IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE would NOT tell the public that the suspect's eyes were not blue as some kind of a trick to make suspect "feel comfortable". They are in the business of catching killers, not making potential suspects "feel comfortable". If anything, from all of the cases I have followed, read or seen remade on TV, cops enjoy making suspects feel quite the opposite, when they have a prime suspect,even while waiting for more evidence. But, jmo.
Absolutely. Usually, starting as early as a second press briefing/conference, LE will say things that are meant to be a message to the person or persons they are pursuing. The intent is to get the perp to take some adverse action such as taking off on the run - where sooner or later they might be reported missing or an employer thinks it is odd someone quit/no longer showed up without notice - and LE could get a lead from that. Of course, LE also likes to bluff from time to time and since they withhold information it is hard to know if it is a bluff. And also, sometimes LE makes a mistake and believes strongly that one thing is connected to another when they are not and sends "messages" to the perp about it.

Could anyone else find the poster at the sheriff's dept. site? Could this be something significant?

Did you see the original weight and then saw that it had changed on the FBI website? Is it possible that the FBI made a typo when entering it into their system? I never went to the FBI page about this case so I wouldn't know if it's always been that weight or if it was changed recently.

attachment.php
The reward has dropped?

Did you see the original weight and then saw that it had changed on the FBI website? Is it possible that the FBI made a typo when entering it into their system? I never went to the FBI page about this case so I wouldn't know if it's always been that weight or if it was changed recently.
The description was given as 180-220 and when we went to the FBI site to look at something else it showed 180-200.That was my first time at the site.

Not sure why RL is still being discussed here as a suspect? LE had plenty of time to arrest him if he was a credible suspect. I will repeat my opinion that there aint no way a gray haired soon-to-be- 78 year old man is the perp here. For like a million reasons. Sexual sadists dont start at age 77. Abby and Libby could have gotten away from him. 77-year olds do NOT have the acuity or physical reflexes to do this. Dude has lived in area for 70 years. Come on. JUST MY OPINION and yes I am sure somewhere on earth a 77 year old murdered ppl before. But not this crime.

NOT BLUE EYES/A BLUFF?
My thinking is that it is not a bluff, because LE would want to get the perp's description out to the public as accurate as possible. It sounds like the ball is in the public's court now, so to speak. Ay, yi yi.
Is 'not blue eyes' accurate? LE and the witness believe it is anyways. Me? I think it's accurate because my theory is that the witness and perp made eye contact.
The parabon (sp?) theory?
Over my head. No guessing there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Profile of a SADIST RAPIST:
I googled it and it was eye opening. There appears to be 4 types of rapist, and this is the worst type. My guess is he is this type. But JUST a guess. My belief is that a judgment day will come sooner....or later. And then The Unfortunate One will be him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not sure why RL is still being discussed here as a suspect? LE had plenty of time to arrest him if he was a credible suspect. I will repeat my opinion that there aint no way a gray haired soon-to-be- 78 year old man is the perp here. For like a million reasons. Sexual sadists dont start at age 77. Abby and Libby could have gotten away from him. 77-year olds do NOT have the acuity or physical reflexes to do this. Dude has lived in area for 70 years. Come on. JUST MY OPINION and yes I am sure somewhere on earth a 77 year old murdered ppl before. But not this crime.

Also, why take so much time creating a detailed image from a witness if they had RL in their sites? Not to mention, he looks nothing like the picture/sketch,or appear to be within 25 years of his age. It is not RL. He is safely locked up and LE would not be acting as they are, imo, in asking for help months later in such a general way. If they wanted info on RL from the day in question, they could have phrased a request to think back to what your near neighbors were doing on 2/13 easily enough, without naming him.

