Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm enjoying just sitting back and taking in all of the recent MSM reports of late about Karen's car etc. IMO the police investigation team is sending a very clear message to any and all of those involved in Karen's murder.

:jail: We know that you know, that we know. :jail:

Possibly starting testing from that distance because that's where they have first have her car on a neighbours security footage?

Why?
Do you think there is a possibility that Borce was taking Karen to work and then for some reason continued up the highway with Karen to Diggers, then something happened out there?

Had there ever been the K9 unit in their shop at Watergardens ....?

Most of you have been here long enough to know The Rules. Name changes / derogatory terms to describe case players is NOT allowed. Next person to do so will be on time out.

:wave:

"Mr Ristevski says staff at the Bella Bleu boutique, which the couple ran at Watergardens shopping centre in Taylors Lakes, rang him later that morning to say Karen had failed to show up for work, leading him to call her frequently on her mobile phone without getting any reply."
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...e/news-story/c0c30a0e5cb3c40bfcff881cab6515f3

If the float was with Karen, and not in the store safe, where staff could access, then you would think they would have started calling from 9am requesting someone to bring in some urgent cash.

Yep. Agree. If there was indeed any money from the shop with her, it was most likely takings from the previous bad day. Who knows, Borce may have known exactly now much was there because he was holding it or arguing about the specifics of that amount the previous night.

But really, we can't know. So frustrating!

Of course, MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'The Herald Sun understands one theory police are working on is Ms Ristevski’s black Mercedes-Benz SLK coupe was being driven by her husband Borce, and her body was in the vehicle when CCTV recorded it going over the Diggers Rest railway crossing on the day she disappeared.'

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...s/news-story/581321c9c23dc03a6c0bb349412c9f2d

If BR is reading the news and isn't sweating bullets at that snippet then I don't know what will!!!!

It can't be far off now...

The police would be doing a whole lot of re enactments at the behest of the DPP along the lines of Karen's exit from that house.. once it is agreed that she ' didn't walk out to clear her head, ' then she must have been involuntarily transported. From the garage . Once the idea of her leaving under her own steam evaporates then not much is left in the way of possibilities.. Borce didn't carry her, or wheel her out in wheelie bin , or balloon lift her from the back yard, or tunnelled her on a little rail line under the house, he did what most murderers do, ,he shoved her in the boot of the car, her car most likely, but it is still possible that the Merc drive might have been a ploy... the 100 missing minutes, could he have doubled back and drove out the other car with her body in that boot?

he thinks he has established 'Karen' tootling up the Calder, now it's time to get down to business. .. it isn't improbable, and even more so if there are 2 drivers.........

It occurred to me that both Vlasko and Borce seem to have a pattern of doing stuff the hard way.. in business, for example, nothing seems to go right, they have a lightbulb moment and take all the shortcuts to 'start up a business' and then it begins to unravel almost immediately, yet they cant see where it went haywire so they start up another business... .. it's as if a lie, or a faux premise is the preference.. they are more comfy with this than stark truth, and possibly, the stark truth about Bella Bleu was , in the hands of Borce , becoming another one of his 'businesses' that expire on the vine..

And so with Karen's murder.. there is no point looking for the simplest , cleverest way, that isn't Borce's way, or Vlasko's either, it has to be complicated, filigreed with useless embroidery and fantasy, done the hard way, hedged about with illogical tangents and off piste swoops of irrationality.

Because any way you look at it, Karen's murder was irrational in a degree almost immeasurable. Borce is looking down the barrel at 60, they have a daughter still at home, the history of business failure had to be faced, the risk of discovery outweighed by a factor of 200% of being found out, there doesn't appear to be any other woman ready to pick up the pieces of Borce and provide comfort in his declining years... just all round irrationality...

The police would be doing a whole lot of re enactments at the behest of the DPP along the lines of Karen's exit from that house.. once it is agreed that she ' didn't walk out to clear her head, ' then she must have been involuntarily transported. From the garage . Once the idea of her leaving under her own steam evaporates then not much is left in the way of possibilities.. Borce didn't carry her, or wheel her out in wheelie bin , or balloon lift her from the back yard, or tunnelled her on a little rail line under the house, he did what most murderers do, ,he shoved her in the boot of the car, her car most likely, but it is still possible that the Merc drive might have been a ploy... the 100 missing minutes, could he have doubled back and drove out the other car with her body in that boot?

he thinks he has established 'Karen' tootling up the Calder, now it's time to get down to business. .. it isn't improbable, and even more so if there are 2 drivers.........

Just a thought, if one of the other family cars were involved, would they not have CCTV of that car getting around the place? Surely they would have looked into that...

His major and only downfall in this is that he admitted HE drove that Merc THAT day-it wasn't Karen.

His major and only downfall in this is that he admitted HE drove that Merc THAT day-it wasn't Karen.

hehe.... it was right up there with that level of stupidity, that leaves you wondering how does this person actually manage to inhale oxygen?.... and I am positive that on that day, the day of the murder, that was not the story that was agreed to, no.. not at all. The story was it was Karen driving her own car, but noooo , Borce was caught on the hop and went off piste, yet again.

