Josh Duggar Admits Molesting Girls As A Teenager in 2006 *report released 2015* #4 *Dismissed*

I did not realize any of them still had a show on TLC. It's not a channel I watch .

The Duggars and Chik-Fi-La. What a perfect match. They'll probably hire Josh as a spokesperson.

Wonder how long it will be until he impregnates his wife again. Sigh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTF!!!

In July, InTouch Weekly spoke with an insider who told the magazine: 'Josh will appear on the next season of his sisters' series. The plan is for him to address everything he's done.

'What he has to say will be ratings gold, and TLC - and the Duggars - know it.'

The insider then went on to say: 'There will be lots of tears and hand-holding. Josh will cover everything and will maintain the family line that God has saved his soul and guided him back to the right path.

'But one thing you probably won't hear is that he's actually sorry, as he believes the external forces were to blame for his behavior.'

I was channel surfing tonight and saw a few minutes of counting on, which I have not been watching.

Jill's husband looks shocking! He has grown his hair out and has obviously lost weight. He looks like a refugee from a cult.

He has grown his hair out and has obviously lost weight. He looks like a refugee from a cult.

Umm, JMHO but he's involved with cultic activity now...some of us are ready to shelter any refugees from this one....

:seeya:

I didn't realize that the clan was still on tv

To accommodate all the new people coming to Websleuths because of the docuseries we are moving to a much bigger and faster server.

This is just a reminder that the Websleuths forum will be down starting Wednesday (tomorrow) at 6 PM Eastern. We hope to be back up by Thursday morning.

Members can check for updates on Twitter and Facebook.

www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...-urge-leave-one-year-molestation-scandal.html

Seriously ?

Yes ,she should leave !! A little late... but still.
If he did this to his sisters and a family friend --I wouldn't trust him at all.

And even though his parents (It's not as if Josh is an adult, you know :facepalm: ) sent him packing to a religious therapeutic center ; I have doubts he's fully "cured" and can henceforth be allowed around children.

Haven't followed this strange clan for a bit as I needed a break from thinking about them -- then DM has to go and post another article. Maybe it's just to get more readers, who knows ?
MOO

I just saw an article about Jim bob and Michelle adopting their nephew. Trying to find a MSM source to back this up. Can't believe they would be allowed to adopt after the way they handled their molestation scandal with Josh.

I just saw an article about Jim bob and Michelle adopting their nephew. Trying to find a MSM source to back this up. Can't believe they would be allowed to adopt after the way they handled their molestation scandal with Josh.

If the nephew is not in the temporary legal custody of any State, there's not much a court can do.

Watched a little bit of the show with the older girls, hey I walk on a treadmill. To me, it seemed that both Jill & Jessa seemed much more like individuals and less like cookie-cutter mini-Michelles. Anyone else think this? A hopeful sign.

Derek needed a haircut IMHO.

You mean the divorce rumor isn't true....?

I believe they've just assumed guardianship of the boy. Technically Josh was never charged or convicted of anything, so legally speaking there's no reason they can't have guardianship.

Does anyone else think that either Anna is using birth control or refusing to do the deed with josh? Otherwise I think she'd be pregnant again.

Does anyone else think that either Anna is using birth control or refusing to do the deed with josh? Otherwise I think she'd be pregnant again.

I certainly hope she's refusing to have sex with him, but she probably feels obligated and has been made to believe his cheating was her fault for not meeting his needs. Poor Anna. I hope someday her siblings that live "normally" will finally get through to her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back