Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the interesting things to me in this case, is the unprecedented million dollar reward still sits, even after a full year. That reward is large enough to have brought out the creepy crawlies who may have heard things, or who may know things, or have been directly told things by a perp, etc. But yet, no takers. jmo.

Indeed. It was a very wishy washy statement from Jubelin imo.

I don't think this is too huge a deal. If you knew WT at the time, you knew his situation. There was very little heed being paid to his privacy before he disappeared, from either the fosters or the bios. Both had him slathered over public FB profiles and referred to him by name on there. Kendall locals knew the situation too.

And if you saw him after he went missing - if he was ever seen by anyone other than the abductor - then you saw him, it wouldn't really matter who he was with, just that you saw them?

What if, however, someone in a city some 4 hours away, saw an adult doing something, perhaps something that aroused an inkling of suspicion... that person could potentially identify the adult, identify a particular location, identify whatever activity raised that person's suspicion, possibly identify a vehicle, possibly identify others also present, and call in a tip. As it stands, nobody knows what certain main players look like, what their names are, where they lived, what vehicle was owned, etc.

Sometimes I have seen things that I think *could* potentially be suspicious, and I make a mental note to myself... just keeping it there.. and in the event I were to read something in the news that may make it suddenly take on more relevance and meaning, I would be able to potentially provide a tiny tip. And tiny tips are sometimes all it takes to start a tiny ball rolling into a massive collection of other evidence.

One time I was in my car looking for my 2 boys. They were older, and prone to hanging out with friends or finding interesting things to do, instead of coming straight home from school.. on this day I went to my neighbourhood park, and I sat there in my car, looking over all of the kids that were playing there in the park, hoping to see my boys.. one of the neighbours came running out of his house and took a photo of my vehicle. He saw my vehicle sitting there (perhaps couldn't see which gender I may have been, or what I looked like).. looking at kids playing in a park.. so it raised his suspicion enough to take a shot.. imagine if the following day in the newspaper, he had read that a child had been abducted from somewhere nearby.. and asking anyone who may have potentially seen *anything*, to contact police.

If there may have been something like that in WT's case, we will never know. Everything about the people who had custody and care of WT at the time he disappeared into thin air, and the time preceding that particular time, are protected with secrecy, UNlike anyone else that this may happen to. To me, in just my own mind, it is so unfair, and a total disservice to WT.

‘I would be sweating’: William Tyrrell investigator says it’s ‘highly likely’ police have encountered kidnapper
9news.com.au
By A Current Affair
7:43pm Sep 12, 2017

'The investigator leading the search for missing boy William Tyrrell has said "the strongest likelihood" is that police have already encountered his kidnapper.'

'Detective Chief Inspector Gary Jubelin of the NSW Police Homicide Squad said he thought it was "highly likely" police had already come across the perpetrator of the crime.

"The strongest likelihood is that we've already got the name of the person involved. he said.

"I would be sweating."'

'While the kidnapper may be male or female, police believe there is a strong chance they were acting as a lone operator.

They likely have links to the Port Macquarie area, but do not necessarily live there.'

'"Even if it is one person involved, I am sure that there's people close to that person that have suspicions about that person," Det. Jubelin said.

"They're the people that we're interested in speaking to."

Read more at:

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...ghly-likely-police-have-encountered-kidnapper

Link also mentions that police no longer believe that a pedophile ring is involved, and that they have whittled down thousands of POIs to a few hundred.

If the perp likely acted alone and doesn't live in the Port Macquarie area, how does that tie in with Spedding?

I still think it was weird that Spedding reportedly said, "I think I've been there" when the case was all over the news. My mind thinks back to it when police urge people to report anyone acting strangely when William is mentioned.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...l/news-story/97a47cc5fe384c2fbf91c2f87488c9fa

I would think, too, that anyone with pedo tendencies that could be even remotely associated with any of the foster family members would have been looked at in that wide range of 600 POIs. I think it is wrong of us to think that only people in Kendall are being looked into, or only people associated with the bio family.

The police have been working hard on this for 3 years. They would be looking at everybody, everywhere. Every association.

The police are not silly. If we can think of that, they can think of that, too. That is why Jubelin worded things in the manner he did.

Hopefully it is as you say!! :please:

I did not get the impression from what I have read in the past, that Morcombe's killer was on LE's short list of POIs. From what I read, I understood that it took a coroner's inquest to reopen LE's minds (or at least the ones in charge of the investigation) to his killer.

This is why it is disturbing to me, and possibly to some others, that LE seem to have completely discounted certain potential POIs from this case, even prior to knowing what has happened to WT.

Cowan's sting operation did not begin until after the inquest took place, and it likely would never have happened if not for that inquest. mho.

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2014/03/13/sting-caught-daniels-killer

From the book Where Is Daniel? by Bruce and Denise Morcombe, Daniel's parents. It is very worth reading to get the full and proper story.

