Australia - Khandalyce Pearce (Wynarka) and Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi new to this thread and have caught up with the last month or so.

Timestamps I was thinking maybe related to purchase at Woolworths in Wagga and timestamp on camera for photo. Links aren't new, previously quoted in this thread. "At Wagga Wagga he purchased items that were later linked to the suitcase her body was found in."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...d/news-story/7b6be159da9c6f3cc8150f6c0c9e33b8
http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...n/news-story/542eb0e8eeb408f61744a651e99fe516

The other thing that sprung to mind was that maybe one or both of the two "anonymous" crimestopper calls were made by one of the 5 people he confessed to.
Historical link.
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...s/news-story/76714f4ea886b0a164fee991da4644dc

"The caller — the 1267th to contact the Crime Stoppers hotline with information in the baffling Wynarka case — came a fortnight ago.

It was Thursday, October 8, when a person rang and told police they had not seen either Karlie or Khandalyce for some time and believed they were missing. The person knew the pair fairly well."

"He said a second important call to Crime Stoppers — number 1271 — a short time after the initial one provided more vital information. It came from an associate of the first caller."

[video=twitter;900658721675759616]https://twitter.com/perthnow/status/900658721675759616[/video]

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Khandalyce was a beautiful looking child. I hope this sicko gets the whole bookcase thrown at him.

That photo was discovered on a SD card by a witness, who later gave it to a relative to keep in case "something happened" to the witness. ...........

It is alleged Mr Holdom, with Khandalyce in his car, checked into the Narrandera Midtown Motel, near Wagga Wagga, on December 19, 2008.
Beforehand, he allegedly stopped at Woolworths and bought duct tape, dish cloths, soap and garbage bags.
At the motel he signed a registration form indicating he was checking in with one child and one adult............

One witness asked Mr Holdom about Ms Pearce-Stevenson months later and he allegedly replied, "gone ... she's dead".............

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/scribbled...-khandalyce-pearce-alive-20170824-gy3gfz.html

I'm noting the distinct absence of the innocent until proven guilty crowd on here thus far...

This entire "network" of subhumans need to be identified and imprisoned. Having evidence of a murder and not turning it in has to be a crime.... surely, and on and on and on. I don't think I will be able to stomach an immunity deal.

This is going to be a circus. I hope Karlie's family stay away from court - while they honour her they don't need to go through this.

Holdom is on the court list to appear again today.

a simple exercise in jumping to conclusions based on incorrect reporting. If you aren't armed with correct information I guess is happens. If I believed what read about the Belanglo Angel I would have been a fool .

Whàngarei;13584274 said:
a simple exercise in jumping to conclusions based on incorrect reporting. If you aren't armed with correct information I guess is happens. If I believed what read about the Belanglo Angel I would have been a fool .

Could you please elaborate, in what context were you fooled about the Belanglo Angel?

Whàngarei;13584274 said:

Are you able to explain further for those of us (me) who don't understand, Whangarei?

Belanglo Angel supposedly from overseas . Dentistry different . I dismissed what was written thank god.....

Whàngarei;13584889 said:
Belanglo Angel supposedly from overseas . Dentistry different . I dismissed what was written thank god.....

http://www.news.com.au/national/pol...t/news-story/2e808b92871e3ec9bd9ec01c6c5ac350

“But someone must know who she is,” said Homicide Squad Commander, Detective Superintendent Michael Willing.

Detectives had made enquiries with dentists local to the Southern Highlands in the hope dental comparisons might help to identify the female, but had so far been unsuccessful.

“The female’s teeth show signs of dental work typical of Western dentistry and commonly carried out in Australia, but so far we’ve been unable to match them with dental records,” he said.

Whàngarei;13584889 said:

But that information about angel was long before little Kandles was found in a suitcase on the side of the road in Wynarka SA and the link was made.
Others knew.:gaah::maddening::sick:
Witnesses - that had photo's, suitcases of belongings, angels daughters birth certificate. Witnesses that were using K's identity for years.

No I do not think the media are responsible for incorrect reporting. They reported what the information was at the time.

imo

I'm noting the distinct absence of the innocent until proven guilty crowd on here thus far...

This entire "network" of subhumans need to be identified and imprisoned. Having evidence of a murder and not turning it in has to be a crime.... surely, and on and on and on. I don't think I will be able to stomach an immunity deal.

This is going to be a circus. I hope Karlie's family stay away from court - while they honour her they don't need to go through this.

I so agree, with Holdom running his own case, but it is one of the anomalies of jurisprudence, and just has to be got on with.. He knows he hasn't a prayer, and is going to go down with all guns blazing.. the jury get very tired of amateur cross examination. . I feel sorry for the coppers who have to exercise extreme self discipline on the stand ...

And there goes the thought of Holdom taking the stand himself. He isn't going to call himself up there,

and yes, refreshing without the high standard a court demands being expected by those uninformed on an open forum.. some expectations are risible.

One vile monster (Cardamone) put away for good today in Vic, I hope this creepy disgusting cretin Holdom eventually gets the same severity of sentence in NSW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whàngarei;13584889 said:

http://www.news.com.au/national/pol...t/news-story/2e808b92871e3ec9bd9ec01c6c5ac350

“But someone must know who she is,” said Homicide Squad Commander, Detective Superintendent Michael Willing.

Detectives had made enquiries with dentists local to the Southern Highlands in the hope dental comparisons might help to identify the female, but had so far been unsuccessful.

“The female’s teeth show signs of dental work typical of Western dentistry and commonly carried out in Australia, but so far we’ve been unable to match them with dental records,” he said.

But that information about angel was long before little Kandles was found in a suitcase on the side of the road in Wynarka SA and the link was made.
Others knew.:gaah::maddening::sick:
Witnesses - that had photo's, suitcases of belongings, angels daughters birth certificate. Witnesses that were using K's identity for years.

No I do not think the media are responsible for incorrect reporting. They reported what the information was at the time.

imo

Whàngarei, are you sure this was reported by the media and not fake news on fb or a crime site? It might mistakenly be remembered as news but actually someone's theory, this happens all too often. It's the murderer and his accomplices that fooled the public for as long as they did!

I found the article Trooper did about the dental work, it was most likely Australian.

I agree soso, these 'friends' of Holdom held the key to solving the case and putting Holdom behind bars. They selfishly kept the secret for their own sick reasons, pathetic people that they are!

Whàngarei, are you sure this was reported by the media and not fake news on fb or a crime site? It might mistakenly be remembered as news but actually someone's theory, this happens all too often. It's the murderer and his accomplices that fooled the public for as long as they did!

I found the article Trooper did about the dental work, it was most likely Australian.

I agree soso, these 'friends' of Holdom held the key to solving the case and putting Holdom behind bars. They selfishly kept the secret for their own sick reasons, pathetic people that they are!

Yes, yes, yes. I bet the police wish that they could charge them but needed their evidence to get him.

Can Centrelink do their own investigation and bring fraud charges or do you think the witnesses covered that in their immunity deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member