Found Deceased TX - Crystal Seratte McDowell, 38, Baytown, 25 Aug 2017 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder where the children are. So sad for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now those poor kids must grow up like their mom did - no parents. (If it's all true and proven officially). Sad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

That PI needs her license yanked for what she did.

I've been scouring MSM as someone mentioned a reporter told them about finding Crystal and I haven't found anything. I'm also constantly checking the sheriff office website and twitter.

My heart is broken for her children. If what her uncle posted is true they now have no parents.

I didn't care for the boyfriend and suspected him at one point. But stopped when I found out his mom lives with him.

I was just also really hoping that her children wouldn't lose both parents. But Crystal deserves justice. And thankfully her children will be loved and raised by all of the people who loved Crystal so much.

Her uncle is a hero. He knew something was wrong and pushed so hard to make sure she would be found despite the storm dominating media coverage and LE resources

I was so hopeful that Crystal just took a breather and needed space, and didn't realize it would explode into this big case. I hope she was just too embarrassed to come home.

I suspect he found out about the cruise and lost his mind.

Terribly sad. Curious if Uncle Jeff will care for the children. He seems like such a decent & loving man. Can't comment on ex without it being vulgar :-/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I have to say I'm shocked. There was always a tiny glimmer of hope that she took off for a while, though that was so improbable. Pretty much semi confirmed now, it's devastating to hear.

If ex was arrested so quickly, LE must have had loads on him.
Ugh, I'm heartsick for the poor children.

Okay, now that we can talk about it, and keeping in mind that we're still waiting for a positive identification of the body AND that her ex-husband is innocent until proven guilty, I just want to express my deepest sympathies for Crystal and her poor children. As we all know, Crystal grew up without without her parents. Without a mom! Now her children will most likely grow up without their parents, which I can only imagine would have been her biggest nightmare. He got his revenge, alright.

And for what? Being upset that his wife was finally coming into her own, and that she decided to put herself first. Those of us who sleuthed the ex's youtube channel saw an extremely involved father and a doting husband. I suspected him all along, but even I thought "hmm, maybe I'm wrong" after that. It's just so heartbreaking in so many ways. All of those lives ruined. Awful. :(

I just don't understand how you could do this to the mother of your children and leave your children effectively orphaned.

People do stupid things when emotions are involved without thinking of the consequences. That's the best explanation I have.

Uncle Jeff had words for the p.i service that leaked this information.

So they may want to change their fictitious business name with the county clerk this upcoming week. Jmo.

RIP beautiful Crystal. I am so sorry this happened to you.

How DARE the ex husband do this. What gives him the authority to take her life and orphan her children. How dare he! I usually don't feel anger like this but there is nothing on this planet that warrants what he did to her! This is not her fault. It seems she was just trying to make the best of a bad situation.

Okay, now that we can talk about it, and keeping in mind that we're still waiting for a positive identification of the body AND that her ex-husband is innocent until proven guilty, I just want to express my deepest sympathies for Crystal and her poor children. As we all know, Crystal grew up without without her parents. Without a mom! Now her children will most likely grow up without their parents, which I can only imagine would have been her biggest nightmare. He got his revenge, alright.

And for what? Being upset that his wife was finally coming into her own, and that she decided to put herself first. Those of us who sleuthed the ex's youtube channel saw an extremely involved father and a doting husband. I suspected him all along, but even I thought "hmm, maybe I'm wrong" after that. It's just so heartbreaking in so many ways. All of those lives ruined. Awful. :(

I never thought I was wrong about him.

I don't think there were ever 3 or 9 or several POIs. The quick arrest I think was because they already knew or something very solid was found with poor Crystal.

I stepped away, this is so devastating. Please direct me to the latest statements from Uncle Jeff.

And as of now? Are there any news channels airing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname