have a look on the weekend. I have found through my library I can access some of the papers that are available online for free but would not have a link for them. This includes the West Australian from about 1997.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny