IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he exposed himself to the girls and they laughed or called him weirdo or gross! He could have gotten angry and punished them. His former boss said he had a bad temper and the hatchet came out when he got angry at her and her family.

This has always been my feeling. Long, long ago now, I had someone discount my theory being just that but I feel strongly about it. I always felt like one of the photos made it appear that BG was exposing himself as he was walking. As a teenager of that age, I can see the girls trying to secretly film him and then him getting angry when he heard them laughing at him. I never thought this was planned. I think someone simply snapped. It's just my opinion but I wanted you to know that I feel the same.

Yes, thank you, that's what I'm thinking/feeling...maybe he just didn't get caught, or sudden escalation or snapping, but if the latter seems surprising, guess it's not impossible.

Thoughts ... esteemed Canadian (ex) Colonel Russ Williams, commander of Trenton Air Force base ... no prior criminal history, went for years undetected as a prolific panty thief and escalated overnite to kill 2 women. BTK, another outwardly outstanding citizen, no criminal history.

My Lord!! After a long shift and catching up reading on this thread.. Just my own thoughts MOO...
NATIONS is BG! His stance and walk in court. Covering his face, his cheeks looking downward crossing the bridge. I could go on and on but, this little Mama tired.
If I'm wrong about him... you all come to Michigan and first 2 rounds of whatever on me!
DN is BG.
Goodnight sweeties. Hug and love more. Peace!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Thoughts ... esteemed Canadian (ex) Colonel Russ Williams, commander of Trenton Air Force base ... no prior criminal history, went for years undetected as a prolific panty thief and escalated overnite to kill 2 women. BTK, another outwardly outstanding citizen, no criminal history.

(I think I've been here too long today because I just read your location as "State of Beijing")

Very interesting!

Very Ironic/hypocriticial IF it's him, because he talks about the "love for a daughter" or whatever, yet he robbed two families of their daughters...

I can understand why some are doubtful this is BG. When I think of the person who committed this crime, I imagine someone methodical, calm, prepared and focussed on a target; and the recording sounds deep-voiced and in control. Someone like BTK who would seem normal on the outside. Based on DN's criminal history and these recent incidents, he seems impulsive/lacking self control, openly angry or "off" to everyone, and more like a spree killer.

If he did commit this crime, I could see it being a spur-of-the-moment decision when he originally went to the park to de-stress after breaking up with his wife (basing this on his social media re: the outdoors as stress relief and the timeline).

Alright, no charges of soliciting prostitutes that we know of...

Tonight is the first night since February that I feel like I can go to bed with some hope. I will be watching for updates throughout the morning. Nite to all you Websleuthers.

Justice for Abby and Libby

"According to court records, the 31-year-old has been on the run in Indiana since July of this year when he skipped a court appearance in Greenwood, two days after police released a sketch of the suspected Delphi killer. "

2 days after sketch was released, he went AWOL!!

The heavy-set photo of DN that was taken February 24th - 10 days after the murders - looks uncannily like him.

JMO

WG

Wondergirl. DN has a distinct hair line across his forehead, as recent photos show.
Wearing a hat, would camouflage this appearance. Sketches have hats!

I agree he looks heavier mid Feb 2017, and steroids could be an explanation.
As past employer states, had a violent temper, perhaps accounting for their use.

I think there are two different conversations going about this.

One conversation thread is wondering why LE didn't catch on to him sooner - and perhaps it is because his prior convictions didn't point to "killer of random girls."

The other conversation is about wondering how in the world he didn't have any prior convictions - perhaps he hid them well or escalated suddenly.

I will not be surprised to learn he has done more than we are aware of in the past. Still, it is baffling how he could seemingly randomly kill not one girl, but two, and hide the crime enough that it wasn't discovered by anyone until the next day. He took what seems like a huge risk.

Still so many unanswered questions on this case.

jmo

Very Ironic/hypocriticial IF it's him, because he talks about the "love for a daughter" or whatever, yet he robbed two families of their daughters...
While we as rational humans would see it as hypocritical, I'm sure it would be the result of some intense dissociation, etc. Due to his DV history he obviously has some hatred towards women...perhaps the girls were old enough to him that they had lost their innocence/couldn't be compared to his daughter, who I believe is still a toddler or very younf5?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

A better angle of DN walking into court.
[video=twitter;913589279489708032]https://twitter.com/alexismcadamstv/status/913589279489708032[/video]

Always my opinion only [emoji230]

Watch how DN's gait is, his feet/shoes look huge JMO. How does this compare to the photos we've seen of BG's stride/gait on the bridge pics? How tall is DN? Image thread hasn't been opened up :(.

While we as rational humans would see it as hypocritical, I'm sure it would be the result of some intense dissociation, etc. Due to his DV history he obviously has some hatred towards women...perhaps the girls were old enough to him that they had lost their innocence/couldn't be compared to his daughter, who I believe is still a toddler or very younf5?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Good thoughts, makes sense.

Another thing, we do not know how safe DN's daughter/kids have been in his care.

Watch how DN's gait is, his feet/shoes look huge JMO. How does this compare to the photos we've seen of BG's stride/gait on the bridge pics? How tall is DN? Image thread hasn't been opened up :(.

He's 5'9" or 5"10. Posted on sites with his mugshot and stats.

Didn't Delphi LE talk briefly about the murders of Libby & Abby being committed elsewhere from where they were located? And didn't Libby's grandfather inform the media of her cell phone pinging all over town?
This makes me wonder, if DN is the guy, where was the wife & how come LE thought there was more than one person. This is a twisted case.

I'll say it out loud....I hope and I pray to God above that this man is who we suspect he is....I want this nightmare to be over for the families of the murdered girls....I want whoever did this , and I am hoping this is the guy, to be off streets and trails and roads of our country...

somebody killed the girls....that somebody was a child of two parents, perhaps married, perhaps has children.....but its somebody....

I just as soon as it be this guy because he's in custody now...

and no, nobody wants somebody arrested and accused and charged and convicted just because we're in a hurry....

i highly doubt the girls saw him exposing himself and then LAUGHED and he got angry. no way no how. maybe the girls saw him expose himself, but 13/14 year old girls arent that naive. they would most definitely not be laughing. they might be terrified or threatened-- but not laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member