CA CA - April Pitzer, 30, Newberry Springs, 28 June 2004

I just listened to the episode of the Unfound Podcast about April's case. A LOT more information than the Disappeared episode. A lot of detail and the host was great. I really recommend listening to it if you want to know the real story.

:bump: for beautiful April

April's mum has been looking tirelessly for her for years and her two children are now grown.
She needs to finally come home.

If 2017 is not the year she is found, let it be 2018...

2_candles.jpg

I just listened to the episode of the Unfound Podcast about April's case. A LOT more information than the Disappeared episode. A lot of detail and the host was great. I really recommend listening to it if you want to know the real story.

Do you have a link for the podcast or a transcript?

This case has really hit home for me since it took place about 2 hours from me.. I travel though that area all the time on my way to Las Vegas, every time I drive though looking out at the desert I think about where she is at...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey everyone! I am the assistant to the host of Unfound, Edward Dentzel. He interviewed April's mom so check it out.

Here is my friend Edward's page. He is the host of the podcast Unfound. /m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=626269313&ref=content_filter

Here is a link to the cases he has done so far. UnFound--A Missing Persons Program | Free Podcasts | Podomatic

UnFound--A Missing Persons Program

Here is a link to the Unfound Podcast Discussion Group. Unfound Podcast Discussion Group Public Group | Facebook

Unfound Podcast, where the weekly Wednesday live video is done.
Unfound Podcast

Unfound is also carried online by a major newspaper. UnFound — A Missing Persons Program/

Unfound is also on YouTube. Unfound Podcast

Hey everyone! I am the assistant to the host of Unfound, Edward Dentzel. He interviewed April's mother, Gloria. You should check it out.

Here is my friend Edward's page. He is the host of the podcast Unfound. /m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=626269313&ref=content_filter

Here is a link to the cases he has done so far. UnFound--A Missing Persons Program | Free Podcasts | Podomatic

UnFound--A Missing Persons Program

Here is a link to the Unfound Podcast Discussion Group. Unfound Podcast Discussion Group Public Group | Facebook

Unfound Podcast, where the weekly Wednesday live video is done.
Unfound Podcast

Unfound is also carried online by a major newspaper. UnFound — A Missing Persons Program/

Unfound is also on YouTube. Unfound Podcast

April has been ruled out as a match to these UIDs (alphabetic by state)
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
UP3091 03/14/2005 Los Angeles CA
UP3110 07/24/2004 Los Angeles CA
UP7384 07/10/2010 San Bernardino CA
UP8313 10/05/2010 San Bernardino CA
UP10647 06/07/2006 San Mateo CA
UP10856 11/16/2012 San Mateo CA
UP8642 03/30/2011 Fulton GA
UP9284 08/15/2011 Barren KY
UP9284 08/15/2011 Barren KY
UP6709 05/20/2009 Clark NV
UP7583 01/23/2008 Clark NV
UP6665 05/14/2007 Petersburg VA
UP12683 06/06/2014 Newport News VA

Bumping for April. Hoping she will be found & thinking of her mother. Please post any updates.

Lovely video April's mother made & posted on page no longer kept since 2019. Apologies if already posted somewhere.

Voices for Justice Podcast just released an episode about April's disappearance.

In 2004, April Beth Pitzer was in a terrifying situation. Nearly a decade after working as an undercover informant for the police, her past is catching up with her. She’s just met a woman whose husband is in prison due to April’s testimony against him. She knows she needs to get out of the area fast and makes plans to move in with her mom across the country. In a few days, April’s bags were packed, and she said her goodbyes. But April never makes it home.

April Beth Pitzer was 30 years old when she went missing near Newberry Springs, California. She is white, 5’9”, with brown hair and hazel eyes. At the time of her disappearance, she weighed approximately 130lbs. She has a scar on her elbow, lip, left side of her stomach, and left side of her chest. She may have been wearing gold hoop earrings when she went missing.

Anyone with information is asked to call The San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department at 909-387-3690.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleuth_Star
Back