IL - Kenneka Jenkins, 19, found dead in hotel freezer, Rosemont, 10 Sept 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
there has been talk it was the bathroom.

I won't post the link, but if you watch the YouTube analysis of the Facebook live video by that guy Chris, who shows exactly how he manipulates the video, you can pretty clearly hear what is said. I will relay it here, because the Facebook live video has been shared by Chicago mainstream media...

In that video, you hear a male voice say "they stupid. They raping her in there." Then you hear IR say "I told you that!" Then you hear a distant and muffled "help me."

THEORY: To me, it makes sense that there was a second, connecting hotel room. If the hotel employee was a security guard, as is the rumor, they would have a master key. Kenneka was taken in there, raped, and accidentally killed while trying to fight off her rapist. The rapist and the hotel employee (which I believe is M, not IR) both freak out, don't want to get in trouble, and take Kenneka down to the freezer.

I think the poster is referring to her having disappeared.

I'm debating how to word this.. Did you grow up in the suburbs? Sometimes people are pretty open about what they do and how they live around their parents. When your whole neighborhood does certain things and you have seen it throughout your life you don't hide as much because it is the normal

I wonder if the person who worked there was friends w the night clerk and they were in an "empty" room....

Wow that pretty much sums it up, I was getting ready to post about all the people from Guam, even hurricane ravaged areas, finding time to post fake screen grabs.

It is a travesty what a mess Kenneka's death has turned into online. Even said article with the video analysis, said all that could be concluded was something bad happened

The good thing for LE is it is really easy to decipher, who actually has legit posts and first hand knowledge and who are just trying to capture attention from this.

As for the hotel, little is known, at least to me, like who actually rented the room?, their age? I am guessing they had someone older rent the room, that's what we use to do. As for the freezer, I believe it had to be on as it takes several hours....I imagine for a walkin to get to operating temperature.

Timelines don't match up for what's being alleged in "the video", IMO.
"The video" (the FB live one) was live streamed at approximately 1:30 a.m. Multiple videos of the hotel party have been posted since then, with the last one being recorded around 2:30 a.m. The victim can be seen in these and appears normal and to be having a good time. The hotel party appeared to have about 20 people attend. The hotel surveillance video showing the victim near the front desk was recorded around 3:20 a.m.

My Opinion Only.

Absolutely. If a REGISTERED GUEST of my hotel let me know that a member of their party had disappeared I would put up the be right back sign and help them look.

Understand that the people at Crowne Plaza were just following protocol on the videos with requiring police to see the tapes, because of GUEST privacy. We aren't allowed to give out GUEST information. Since in this case it seems as if Irene was the registered guest, if she had gone up to her coworkers and said "yo my friend is missing," they would have helped her look.

You would leave your post & search a 10 story building?

I wonder if the person who worked there was friends w the night clerk and they were in an "empty" room....

And that's what I thought the "kickback" was. A bunch of people pitching in to pay her 200.00 for a room that was either empty or rented to the employee for way cheap and she gets a little kickback.

I don't think this was premeditated as some online have said. I mean why would they live stream it if they were going to do something to her. I do believe something happened to her tho and the ppl at the party know what.

Did it happen before or after the 3:20 am sighting?

only thing I can think of is chief keef is a Chicago rapper that raps about questionable stuff, and that particular song has that high pitched auto tune.

Yes I know about that discussion... I am more wondering what's the significance of the specific song that catastrophe_ posted about. My impression from his/her post was that the song itself is important to note, not that there is a song in general.

im gonna go w empty.. that girl doesn't want her name on it if it gets trashed. and I bet night clerk got a kick back too....

And that's what I thought the "kickback" was. A bunch of people pitching in to pay her 200.00 for a room that was either empty or rented to the employee for way cheap and she gets a little kickback.

Hey LG, that's what I thought when I first read about the "kickback" and that the girl worked at the hotel. Now that the two guys have released their own videos today showing Kenneka still partying after 2am I am not convinced that this girl was raped and murdered in this hotel room like some are wanting us to believe. This may have just been an accident. JMO

Did it happen before or after the 3:20 am sighting?

There are some guys who have posted videos from that night that are time stamped around 2:30am-ish and it clearly shows Kenneka still partying and drinking. So if she was spotted at 3:20am-ish on camera, when did the supposedly rape happen? I am convinced that the first video of IR, there was no rape and murder taking place. Not if they show her at 2:30am-ish still alive and well. People were saying she was on that first video crying out for help but that is BS. JMO

Several of my friends work at hotels. One of the perks of being an employee is free or highly discounted rooms. Sorry if that was already mentioned. The kids just got home from school and things are a little crazy here.

only thing I can think of is chief keef is a Chicago rapper that raps about questionable stuff, and that particular song has that high pitched auto tune.

Yes it does have the autotune and that's why I couldn't understand what people were talking about "the crying for help"..I'm like ...."it's the song" lol

I have only just started reading about this case today. Truly disturbing. I watched and listened to the 8 minute video on youtube. With the head phones on, you can hear a man say, "We're about to murder somebody." at the 25 second mark. The women laugh it off. But it speaks to premeditation in terms of Kenneka's fate. That's not even getting into the other parts where it sounds like they are talking about her being raped and the sharp high pitched "help me!" that you can hear even without audio engineers adjusting the noise etc. I believe everyone in the room was complicit in what happened. Other rumours and screencaps of phone messages elsewhere seem to imply this was a set up, that someone was paid $200 to get this girl sexually assaulted as some kind of pay back and possibly murdered.

I cannot believe for one second, after having examined the footage and read the various accounts that no foul play happened and it was all a drunken accident. I do hope the police investigate the matter thoroughly and gather enough evidence to hold those responsible accountable for this poor girl's death.

I take the screen shots with a grain of salt. They are easily fabricated.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yes it does have the autotune and that's why I couldn't understand what people were talking about "the crying for help"..I'm like ...."it's the song" lol
Yes.I've listened about 10 times and I still can't hear anyone saying help me.I'm confused a what I'm missing here.

Perhaps if someone could find the actual Chief Keef song played on the (then) live video, it could be cleared up whether there was a high pitched "Help me!" in the song. The facebook link to what the audio engineer enhanced might be helpful for those who can't hear that part, or don't know the timestamp. I think it's about 3:08, though, if you are checking the original.

Regardless of that, there are still other very questionable things being said in that video which (moo) indicate they know a crime is taking place, or about to take place.

I have only just started reading about this case today. Truly disturbing. I watched and listened to the 8 minute video on youtube. With the head phones on, you can hear a man say, "We're about to murder somebody." at the 25 second mark. The women laugh it off. But it speaks to premeditation in terms of Kenneka's fate. That's not even getting into the other parts where it sounds like they are talking about her being raped and the sharp high pitched "help me!" that you can hear even without audio engineers adjusting the noise etc. I believe everyone in the room was complicit in what happened. Other rumours and screencaps of phone messages elsewhere seem to imply this was a set up, that someone was paid $200 to get this girl sexually assaulted as some kind of pay back and possibly murdered.

I cannot believe for one second, after having examined the footage and read the various accounts that no foul play happened and it was all a drunken accident. I do hope the police investigate the matter thoroughly and gather enough evidence to hold those responsible accountable for this poor girl's death.

Did this all happen after 3:20 a.m.?

Perhaps if someone could find the actual Chief Keef song played on the (then) live video, it could be cleared up whether there was a high pitched "Help me!" in the song. The facebook link to what the audio engineer enhanced might be helpful for those who can't hear that part, or don't know the timestamp. I think it's about 3:08, though, if you are checking the original.

Regardless of that, there are still other very questionable things being said in that video which (moo) indicate they know a crime is taking place, or about to take place.

[video=youtube;mv1tE2kVXjI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv1tE2kVXjI[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member