Josh Duggar Admits Molesting Girls As A Teenager in 2006 *report released 2015* #4 *Dismissed*

Anna and Josh are both 29 years old and baby #5 is on the way?!

Exactly how are they paying for five little ones? Their tv show?

And what sort of job does Josh have? Besides a tv show, if they have one?

Anna is clearly brainwashed. This whole family is. Poor Anna. Those poor kids :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I certainly hope she's refusing to have sex with him, but she probably feels obligated and has been made to believe his cheating was her fault for not meeting his needs. Poor Anna. I hope someday her siblings that live "normally" will finally get through to her.

You spoke too soon, friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTF!!!

In July, InTouch Weekly spoke with an insider who told the magazine: 'Josh will appear on the next season of his sisters' series. The plan is for him to address everything he's done.

'What he has to say will be ratings gold, and TLC - and the Duggars - know it.'

The insider then went on to say: 'There will be lots of tears and hand-holding. Josh will cover everything and will maintain the family line that God has saved his soul and guided him back to the right path.

'But one thing you probably won't hear is that he's actually sorry, as he believes the external forces were to blame for his behavior.'
Of course, it's not his fault! The devil made him do it! :rolleyes:

I always think how different it would be in that cult if it was Anna who had been found to be cheating and having molested young relatives. Doubt there'd be quite so much forgiveness.

After all women are the stumbling blocks and the poor men get stumbled.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

The Christian thing to do here is to take a big sigh.............then pray for that baby as well as his other children.

I'm honestly not surprised in the least bit that she is pregnant.

Exclusive: Disgraced reality star Josh Duggar demands damages from sisters' breach-of-privacy lawsuit over 2015 molestation story - claiming his siblings have received sympathy from the public but he is a pariah

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-intervene-sisters-lawsuit.html#ixzz4jA3fxUdb

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/d2-jYsOCn1M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://youtu.be/d2-jYsOCn1M

When will this family go away? There are no redeeming qualities from any of them - they're grifters under the guise of religious people.

Jill and her husband begged for and received $$ to fund their South American "mission:"

From the time of their first trip to Central America, accusations that Jill and Derick were not qualified to work as missionaries were common on social media.

Jill's midwife certification proved to be bogus, and no recognized institution would grant the Dillards a license or funding to work as missionaries.

The couple's application to the International Mission Board was rejected, which means for the entire time they were in El Salvador, the Dillards weren't missionaries so much as they were reality stars filming abroad....
According to the SBC's guidelines, missionaries "must complete at least 12 college credit hours comprising three hours each of new testament survey, old testament survey, biblical or systematic theology, as well as elective courses in general ministry."

The Dillards did not meet any of those requirements.

Derick has an undergraduate degree in accounting, and Jill never attended college at all.

This means that neither the SBC nor the IMB funded Jill and Derick's time in South America, which begs the question:

Where did the money come from?

Before their first trip, the Dillards were widely criticized for asking for money from fans in order to finance the expedition.

"Numerous individuals and charitable organizations pointed out that the money would be better spent going directly to those in need, rather than to the Dillards, who don't appear to be strapped for cash." Well duh!

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/...-derick-dillard-rejected-by-their-own-church/

Earlier this month, Jill and Derick announced that they would be continuing their work in Arkansas near the Duggar family compound. Now, it looks like the pair is hoping that their fans will help fund it.
On Saturday, Derick Dillard took to Instagram to update fans on his family&#8217;s future plans. He also introduced an online fundraising page, much like a except through a different website called Pure Charity....
The comments section of Derick Dillard&#8217;s Pure Charity page has filled up quickly with folks who think the Duggar son-in-law should get a job.
Others questioned why the Dillards would need to fundraise since they are still featured from time to time on Counting On and should get more airtime now that they are staying in the US.

http://celebrityinsider.org/jill-duggar-and-derick-dillard-anger-fans-by-asking-for-donations-62351/

And now mom and dad Duggar have taken to flying to church in their private plane.

The family's wild spending habits have come under fire before, with one associate describing Jim Bob as a "high-class hoarder."

Making matters worse is the fact that the Duggars often solicit money from fans.

Sometimes they just flat-out ask for monetary gifts for a wedding or other special occasion.

Other times, the money goes toward Jill Duggar and Derick Dillard's missionary trips to Central America.

Normally, the couple's expenses would be covered by a governing body such as the International Mission Board or the Southern Baptist Convention, but that's not possible in this case, as Jill and Derick are not licensed missionaries.

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/...d-by-fans-for-taking-private-plane-to-church/

Hypocrites, grifters, frauds. Christians? Nah.

Hypocrites, grifters, frauds. Christians? Nah.[/QUOTE]

They make such a joke of church...of religion in general...

Wait -- I don't keep track of these people -- did Jill & Derick join the Southern Baptist Church??? If so, there's hope for both little boys!

In this situation, the Southern Baptist Church is rather centrist.

This family is truly sick. The whole lot of them. Those poor babies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back