Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #5 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure that I would rule out the house on cr 900 e off of old church rd near exit 229, that is. where I Found those items

Other than that house and the steam tunnels there is biological research areas owned by U of I off of County Road 1550 North Villa Grove that is in a pretty secluded area but it has no trespassing signs posted. But places that U of I owns that BC would have access to would be a good place to start.

It's just really hard to tell where to search without any further information. I do not believe he would have went North or run on the interstate running east and west. I think he would have took a less traveled back road heading south, that way he wouldn't be noticed.

that is a good point about the Lakes however I believe he thought he was committing The Perfect Crime, I don't believe he would want a body to be found in the Lake. Just a thought

On the 23rd of July

I know someone that's been searching like you have been and he went out to look for the vacant house you had found and couldn't find any residences without people living in them. I wonder if someone has moved into that house already.

no one lives there. I talked to the realtor and they said no one has lived there for a longTime

one other tidbit of information, I don't know if it has been checked out but I was watching videos trying to find Clues and I came across one that showed two parking garages North on Goodwin. I wonder if BC would have use those until he subdued YY.

If she was only one mile from 1 North then he had to subdue her then get rid of her cell phone in that short distance

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loc...in-Wisconsin-Lake-437906303.html?_osource=AMP This is a stretch, but if he did use chemicals to destroy her and then dumped it in this lake, I'm sure it might kill a couple dogs swimming in it. He may not have dumped it in there himself. Supposedly they are testing the water, but wouldn't they need to know what they were looking for to be able to test for it?
I dont have a sense he used chemicals, too messy and too much like hard work.
I am assuming he wanted a slave to enjoy for quite a while as opposed to an immediate kill..
I wonder whether he left her somewhere only a v few people would be able to access.. abandoned her.. if he did she most certainly could not have survived until now..
How would he be able to discover such a place from what we know of his lifestyle.. not quite the fresh air fiend, was he?

Some connection from the college, perhaps.. urban, not rural and convenient..
What stood out most to me from that building explored was the plastic..

i hope they at least got a warrant and checked whether it had recently been cut ?
But its too skimpy for a warrant, is it not?

Other abandoned or long time for sale buildings close to his own home??
again, if his intention was to gain a slave, he would have needed to have put some thought into maintaining that slave.. keeping her alive, yet restrained, being able to visit frequently, unobserved..

His own apt was beside the laundry room.
I wonder how big those washing machines were, on the offchance he took her there, tho' I dont think he did..
Maps are really exciting.. but I wonder whether there might be a cave within the tunnel, an area that nobody ever visits..?

attachment.php
steam tunnel access

Is there any area within the tunnel that he would have visited as part of his studies- specific to his sphere?
A place within tunnel that he would have noticed en route to?
A gap, an underground area..?
I still think pre-planned and opportunistic at same time.. he would have had it set up for a hostage whose screams would not be heard.. (I am just imagining and none of this is anything but imaginings, desperate for a lead to almost anywhere

This is a morbid thought, but freshly buried caskets have always bothered me. What's to stop someone from going to a grave yard where someone had just been buried and with the soil already being loose, just burying someone under that loose soil?

It's probably been done before. There's a very old missing girl case I read about on here, during the search for her, freshly buried graves were explored with a pole or something to try to find her body (they didn't). It is something that could be considered in this case too.

he would have access to tunnels in the basement at the Loomis physics building where he was for 3 years

It's probably been done before. There's a very old missing girl case I read about on here, during the search for her, freshly buried graves were explored with a pole or something to try to find her body (they didn't). It is something that could be considered in this case too.
I suspect that that's not legal for the public to do, if you were to be caught doing it (but I'm not a lawyer)?
And hate to be so discouraging, but I just think that if the police have NEVER encouraged searches by the public it must be because they have knowledge that her disposal was in a manner or place that the public would not find. Of course searching can't hurt, but I just wouldn't want anyone getting hopes up that the public will find her (jmo). This whole case is so peculiar and disheartening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal