Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's said lots to CR . He knows all the lies and made up stories that the t.v stations are spinning about BR. . Wish CR would tell us what BR has told him he did that day.

<modsnip> would have been on a mission of convincing his gang, the more who believe and are on his side the more Sarah will believe daddy. He is the victim in this, that's what narcissists do well.
Evil cops, evil media, everybody is evil and against him.

Could it be that BR and Karen left the Avondale home together, it was one of the staff members that had said that BR would often come and assist her in the Bella Bleu store,perhaps they argued on the way and to avoid arguing in the store in front of staff,BR decided on a drive......
IMO
MOO

These drives to Watergardens have really got me wondering.
Why?
Do you think there is a possibility that Borce was taking Karen to work and then for some reason continued up the highway with Karen to Diggers, then something happened out there?

Faulty gauge and up the Calder just as far as the speedway though.
These trips to Watergardens are really, really making me wonder.
He missed the ruddy turn off to the store ......it has been reported. I am really wondering who reported that as well.

I was under the impression <modsnip> told the cops he missed both this turns.
I imagine they are gauging the fuel with the runs Karen did to work to the extra k's to Masadon. Process of elimination.
Seeing the Merc in the car park makes me wonder if that parking spot was held vacant by police for it because that's where the vehicle was last parked.
The cops have so much more CCTV footage than we know.
Big brother and all that.

Why?
Do you think there is a possibility that Borce was taking Karen to work and then for some reason continued up the highway with Karen to Diggers, then something happened out there?

Not sure what I am thinking moreinfo.
I guess we do not even know what the testing from Avondale to Watergardens is really for.
I just thought if they were timing the vehicles why start 300 meters up the road why not start at the house.
imo

I was under the impression <modsnip> told the cops he missed both this turns.
I imagine they are gauging the fuel with the runs Karen did to work to the extra k's to Masadon. Process of elimination.
Seeing the Merc in the car park makes me wonder if that parking spot was held vacant by police for it because that's where the vehicle was last parked.
The cops have so much more CCTV footage than we know.
Big brother and all that.

Agree with you TGY. The police would have to run through every plausible theory that's been put forward to them and demonstrate why one is valid and truthful.

Why?

Oh OK thats a possibility. Silly me I've been believing what <modsnip> said about Karen walking out to clear her head. That could be a big fat lie as well!!!

Because of the business Karen would've used an account or her credit card for tax purposes. I think the cops can trace back months if necessary UNLESS that sneaky little grub had $20 worth of fuel in a can.

I get it what you are saying. The boot might show a weight in the back. If it was 2" drop or different bounce, technology might pick that up.
The suspension might have been worn because it was bouncing a lot on the back of the tow truck. I wonder if it had a weight in the boot then.

Say to compare the bounce over the original Diggers Rest railway crossing, then compare that to the test run & recheck CCTV.

Yep that's what I'm thinking. The new video SoSo posted above says the police are conducting a week-long series of tests. If it is to compare clearance against other obtained CCTV along this route (with and without 'body') then they'd have to re-run it with different weights of fuel. If they know how many litres Karen last filled up, and how much driving had been done on that tank, then they might have an idea of how heavy the car should be and what the measurement between top of rear wheel and wheel arch should be at a known location.

What are you both wondering? I'm a bit clueless as to
What it means [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am thinking why start testing the trip 300 meters from the house.
I am thinking did Borce go via Watergardens and if so why?
I am thinking if he did is there cctv.
I am thinking I hope he did not drop or pick someone up on the way.
All just random thoughts that I will think through.
I am also thinking as TGY suggested this just might all be about mileage, gps and fuel.
I am also thinking if Karen were transported in her car ...... that poor person having to drive around in it.

These drives to Watergardens have really got me wondering.

a penny for your thoughts soso?

Oh OK thats a possibility. Silly me I've been believing what <modsnip> said about Karen walking out to clear her head. That could be a big fat lie as well!!!

