GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do have an Instagram account tied to the number I found last night just not sure if it is wise to post it publicly

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

No, don't.
The whole roommate thing is baffling. She is a missing person. How is this not an immediate priority for police on day one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I understand it, a female friend contacted her by phone at 2a.m. which was the last contact and Jenna replied she was lying down. Did this friend actually speak with Jenna or was it just a text? Which phone did she contact Jenna on? The family T-mobile or the other one? Does LE or family physically have either of the phones?

Ok, I've probably asked enough questions now. I sincerely hope some of the questions can be quickly cleared up in the next few days.

As I understand it, a female friend contacted her by phone at 2a.m. which was the last contact and Jenna replied she was lying down. Did this friend actually speak with Jenna or was it just a text? Which phone did she contact Jenna on? The family T-mobile or the other one? Does LE or family physically have either of the phones?

Ok, I've probably asked enough questions now. I sincerely hope some of the questions can be quickly cleared up in the next few days.
Both phones are missing and off .
The friend at 2 am was on T-Mobile account and a very good friend in Sc my parents know well Jenna used to baby sit for her. She has not seen her either up that way

I do have an Instagram account tied to the number I found last night just not sure if it is wise to post it publicly

It's not allowed by ToS of this website. You can only link to persons who LE has named as suspects, or arrested, etc.

I don't understand how the roommate can even refuse a search of her room? Jenna is renting it, paying for it, so it would seem he has no right to make any decisions regarding it imo. Idk. Anybody here knows the law in a situation like this?

Also new here...Is there a reason the trustworthy friend that is from South Carolina was calling her at 2am? Seems like an odd time to chat. Did her or any of the more trustworthy longer term friends have anything to say about the roommate or what kind of person he is?

Also new here...Is there a reason the trustworthy friend that is from South Carolina was calling her at 2am? Seems like an odd time to chat. Did her or any of the more trustworthy longer term friends have anything to say about the roommate or what kind of person he is?
They were always in contact through texts even late at night , but she was never informed by Jenna of here wearabouts

It's not allowed by ToS of this website. You can only link to persons who LE has named as suspects, or arrested, etc.

I don't understand how the roommate can even refuse a search of her room? Jenna is renting it, paying for it, so it would seem he has no right to make any decisions regarding it imo. Idk. Anybody here knows the law in a situation like this?

It's allowed. It's tied to a number belonging to the missing person, and the missing person's social media accounts are allowed to be linked.

However I don't think it should be posted at this point. Let LE check it out first. How many pics are on the Insta? Any of people?

It's allowed. It's tied to a number belonging to the missing person, and the missing person's social media accounts are allowed to be linked.

However I don't think it should be posted at this point. Let LE check it out first. How many pics are on the Insta? Any of people?
The insta is tied to a suspect that called her last not directly Jenna's insta

Are there any unedited quotes from the roommate about the time she left or anything regarding the situation.?

Both phones are missing and off .
The friend at 2 am was on T-Mobile account and a very good friend in Sc my parents know well Jenna used to baby sit for her. She has not seen her either up that way

Did the friend at 2a.m. actually talk to Jenna then or was it a text for example that someone else could have replied to saying "I'm lying down"? Is the friend who last saw her at 11 pm the roommate? Where was that ? At your parents house or elsewhere?

That's good if you are finally getting somewhere via LE.

We tried and he said no and we would need a warrant . Trying this am to get that

That's excellent. Who did the roommate say no to ? LE? Did he say if she was there or when he last saw her? I am finding this unbelievable.

It's hard to hide a car. Have they done helicopter searches in the area? It might not be a bad idea to call around to local tow yards also.

The missing tapestry:

c59e41b20a6b84a5fdcd8f658b90044a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, this is not a tapestry - it is more of an applique quilt, hand stitches, looks to be on cotton. Sentimentally valuable maybe but doesn't appear to be anything worth stealing.
A tapestry is woven. this is sewn in pieces.

We have a few neighbors that have videos from their systems pointed at the street, unfortunately nothing directly on our street.
<respectfully snipped>.

For many cases, law enforcement has pulled videos from businesses miles away/hours later for the car in question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz