Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo- Sept 15 & 16, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only way I'll believe ZAs story told to JA about going to Clints house to teach him how to cook meth is if there are phone record between them. No phone records show him calling Clint that morning. Or Clints phone would have shown him calling ZA asking where are you taking my sister. We didn't see any today so I don't think there are any.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yes this could be very irrelevant (ZA sensationalizing a complete lie about the meth deal) and phone records are everything, I agree. No way Clint wouldn't have called Zach. I do agree with this. It's just such a weird lie. But maybe he wanted to defend himself to Autry for taking her to begin with? Who knows what was going through his sick, twisted mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do get the clarity of prosecution not wanting all this extra stuff to "cloud" the jury or make them doubt.

However, it makes me doubt more when they can't fill in the blanks sometimes. (I still think ZA is guilty here, I just think the prosecution needs to build the story more around the phones and maybe they will to make it crystal clear to the jury, and back up their own witnesses.)

Like it's clear to me that Rebecca Earp said Zach called her from Dylan's phone the day of Holly going missing. If that is true....we need Dylan's records. Period. OR we need a cell phone expert talking about the "spoof" deal and that as an expert he sees indicated that Zach was using his own phone but spoofing Dylan's number.

Yes, I think it's necessary to lay this out. It would also verify locations as far as Shayne's phone and the barn and pings and would support Autry's story. So yes, in this case, I believe more is more...not less is more.

BBM:
And I also thought he used Dylan's ophone to update his Facebook status that morning with " You never was you stupid who** "

JMO

Have you followed other murder trials before? If not, you may be confused how a prosecution team tries a case and why they do certain things and not do other things. The jury will be instructed by the judge how to evaluate the evidence and the state will pull it all together during closing arguments.

Oh I am newbie 101. Self-admit completely. I like sharing but by no means do I get the whole process.

But, and I mean this kindly, I'm not sure what you are saying above applies to what I'm saying at all?

I get the prosecution doesn't want to share the "extra noise" of outside folks that are not Zach and Autry and Holly.

But I'm saying that indeed by sharing Shayne and Dylan's phone records, the jury would be better-informed and could corroborate their own witnesses ---Autry and Rebecca Earp. And if ZACH was truly using Dylan's phone to make phone calls???? Yeah, we want to know that!!!!

So by having a witness (Rebecca Earp) who testified that she got a call from Zach on Dylan's phone ----this completely matters to the case!

Will we get conviction of Zach without it? Quite possibly. But the goal here is to have the best prosecution possible, right? And I'm merely pointing out they could fill these holes for sure!

BBM:
And I also thought he used Dylan's ophone to update his Facebook status that morning with " You never was you stupid who* "

JMO

Yes you are right!!!!!

I never see a post emi posts in here. Anybody else?

OT for sure so briefly;
For me Tweets are all blank posts.I'm on Firefox and have tried everything. If I open IE 11 I get the tweets but every page takes forever to load.

So on this timeline of phone calls....

I don't know the layout. Bring out the maps! [emoji15][emoji33]

But can anyone who knows the area better look at this timeline and tell us if the locations mentioned are close to Shayne Autry's trailer on Yellow Church or whatever?

What calls and part of this timeline puts them at that location?

And can someone confirm, is Shayne's grandmothers barn behind that trailer or super close by?

I know everyone is thinking "where is this barn time?" But I don't have a clue of the locator/markers that are indicated.

Maybe we will get the pinpoint map on Monday showing some things?

f4479c521e3dd2c56a41c4a623c3af45.jpg

T (and it just so happened this very gun was the one identified as used to shoot HB).

Actually it wasn't. The state offered speculative testimony that Gun X could have been used to shoot HB. But they couldn't even say with any certainty the caliber of gun that was used. I suspect they are hoping the jury doesn't notice the massive generality that leaves such a gaping hole, and I doubt the defense atty has been smart enough to get admissions from each witness as they go along that a million other guns could have been the murder weapon. It's a big hole in the case, in the hands of a capable def atty.

So on this timeline of phone calls....

I don't know the layout. Bring out the maps! [emoji15][emoji33]

But can anyone who knows the area better look at this timeline and tell us if the locations mentioned are close to Shayne Autry's trailer on Yellow Church or whatever?

What calls and part of this timeline puts them at that location?

And can someone confirm, is Shayne's grandmothers barn behind that trailer or super close by?

I know everyone is thinking "where is this barn time?" But I don't have a clue of the locator/markers that are indicated.

Maybe we will get the pinpoint map on Monday showing some things?

f4479c521e3dd2c56a41c4a623c3af45.jpg

I am just guessing, but I believe that grandmas abandoned farm is very close by. I think the cell towers would be the same, so some of that time they could have been at the barn. ugh

OT for sure so briefly;
For me Tweets are all blank posts.I'm on Firefox and have tried everything. If I open IE 11 I get the tweets but every page takes forever to load.

That's why I cut and paste the tweets the old school way. I don't post them in the 'embedded' way because some people cant see them.

If I reboot the computer I can usually see all of the tweets. But if not, they look blank.

The only way I'll believe ZAs story told to JA about going to Clints house to teach him how to cook meth is if there are phone record between them. No phone records show him calling Clint that morning. Or Clints phone would have shown him calling ZA asking where are you taking my sister. We didn't see any today so I don't think there are any.

It's unclear if the def atty even has a clue how big an issue this could be. The state has built a case about HB being stalked and grabbed, while (unless I have misread it completely, because I didn't yet get to watch this live) the story of their star witness (whose story must be true, to have a case) is saying she was only collateral to some "meth-making class" that Clint wanted to enroll in. This part of the story casts doubt on everything, but the state is more or less acting like it's a lie, yet they can't have it both ways when it comes to JA's credibility.

It's unclear if the def atty even has a clue how big an issue this could be. The state has built a case about HB being stalked and grabbed, while (unless I have misread it completely, because I didn't yet get to watch this live) the story of their star witness (whose story must be true, to have a case) is saying she was only collateral to some "meth-making class" that Clint wanted to enroll in. This part of the story casts doubt on everything, but the state is more or less acting like it's a lie, yet they can't have it both ways when it comes to JA's credibility.

However, the liar might be ZA and not Autry. Autry is not saying that he knows that accusation to be true. He is just saying that he was told this by the defendant.

Nor would there have to be any phone calls between CB and ZA. CB may not have ever had his cell #, nor ever spoken by phone.

It is possible that they hung out at a party or mutual friends, and CB expressed interest in learning to be a cooker. It may or may not be true. Zach might be lying.

It seems odd to me that he would make up such a lie so long ago. Unless, as some have speculated, he wanted to look like less of a stalker, and give himself some twisted defense for his vile actions---like''she came out at me screaming, so I had to quiet her down' kind of thing.

I know this is rambling, just trying to say that if this is a lie, which it probably is, it does not mean that Autry is the one that made up the lie.

Also, it may have been Shayne that was walking her to the woods. So Clint may not have made the connection between Zach and the abduction.

JA is only quoting what ZA told him. Quite possible ZA lied to cover up that he had been stalking and then abducted Holly in order to rape her. That scenario would not sit well with JA who was a member of the Aryan Nation.

KB and Holly seemed very close. One explanation for KB'S panic when told HB was walking into the woods with a guy in camo...did HB share with her mom the weird guy in camo staring at she and her friend at the coon hunt and KB immediately thought it was him. How long before HB abduction was the coon hunt?

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I dont think the state is the least bit worried. If the defense calls someone I imagine they had to pay a handsome sum for his testimony. I think the state will be ready and prepared to cross examine anyone the defense calls.

The state may even have a rebuttal case after the defense has rested and call the FBI telephone expert back to the stand again.

IMO
It would not surprise me if Defense threw Shayne under the bus since he's dead and can't testify.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I know this is a random question but Im curious about something. If Zach is guilty, would he LIKELY tell his lawyer this and all the details of the crime? Is it common for murderers and rapists to be honest about their guilt when speaking with their lawyers?

^^ RBBM

Autry never testified to that. Autry stated that Zach told him that was the reason he was at the Bobo residence.

One reason Zach might say that to Autry is to dissuade him from thinking that this was a premeditated sexual assault & planned murder.

KB and Holly seemed very close. One explanation for KB'S panic when told HB was walking into the woods with a guy in camo...did HB share with her mom the weird guy in camo staring at she and her friend at the coon hunt and KB immediately thought it was him. How long before HB abduction was the coon hunt?

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
4 days. Coon hunt was on the 9th. Holly was abducted on the 13th.

Ok so here's my issue with Dinsmore...

I posted yesterday that Victor took the stand saying the fight broke out between SA and ZA (which was also Autry's story) and Victor said this took place on the 13th. (I thought the 13th was 2 days later - I was incorrect ). I am POSITIVE Victor said this was on the 13th... (I watched live testimony here and made a note that he said it occurred on the 13th.

Niner corrected me here, and rightly so to say the 13th was the day of Holly going missing.

What we have here is a SLIGHT discrepancy between Victor and Autry's story. And the battle of the "tenses" ----one saying the words spoken were present tense, one saying the words spoken were past tense.

Victor spoke that when he walked out he heard them fighting about "who was gonna hit her first"

He broke them up. And that was it.

Remember at this time, Victor is interviewed, a long time has passed. AND HE DOES NOT KNOW what they are talking about, or that Holly is involved in ANY WAY.

Autry's version is this happened 2 days AFTER she went missing and 2 days after he had "almost disposed" of the body with Zach.

Autry says Shayne spoke first and said "you didn't have to Kill her" then Zach says "I even let you hit her first".

And as Zach is saying that and a punch is thrown, Victor walks out to break it up and so he only hears the tail end of it.

Autry was speaking about 2 days ago, in the past tense.

To me, this discrepancy isn't that big of a deal because to me, Autry clearly had the better memory on the timing of when this happened. He almost disposed of her body two days earlier. He knew that this was the timing. How many days a year are you disposing of a dead body? I am fairly certain Autry clearly has the timing right on this fight. And it was that day he asked Zach "so what did you end up doing with the body?"

Victor and Autry were both there. They both witnessed this fight between SA and ZA. Autry knew the context at the time. Victor DID NOT.

It's actually impressive that Victor knows any words at all that were said considering he hadn't a CLUE what they were talking about at the time.

So the fact that he gets the tenses wrong and thinks they are speaking in present tense, doesn't shock me.

Autry's story is solid. Corroborated by Victor, who gets a little phrasing wrong and the timing mixed up. Not surprised. Victor was obviously not an all star witness but one who had to "remember" these details BY FAR years after they happened when he didn't know anything big was even going down about this case at the time.

All JMO
Thanks for trying to make sense of this part as that part confused me too.
This may be correct the way you describe it.

What I have trouble with is that the story we are being told by the witnesses seems to be saying now that everything that happened to holly occurred on just that morning and that she was shot a very short time later that same morning/day.

I guess things were rapidly unfolding the moment they took her but since we are hearing allegations that at least 2 and maybe more of them raped her too and then she somehow ends up in the truck going to get shot its just hard to believe all that occurred in a matter of hours.

Because the thing we have not heard about yet is the allegations that Dylan was also involved in raping Holly. When he was in prison with his brother there were reports of him being involved in the rape too.

So it gets difficult to think about all these people being involved in some aspect of her abduction and all of that happening in just a few hours at most.

Maybe more witnesses will help us understand it better. It is confusing to me and if I had one wish so far it would be that I wish the case could have been presented better to help us understand the timing of what happened when.

Right now it seems we are getting lots of gory details but the sequence of exactly what happened when is getting very muddy and confusing to me.

It would not surprise me if Defense threw Shayne under the bus since he's dead and can't testify.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
I hope she tries. It would implicate ZA if she did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member