Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not even 100% sold on the ipad searches. When did he make those searches? Definitely before she was found - but was it after he had already been interviewed. Could police have lied or suggestes to him that they found blood in his car and then he's googled that when he got home? Same with the phone tracking etc - the searches don't seem as "key" if they were straight after a police interview as opposed to just before one.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...s/news-story/657416595c79637247b48a66efef4fac

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

That's one piece of information I can't get out of my head with this whole thing. If those searches do indeed exist, and by chance BR is innocent, what the bloody hell are they doing on the IPAD? I know that people Google things out of curiosity but given the circumstances, my lord does it sound incriminating.

Thanks locals. :loveyou:
It's brilliant getting the continual local details, others are not aware of.
Hope you wonderful folk are ready for the arrest, the handcuffs : to present a 'guard of shame for the worm', arm in arm.
The look on your faces would explain.
But I guess, we'll only know after the arrest, so a possie look out won't work.

No not visible. But - they are there. Just on the other side of little dirt road the driver drove.... is over 2000 acres of natural thick bush. Yet she was placed into the housing side .
Why put her in towards the houses.

Cads, placed there to be found.
Don't require to wait 7 years for insurance etc.
Perhaps lime would have destroyed evidence of manner of death, not implicating 'real suspect'.

Thanks locals. :loveyou:
It's brilliant getting the continual local details, others are not aware of.
Hope you wonderful folk are ready for the arrest, the handcuffs : to present a 'guard of shame for the worm', arm in arm.
The look on your faces would explain.
But I guess, we'll only know after the arrest, so a possie look out won't work.

Cyber espresso martini's at mine !!

At the site in Macedon ...... very surreal. .

Anyone done a drive by deer park , where BRs citywest cleaning business is registered to? It's residential but he may be lurking there.

To get a conviction it has to be beyond reasonable doubt in the eyes of the jury .... they only get one shot at it .....still need that smoking gun ..... Come on ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

come away, Puggle!!.. come away!!

Quite a few thoughts ...... Merc could definately get to the spot from what I can tell.... even after rain....

The spot where she was placed is indicative of the fact the road would have become inaccessible from that point...

Car would definately still have had mud on the wheelwells ....

I agree! STOP! All locals keep a wide birth! Do not venture close-the cops will do it for Karen!

Quite literally I was in the area .... one block away.
Couldn't help to want to see where this has all taken place...

Its a very secluded .... actually very nice spot ....tranquil even.

I didn't poke around with any sticks like VR ....so all good.

Quite a few thoughts ...... Merc could definately get to the spot from what I can tell.... even after rain....

The spot where she was placed is indicative of the fact the road would have become inaccessible from that point...

Car would definately still have had mud on the wheelwells ....

Borce never struck me as the off road type... off piste, maybe, intellectually..... but roughing it in the bush, bashing away... I don't see it. I don't see him, or/ and Vlasko struck by a period of extreme physical energy either, like backpacking a body up Mt Macedon, into the real off track areas.... these are 2 old blokes, .... not fitness fanatics.... .. and whoever buried was in a tearing hurry.

One day, the reason for that haste will be made plain, probably a most ordinary reason, but habits are hard to break, and if you have a certain timeline in your mind it's hard to see the wood for the trees in breaking it up.

Borce never struck me as the off road type... off piste, maybe, intellectually..... but roughing it in the bush, bashing away... I don't see it. I don't see him, or/ and Vlasko struck by a period of extreme physical energy either, like backpacking a body up Mt Macedon, into the real off track areas.... these are 2 old blokes, .... not fitness fanatics.... .. and whoever buried was in a tearing hurry.

One day, the reason for that haste will be made plain, probably a most ordinary reason, but habits are hard to break, and if you have a certain timeline in your mind it's hard to see the wood for the trees in breaking it up.

It really isnt off road at all....

The road is used by locals....has houses.
Its only when the road bends past the houses...out of their sight...that it starts to become a little more..say..what your thinking...

But from where the tree is .....from my point of view...the car has travelled just as far as it could before the road looks like it might create an issue to drive on..

Basically I stopped my car when I thought no..no..this might be an issue...

I got out for a smoke and then just noticed some blue and orange very small ribbons on some trees....went to look and came across the site...

Prooved at least VR could find it even if he wasn't told of the exact spot...

It really isnt far off the road ....... rush job Im certain...not thought out at all.

It really isnt off road at all....

The road is used by locals....has houses.
Its only when the road bends past the houses...out of their sight...that it starts to become a little more..say..what your thinking...

But from where the tree is .....from my point of view...the car has travelled just as far as it could before the road looks like it might create an issue to drive on..

Basically I stopped me car when I thought no..no..this might be an jssue...

I got out for a smoke and then just noticed some blue and orange very small ribbons on some trees....went to look and came across the site...

Prooved at least VR could find it even if he wasn't told of the exact spot...

It really isnt far off the road ....... rush job Im certain...not thought out at all.

because of the location.. it's proximity to houses, occupied houses, to the road, walking track, in the sense that people walk up that way, and ride , too, I have thought that it was done in the dark.. the body left somewhere, maybe Diggers Rest ,Toolern Vale, and then, come the dark, up to Macedon and in that place ,' you know , where we once looked at a house for sale, or something..' some connection to it. Not a place stumbled upon accidentally. Do you think, Puggles ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member