Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
As as a mother I would walk over hot coals for my kids, lay my life down for them. As a daughter, I love my Mum, I have seen over the years the sacrifices she has made so where able to have a good life, I love my Dad also BUT if something happened to my Mum, I would help the police all I could, if my Dad said he was innocent, why would I not help the police? my Dad is innocent I am going to help the police to find my Mums killer, unless I killed my Mum or I know Dad did it, then I would have a reason to not speak to the police. All in my own humble opinion.

As as a mother I would walk over hot coals for my kids, lay my life down for them. As a daughter, I love my Mum, I have seen over the years the sacrifices she has made so where able to have a good life, I love my Dad also BUT if something happened to my Mum, I would help the police all I could, if my Dad said he was innocent, why would I not help the police? my Dad is innocent I am going to help the police to find my Mums killer, unless I killed my Mum or I know Dad did it, then I would have a reason to not speak to the police. All in my own humble opinion.

I feel exactly the same way Adrianna

Xx

Makara & Chris P Bacon re your above posts. Still here 100% reading the site as I have found it the best place to get updates on any new developments reported in the media.

I will post my thoughts on why and how soon. After 12 months of going through all the information and digesting it you certainly build up what you think has happened and why but that doesn't mean it could be close to the truth. When the two closest people to KR are not talking to LE providing information filling in the gaps isn't easy.

Thank you so much for sharing, Steve. Looking forward to your thoughts. We all have so many unanswered questions. You must have more than most.

I googled "Vibrant" and noticed once the BR's were selling refrigerators etc., then casual clothing incl. shoes - until they landed with designer dresses at new addresses and under new names.
-.-.-
A thought beside: is there "somewhere in the area" an old but operational refrigerator in an abandoned house perhaps which got visited (with Moccasins or without ;) )?
Interesting find, From Germany, can't find that on Google ...... any clues on how to find it [emoji848]?
PS, from fridges to dresses, it's not exactly a natural progression [emoji848] MOO
Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Like others have said Steve Richardson, good to hear you're still with us. I know it must be hard to read every little bit about your family, some true, some not , a lot of us just hypothesising and trying to build profiles of family members etc. We are all so frustrated that Karen's killer is still free to live life like every other day, while Karen's family and friends that loved her are grieving with no answer.
in your opinion , would you say AR was not involved that day?
Are your eyes on the prime suspect BR and possibly involvement by VR , CR and either involvement of aware of Karen's fate from SR?

Wow, so many. The first Uturn brake light trademark really stands out as being something different from the usual clothing brands..... though he did also branch out into selling pecan nuts later didn't he?

Yes I often wonder if they were going to start up a pecan nut plantation then sell them on. Or buy from and established pecan grower.
Did they actually ever even sell a nut?:rolleyes:

Talking about pecan nuts.
I wonder what caused the falling out of Karen and her former best friend Natalie Bannister.
The lawyer and Korse director that started the proceeding to wind up Warrant Pty Ltd.
On the surface it seems that business dealings may have been the cause. But you can't help but wonder. I wonder how long they had been best friends before the fall out?

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...s/news-story/b1b9688adeee6dbd340e17d35eec2de6

Steve I am really looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Yes it is difficult to fill the gaps when the two closest people to Karen are not talking.
When was Karen last seen by someone other than Borce or Sarah. When was the last time Karen spoke to someone other than Borce or Sarah?
What occurred on the evening of the 28th after Karen having that bad day.
The 29th from the moment each household member rose from their beds.........did they even go to bed?
What time did Sarah leave the house. Did she leave the house? I am sure that has been checked out.
Why did Sarah follow up her fathers appeal a day later then zip up? Why did she want it known her mother had gone ballistic? Why?
Sarah evidently is still refusing to speak to the police to help find her mothers killer. Imo that is because she knows who, why and how.
The gaps will be filled.

imo
Just on SR's movements, I'd be interested to know also what time she came home on the 29th.

Just on SR's movements, I'd be interested to know also what time she came home on the 29th.

Yes JLZ
I am still waiting for the police to confirm she left the house.

If our locals who know Loch Road could answer a question please?

Is it likely BR headed down Loch to find a more secluded location but because it had been raining he couldn't go any further so there was that split decision to leave Karen there rather than drive away with her in the car?

If our locals who know Loch Road could answer a question please?

Is it likely BR headed down Loch to find a more secluded location but because it had been raining he couldn't go any further so there was that split decision to leave Karen there rather than drive away with her in the car?

Cads who is local agreed with my assessment from my visit on the weekend...

If the Merc has entered from Salisbury Road and turned into Loch.....it has only travelled as far as it could before the road dips down....from there it is eroded to some degree and becomes a muddy mess.. risk of becoming bogged.

So yeah... I think he may have wanted to be further from the houses but was left with no choice other than to stop and dispose where he could.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LittleBigMan