Brett Cowan, on the short list of strong potentials, listed numerically, not in order of importance (named as POI number 7, the seventh serious consideration that they looked at closely and did not discount). He was never discounted.

mw4a4m.jpg

https://books.google.com.au/books?i...AJ#v=onepage&q=brett cowan POI number&f=false

I was just taking another look at William's thread #24. Some interesting posts there discussing theories about possible connections to William's biological parent(s), starting with this one:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...l-NSW-12-Sept-2014-24&p=12803930#post12803930

Might be worth revisiting after today's news?

Also, something struck me about the green 'Squeaky Beach' t-shirt being discussed earlier:

attachment.php

The swing William is sitting on looks like it has Indonesian carving on the front. I vaguely remember a discussion about William and his sister holidaying OS with their foster parents. Was the destination Bali? Could that be where this t-shirt was purchased? All types of weird and wonderful t-shirts are produced for the tourist trade there AFAIK.

I am sure DCI Jubelin mention ed in an interview last year that the spiderman outfit had been purchased in Bali. The swing seat may be Balinese but such things are freely available in Oz. We don't know where the press got hold of this particular pic eg foster family bio family or someone connected to either family.

I would think, too, that anyone with pedo tendencies that could be even remotely associated with any of the foster family members would have been looked at in that wide range of 600 POIs. I think it is wrong of us to think that only people in Kendall are being looked into, or only people associated with the bio family.

The police have been working hard on this for 3 years. They would be looking at everybody, everywhere. Every association.

The police are not silly. If we can think of that, they can think of that, too. That is why Jubelin worded things in the manner he did.

Makes me consider given the connections of various people to GAZA that those responsible may have had children removed by welfare authorities and have abducted William as their replacement child. William's sister may also have been a target but went inside at the precise time.

I am sure DCI Jubelin mention ed in an interview last year that the spiderman outfit had been purchased in Bali. The swing seat may be Balinese but such things are freely available in Oz. We don't know where the press got hold of this particular pic eg foster family bio family or someone connected to either family.

All true. Nevertheless, my pleasure.

Link also mentions that police no longer believe that a pedophile ring is involved, and that they have whittled down thousands of POIs to a few hundred.

If the perp likely acted alone and doesn't live in the Port Macquarie area, how does that tie in with Spedding?

I still think it was weird that Spedding reportedly said, "I think I've been there" when the case was all over the news. My mind thinks back to it when police urge people to report anyone acting strangely when William is mentioned.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...l/news-story/97a47cc5fe384c2fbf91c2f87488c9fa

DCI Jubelin's statements are directed at those people who are withholding information, or have strong suspicions, about the person or persons responsible for William's disappearance IMO.

BS wasn't specifically excluded from 'their pool of a few hundred [POI]' by DCI Jubelin as were William's biological and foster parents.

From the MSM article I referenced, the statement 'They likely have links to the Port Macquarie area but do not necessarily live there', doesn't exclude a person who resides in the Port Macquarie area, just as the words 'paedophile ring' doesn't exclude the possibility of a lone paedophile. One of DCI Jubelin's statements which carries the most weight is 'there is a strong chance they were acting as a lone operator', as you stated.

Just how those statements tie in with BS or other POI is anyone's guess; except, of course, DCI Jubelin.

Hi guys, back from a 10 day holiday - about 50 pages ago! Wow! I read through some of the articles printed yesterday and i have to say i'm a little dissappointed that the police didn't give any new 'insightful' info. If indeed there was a FWD leaving William's street and then seen speeding in town later - this would be a good time to mention it, particularly if they are leaning toward a lone perp. The only reason I can think of is that they don't want to tip off the perp, but by now the car would be sold, or whatever. However, it would give the public more ammunition and perhaps increase their suspicions of someone they suspect, who may have had a vehicle similar, and then they might come forward. A car seen leaving William's street at 10.30am on the day of his disappearance seems very very suspicious, and then speeding through town (which way? what kind?) - if only the public knew - so that more tips can come forward - just sayin'

Hi guys, back from a 10 day holiday - about 50 pages ago! Wow! I read through some of the articles printed yesterday and i have to say i'm a little dissappointed that the police didn't give any new 'insightful' info. If indeed there was a FWD leaving William's street and then seen speeding in town later - this would be a good time to mention it, particularly if they are leaning toward a lone perp. The only reason I can think of is that they don't want to tip off the perp, but by now the car would be sold, or whatever. However, it would give the public more ammunition and perhaps increase their suspicions of someone they suspect, who may have had a vehicle similar, and then they might come forward. A car seen leaving William's street at 10.30am on the day of his disappearance seems very very suspicious, and then speeding through town (which way? what kind?) - if only the public knew - so that more tips can come forward - just sayin'
It was mentioned last year and Police could have identified it by now. If they have they may be watching the owner covertly and wouldn't want the public to know.