Borce's statement that Karen was known to frequent Taylors Lakes, known to who, him?!! I wouldn't be surprised if she rarely or ever did this, who's going to contradict him? Not Sarah. :(

Also, I didn't notice that Karen was only 160 cm tall!

Mrs Ristevski is 160cm tall, with a slim build and shoulder length brown hair.
She was last seen wearing a black jacket and jeans and is known to frequent Taylors Lakes.

She had an argument with her husband Borce about financial issues and left her million-dollar mansion and went for a walk to clear her head, something her husband said she did often.

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...y/news-story/9267f813b914874d69681e5990cd1d52

Yep that's what I'm thinking. The new video SoSo posted above says the police are conducting a week-long series of tests. If it is to compare clearance against other obtained CCTV along this route (with and without 'body') then they'd have to re-run it with different weights of fuel. If they know how many litres Karen last filled up, and how much driving had been done on that tank, then they might have an idea of how heavy the car should be and what the measurement between top of rear wheel and wheel arch should be at a known location.

:seeya: It's great to see again you richiewan.
I recon the cops would've drained the tank, measured, weighed repeat repeat.
I wouldn't be surprised if there was a microscopic measure machine on wear on tyres.
My 2003 Prado's computer was reasonably advance so I'm sure a 2004 Merc would be too.
I'm glad our boyz in blue know what they're doing.

I remember with GBC my impression was GUILTY, same with <modsnip>. but then I get so confused I start wondering what if....
I'll stick with my first impression hunch it's been reliable so far.

I am thinking why start testing the trip 300 meters from the house.
I am thinking did Borce go via Watergardens and if so why?
I am thinking if he did is there cctv.
I am thinking I hope he did not drop or pick someone up on the way.
All just random thoughts that I will think through.
I am also thinking as TGY suggested this just might all be about mileage, gps and fuel.
I am also thinking if Karen were transported in her car ...... that poor person having to drive around in it.

OMG surely he didn't take the $850/float to the shop?? Surely not with Karen in the boot....nooo!!
Oh my I'm gonna have nightmares. :D

My ipads not charging g'night before it dies.

The idea of Borce driving to Watergardens with Karen's body doesn't make sense & if it happened, surely there will be ample CCTV to prove it. I think police might be generating data to rule out the possibility, to counter potential defence claims at trial.

Perhaps the police driving from Avondale Heights to Watergardens is therefore to gather data from the car so that it can be contrasted against data resulting from a drive from Avondale Heights to Mt Macedon via Digger's Rest, to prove that the car was NOT driven to Watergardens on the 29th of June last year?

OMG surely he didn't take the $850/float to the shop?? Surely not with Karen in the boot....nooo!!
Oh my I'm gonna have nightmares. :D

My ipads not charging
"Mr Ristevski says staff at the Bella Bleu boutique, which the couple ran at Watergardens shopping centre in Taylors Lakes, rang him later that morning to say Karen had failed to show up for work, leading him to call her frequently on her mobile phone without getting any reply."
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...e/news-story/c0c30a0e5cb3c40bfcff881cab6515f3

If the float was with Karen, and not in the store safe, where staff could access, then you would think they would have started calling from 9am requesting someone to bring in some urgent cash.

The idea of Borce driving to Watergardens with Karen's body doesn't make sense & if it happened, surely there will be ample CCTV to prove it. I think police might be generating data to rule out the possibility, to counter potential defence claims at trial.

Perhaps the police driving from Avondale Heights to Watergardens is therefore to gather data from the car so that it can be contrasted against data resulting from a drive from Avondale Heights to Mt Macedon via Digger's Rest, to prove that the car was NOT driven to Watergardens on the 29th of June last year?
Even if he didn't drive into watergardens, he probably used familiar roads to get onto the Calder freeway. Watergardens would be a regular familiar route, sometimes I know I drive by habit if I'm a world away. Maybe he did this too. It's easy to get from kings rd watergardens which intersects with Calder freeway, which then leads up to diggers rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member