I can see the jaundiced , cynical eye of the detective putting the question to him and those jaundiced , cynical eye lids drooping down, just a fraction, and a quiet murmur...... ' why.. is that so , Borce?... hmmm, interesting...'

Could that be a lie? It's almost certain her car was out an about late morning...

Did KR drive the car for some reason? Did she drive to ARs house and met foul play there? Did BR follow her somewhere? Did she go for a drive then return home to meet foul play?

Did a loan shark drive her car?

Did SR drive her car?

I personally dont think it is any of these scenarios but some things to rule out i guess. Can see why that witness in Childers is so important!

I also have a gut feeling the timing of the pings might suggest two trips out

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

you'd have to put his 'fuel gauge' explanation right up there with major downfalls.. but hey, there are so many in his tale of woe, none of which , added up, sound remotely convincing..... .

My guess is the "slack" in the GPS data might need to be firmed up with a reenactment, to confirm what routes are possible or impossible. And given the location of the phone towers, maybe re-enacting with phones to duplicate data will help them as well. And perhaps CCTV imaging comparisons might be used too?

That said, I guess proving the phone and car were in certain places doesn't prove Karen was unless there is CCTV that spots two people in the car. I do tend to side with the theory that they left the house together and I think there is a good chance they stopped on Blackhill Rd given this has been the site of so many searches. If you look at a map of Telstra towers, it seems reasonable that this may be where Borce turned off his phone. It is smack bang in the middle of the Diggers and Gisborne towers - the diggers tower points north, covering Toolern Vale presumably. Mt Macedon would be covered by the Gisborne towers I assume.

What time was Karen expected at the shop?
Was Borce "available" for Uber driving that day?
Did they drive together to the shop routinely?
Did Borce ever drive Karen's car, alone or with her in it?

I'm not even 100% sold on the ipad searches. When did he make those searches? Definitely before she was found - but was it after he had already been interviewed. Could police have lied or suggestes to him that they found blood in his car and then he's googled that when he got home? Same with the phone tracking etc - the searches don't seem as "key" if they were straight after a police interview as opposed to just before one.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...s/news-story/657416595c79637247b48a66efef4fac

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

29/6/2016...It's been stated that BR and Sarah helped Karen at Bella Bleu shops...
An argument broke out at home (re shop figures) with this being the CAUSE for Karen being late for work...Staff were ringing to see why Karen hadn't arrived yet...

Maybe Karen and BR decided for both of them to take Karen's car only to work...as BR was planning to help with the "markdowns" of the stock on 29/6/16 (being the end of the financial year as well)...
An argument broke out in the car before they arrived at the shop and they both continued on to Diggers Rest to confront AR? about "stuff"... and things went downhill from there?

It has also been stated that Karen and Sarah had not been getting on in those last few weeks before Karen's death...
By now, maybe Sarah was just refusing to work at Bella Bleu any more because of all the arguments...

Remember...It's all about the $$$'s for BR...MOO

No breakfast visit for Borce at his parents .

it is difficult to convey how much I enjoy these reports from the coalface, so to speak from all you north western suburbs gals in situ, right in the belly of the beast.,.. :clap::cool::detective:

29/6/2016...It's been stated that BR and Sarah helped Karen at Bella Bleu shops...
An argument broke out at home (re shop figures) with this being the CAUSE for Karen being late for work...Staff were ringing to see why Karen hadn't arrived yet...

Maybe Karen and BR decided for both of them to take Karen's car only to work...as BR was planning to help with the "markdowns" of the stock on 29/6/16 (being the end of the financial year as well)...
An argument broke out in the car before they arrived at the shop and they both continued on to Diggers Rest to confront AR? about "stuff"... and things went downhill from there?

It has also been stated that Karen and Sarah had not been getting on in those last few weeks before Karen's death...
By now, maybe Sarah was just refusing to work at Bella Bleu any more because of all the arguments...

Remember...It's all about the $$$'s for BR...MOO

it is hard to untangle the stories Borce and Sarah, and ol ' Vlasko were earnestly putting forth when Karen was only missing...... lots of these tales were , in retrospect, intended to shore up the prevailing attitude that Karen had gone missing of her own accord ..on her easily obtained passport, with $850, off to the USA, or China... these were explanations given to try and fathom her disappearance, murder hadn't come into , officially, as yet...

Once that pitiful body was found, and where it was found, those stories dried up, like the Darling River in drought.. not a dribble came down the pipeline, and no more talks and stories of mild arguments, tensions, $850, drives to here and there, love tales between stepmother and stepson... all this stuff went into a locked box and haven't seen the light of day since.....

I think it's worth separating the stories BEFORE the finding of the body and AFTER the finding of the body, because one event ( Karen going for a walk and clearing her head ) and the other event ( a small body of remains in the dank lonely bush at Macedon ) don't appear to match up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2