It was mentioned last year and Police could have identified it by now. If they have they may be watching the owner covertly and wouldn't want the public to know.

Yes. And it was actually two years ago now that this was first mentioned in MSM. It also sounds as if they had potentially identified the vehicle's owner back then, too.

The second sighting was of a four-wheel-drive driving out of Benaroon Drive about 10.30am - when William vanished - and was later seen speeding down another Kendall street.

"But it's important in saying that we have received information we are following up about who might be owners of these vehicles."

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...nths-after-disappearance-20150907-gjgpr1.html
SEPTEMBER 7 2015

Good point - i haven't been able to get past this car. Also, the letters sprayed on the stump. these make me feel ill.

Yes. And it was actually two years ago now that this was first mentioned in MSM. It also sounds as if they had potentially identified the vehicle's owner back then, too.

The second sighting was of a four-wheel-drive driving out of Benaroon Drive about 10.30am - when William vanished - and was later seen speeding down another Kendall street.

"But it's important in saying that we have received information we are following up about who might be owners of these vehicles."

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...nths-after-disappearance-20150907-gjgpr1.html
SEPTEMBER 7 2015

great, thanks :)

det jubelin was asked at the presser if bs was still a poi and he answered with his usual no comment etc, so bs is still a poi and he said ff and bios are not, i think the pressers are a great way for gj to get into the head/s of the relevant person/s out there, who are no doubt hanging off his every word, they are a great strategic tool
i also find it interesting where he mentions the scenario of how sometimes an accident has happened and then information comes out later
https://www.pscp.tv/7NewsSydney/1LyxBEAvXDaJN?t=681

I had trouble opening the link - just me? Would love to hear it... It so good that police have narrowed down the POI list. A 'lone wolf' suggests they think it is someone very cunning. Does anyone know if TJ is considered smart or stupid? Sorry - wasn't around for the beginning of the investigation

This is where my opinion of the investigation dips a little, and more so after this statement.

He's relying on a POI revealing a connection or opinion on WT to a peer.

However, what if this POI has already revealed a connection to the peer.... except it's not a direct connection to WT, but instead a connection to the Foster Mum/Dad/Grandmother...... how is the peer meant to identify this without knowing who the FF is??

This is a huge thing in my mind. A whole world of links are left hidden.

Hi, new here but have read the forums for a long time.

I agree. I can understand the reasoning behind not publicly acknowledging that William's sister (who is to my knowledge, still in foster care) is a foster child...but it only takes a small amount of searching online to find a whole lot of personal details about her, including photos. The foster grandmother is easy enough to find too.

As people have said, the FB accounts of the foster and bio parents were super public in the beginning and likely well before William went missing.

So in my personal opinion, the excuse/reason given that the foster parent's identities shouldn't be made public because then people would know that William's sister is in foster care and is "missing child William Tyrrell's sister" is just not good enough. People already know.

I just don't think that is the real reason, I think it is less about her experiencing the stigma of being known as a foster child than it is about the foster parents remaining "unnamed" and I wonder why that could be so important...

The most important thing should be finding William and I firmly believe that the identities of the foster parents should be made known publicly.

Why is it REALLY so important that their identities are secret? I don't trust the motives behind this.

Yes I know the parents/foster parents have been cleared but just my opinion and thoughts.

Personally, I can't comprehend how one would get through a day, let alone 3 years, of knowing about stuff that led to this little boy's disappearance, without coming forward! What type of being does that - certainly not a 'human' being to my mind ...

The same type of beings that never contacted police despite knowing that Daniel Holdom killed Karlie and Khandalyce.. It happens.
People protect loved ones and friends despite the horrible things they do. I don't know why..I never would, but it happens a lot.

det jubelin was asked at the presser if bs was still a poi and he answered with his usual no comment etc, so bs is still a poi and he said ff and bios are not, i think the pressers are a great way for gj to get into the head/s of the relevant person/s out there, who are no doubt hanging off his every word, they are a great strategic tool
i also find it interesting where he mentions the scenario of how sometimes an accident has happened and then information comes out later
https://www.pscp.tv/7NewsSydney/1LyxBEAvXDaJN?t=681

I have often wondered if the perp opportunistically abducted William for his nefarious purposes, and sometime before/during/after these events, William passed away from an asthma attack brought on by the fear and stress of it all.

A young child like William could have been let free after a nefarious attack, with very little chance of the perp being positively identified or any charges standing up in court. Unfortunately, things like this happen too often with very young children. (Please don't make me provide examples of this. It is too upsetting to read. But you can find examples all over the internet. :( )

I don't know that the person who I think did this act is necessarily a killer (of life). Though I do believe he is a horrible pedo and, therefore, a killer of a child's innocence and right to not be abused.

Motorcycles and helicopters were bought in to search for William, who has asthma.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-03-...line-follows-disappearance-of-nsw-boy/6274088

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindazKeeprzz69*