Also, if LE knows perp DOES have blue eyes, saying he does not would be criminally incompetent, imo, when asking for help from public. Jmo

It's been stated repeatedly, LE has stated,clearly to me, MOO, the witness said the man did NOT have blue eyes, I'm am beyond understanding people thinking the witness is wrong and the links of perps with blue eyes.
We aren't going to know until this is caught.
Some posters on here gave examples of their own profiling (for ancestry purposes I think it was ) and I remember some saying that although their eyes were blue the eye colour came back "not blue" in some instances so I am not sure how hard and fast this may be if it is from Parabon. Anyone know? If a perp has blue eyes, will he automatically be ruled out by LE now or is there some wriggle room on it?

Not to mention RLs entire property was searched right away. The guy has no history suggesting that he would.commit this crime, either himself or with another person.

RL can be indirectly involved IMO:

If there is the slightest chance RL gave the killer a ride when driving to Lafayette to "purchase tropical fish", and if RL went to Aquarium World, which I understand is one of the places - but not the only one- for aquatics, then I am looking at the Greyhound and the Amtrak Station, which are both in walking distance (app. 2 miles) away from the aquatic store.

Not saying that happened here. The locations just caught my interest, with or without RL involvement. I sure hope they checked the security cams in any way.

RL went to the Carroll County Transfer Station ( South of the bridge) earlier that day and then drives again to Lafayette later in the day to purchase tropical fish. He is not supposed to drive and basically doubles his chances to be routinely stopped. It also doubles the chances, that RL may have seen our B-guy approaching or leaving the area.

All IMO

-Nin

BBM

Regarding RL, do we know for sure which aquatic store in Lafayette he went to to purchase tropical fish? I know Aquarium world has been previously mentioned during the threads, but I was not able to verify it. Thanks.

-Nin

ASFAIK it has never been mentioned nor the time that he was there.

Some posters on here gave examples of their own profiling (for ancestry purposes I think it was ) and I remember some saying that although their eyes were blue the eye colour came back "not blue" in some instances so I am not sure how hard and fast this may be if it is from Parabon. Anyone know? If a perp has blue eyes, will he automatically be ruled out by LE now or is there some wriggle room on it?

I dont know, but my personal feeling is that they would NEVER have stipulated "not blue" if there was any doubt. It's likely accurate and maybe based on Parabon plus witness id or other factors. They would never risk ppl being all "wow, my neighbor looks like that guy...naaah, he has blue eyes" if there were room for doubt. Jmo.

BBM

Regarding RL, do we know for sure which aquatic store in Lafayette he went to to purchase tropical fish? I know Aquarium world has been previously mentioned during the threads, but I was not able to verify it. Thanks.

-Nin

RL has blue eyes. So he is definitely ruled out then.

RL can be indirectly involved IMO:

If there is the slightest chance RL gave the killer a ride when driving to Lafayette to "purchase tropical fish", and if RL went to Aquarium World, which I understand is one of the places - but not the only one- for aquatics, then I am looking at the Greyhound and the Amtrak Station, which are both in walking distance (app. 2 miles) away from the aquatic store.

Not saying that happened here. The locations just caught my interest, with or without RL involvement. I sure hope they checked the security cams in any way.

RL went to the Carroll County Transfer Station ( South of the bridge) earlier that day and then drives again to Lafayette later in the day to purchase tropical fish. He is not supposed to drive and basically doubles his chances to be routinely stopped. It also doubles the chances, that RL may have seen our B-guy approaching or leaving the area.

All IMO

-Nin

Nin, Im sorry for my tone. Youre being careful and smart and I was having a moment of annoyance. Sorry and good thought about his possibly seeing bg.

Nin, Im sorry for my tone. Youre being careful and smart and I was having a moment of annoyance. Sorry and good thought about his possibly seeing bg.

No problem. We are in dire need of an arrest - in the case. Just saying.

-Nin

ASFAIK it has never been mentioned nor the time that he was there.

We do not know the exact time of when RL went to the store, that's correct. He said:

[He told Inside Edition that he has an alibi, saying he was buying tropical fish at the time of the murders.]

I was not home during the time all this was happening, I was in Lafayette and I didn't get home until 6:30 in the evening and the neighbors stopped and asked permission to look back here for the girls,” he said.

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...rty-where-bodies-of-indiana-hikers-were-found

-Nin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member