Found Deceased TX - Crystal Seratte McDowell, 38, Baytown, 25 Aug 2017 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today! And now I can't find it but there is so much to weed thru.....someone just posted they were told by a reporter she was found?!???!?!?! i will keep my eye on THAT....

JUST TO ADD, i didn't go looking for today's post when i originally found them....all i did was open that page of Crystals (realtor FB page) and the posts were right in front of me????

strange....
Ugh! I wish you would have the SS!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Yes...because there is nothing I can find on it so far...

The kids are young but I'm thinking they must have known about the divorce in some form or how else to explain why Mom wasn't sleeping there every night?

Was it ever discussed if she did sleep at the Ex's most nights? (I think I remember something from the first thread but have to go back & look)

After the 'inappropriate relationship' comment from LE I'm leaning towards the Ex playing a role in her disappearance or somone who was romantically linked to her that we don't know about yet.

All my opinion.
Growing up, the kids would have experience Crystal being gone while on her flight attendant runs. So, unless something was said the kids might think that was the case or maybe between Crystal and the Ex that is what they told them or let them believe.

That said, it probably did not escape the attention of the kids that something was up, something was different.

Today! And now I can't find it but there is so much to weed thru.....someone just posted they were told by a reporter she was found?!???!?!?! i will keep my eye on THAT....

JUST TO ADD, i didn't go looking for today's post when i originally found them....all i did was open that page of Crystals (realtor FB page) and the posts were right in front of me????

strange....
It's under the Stay safe post made by Crystal on August 24th

Also I'm a bit confused about this could someone please clear it up. In the text she said it was just rain and she was going to have the kids and basically stay put for the bad weather with the kids right? But the boyfriend said she was going to hang with him and watch GOT? I'm sure she wasn't going to Dallas bc she said as much to both of them either way but was the plan to be with the kids for the duration (where were they going to wait it out anyway at the house of the Ex since condo was under Reno?) or was she having the kids for a bit then splitting to go back and spend time with bf ? It's two conflicting stories or I'm just missing info? Help pls!

Maybe she was going to introduce the kids to the boyfriend? Maybe she wanted to tell the ex she was going to Dallas but never actually planned to go to Dallas and was going to take the kids to hang out with the boyfriend. Maybe she changed her mind at the last minute and said she would just stay in-- and planned to tell boyfriend later the GOT marathon was off, but never got the chance. Plans often change when a hurricane is rolling in-- as people try to decide what they should do. Even if she and bf talked about watching GOT, that doesn't mean it was set in stone or anything.

They only knew each other for three weeks max. He said they met at the beginning of August (not sure what day but he said she came into the shop) and then she was missing by the 25th. So they were a couple for less time than that. It seems like they were both quite busy so how often were they together? In the beginning I thought she probably only saw him when her ex had the kids, so not often, but it does seem like the ex had them more than she did. Ugh... I don't know. How often was she spending the night away from home?

IMO I think what they experienced was more likely infatuation, mistaken for true love. I don't think you can be in love with someone you barely know, but you certainly can be infatuated with them. That's how every relationship starts. Sometimes we think its love from the start but I think it's actually infatuation that turns into love as you get to know them. Nothing wrong with this... i think it's the normal progression of things. I just don't think most people pay attention to the differences because they likely feel a lot the same.
Exactly. It is the difference between "love" and "being in love". One describes the early phase just like you said with all the butterflies and euphoria that goes with it and the other describes the later phase, if it comes about at all.

Pamelado2

Can you help me out? Was it there and now its gone?

Why is someone posting as Crystal at 2am August 26???????

HUH????????

(there are three posts by Crystal August 26 @ 2:06am, 2:07am & 2:14am)

she is responding to people asking her for more information on her new home sales promotion...

CAN SOMEONE GET A SCREEN SHOT :blushing: TIA

That's what I thought at 1st. And in my head I had already determined it couldn't be boyfriend or husband. But now that I realize she actually left the boyfriend's at 7:10 and it seems she could take the photo from the intersection near the jewelry store (of the billboard) by the time she texted the photo to Paul she could have been home - 7:27am.

But to me the timeline is still very tight.
Scenario: She gets home (car in garage?) she argues with husband (perhaps he heard notification when Paul sends I love you text and wanted to know who was texting her so early), he kills her, and at 8:03am he sends cover text?

But the police did say she never made it home.
Would they say if her phone pinged near her house? The *last* ping was Park St. That's the part that doesn't add up to me. Do we know what day the last ping happened?

A phone has to be powered up to ping cell towers.

https://www.techwalla.com/articles/how-do-police-track-cell-phones

And this is interesting:

https://myshadow.org/location-tracking

Someone had already worked out with Street View the approximate location where she would have to be to take that photo. That would be on the road that leads into the shopping center that is just west of the jewelry store. The photo would have to be taken on that road near its intersection with W Baker RD. I had considered that she may have gone into that shopping center to either get gas or maybe stop at Starbucks or even pick up water somewhere. I don't know if 7:10 is the time or not as I know I have seen 7:20 as the time leaving the BF's. Either way, it seems likely that she could have taken that photo out the driver's side window while awaiting to pull out of that shopping center road back onto W Baker RD.

The other thing is that it is my understanding that it is a 12 to 15 minute drive from there to the house, which may or may not have been affected by traffic and any lights. So that pushes the time frame of arrival at the house (if she got there) to around 7:40 or 7:45.

LE should know if her phone pinged at her house by now. Her car may or may not have a GPS in it - I would have to look into the model of the car to know what it had in it. If it did, then LE would know where the car was and its movements as well.

Why is someone posting as Crystal at 2am August 26???????

HUH????????

(there are three posts by Crystal August 26 @ 2:06am, 2:07am & 2:14am)

she is responding to people asking her for more information on her new home sales promotion...

CAN SOMEONE GET A SCREEN SHOT :blushing: TIA
She has an assistant who lives in England her Uncle Jeff said. Basically I believe for answering requests on social media

so is there a conversation with the assistant? who is the other party in the conversation?

The boyfriend answered questions on one of the groups which was very nice of him.

I believe him.

She has an assistant who lives in England her Uncle Jeff said. Basically I believe for answering requests on social media

:thinking: interesting :tyou:

Also handy...

Where is Crystal???

sounds like a load of bollocks but I hope LE investigates this to see if it checks out

The last day she was heard from everyone is preparing for the hurricane. How does that (or does that) play into her disappearance? Seems like a lot of people were off work or were on different schedules, more people out & about buying supplies, making preparations, etc. The general mood in the area was probably tense? Did the impending storm trigger something? (Probably not but just trying to think beyond EX & BF)
Great point. With schools being closed and people having to take off work to be home with their kids and along with the preparations people had to do it is possible that traffic that morning wouldn't look like a regular Friday commute but rather like a weekend with people heading to various stores and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member