Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confused. So the neighbour last saw her at 10.30pm and the family last had contact with her at 10.30pm :thinking:

http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au...t/news-story/b435ba375d177dffc58fd89f5ba9f9d4

THE whereabouts of a Melbourne mother who went missing at Aireys Inlet over the weekend remains a mystery, although her pet dog has been found.

The search continues for Elisa Curry, 42, who police revealed was in contact with her family about 10.30pm on Saturday, after they had been to the AFL Grand Final.
3f05a031dba8dabfbebe7326280d423b

Elisa Curry has gone missing from an Aireys Inlet house.But when her husband returned to the family’s holiday house on Sunday morning, she could not be found.
“It’s odd that she was communicating with family as of 10.30pm but has not been seen since,”
Senior Sergeant Robert Wilby said in Aireys Inlet this afternoon.
The search, which has included the SES and the police air wing, is being broadened from the Aireys Street area where she was last seen.
Snr-Sgt Wilby said Ms Curry’s belongings were in the holiday home but the family dog, a black labrador, was missing. The dog was found on Monday afternoon at a nearby property.

The neighbour was the last to see her.

Vic Police are now stating that she didn't necessarily go for a run.

I wonder why Elisa’s dog was found at a neighbouring property if she didn’t take him or her out with her?

Problems in her marriage? Why tell a reporter that? My whiskers are twitching. I don’t like this at all.

Senior Sergeant Robert Wilby said Ms Curry's husband and children had gone to the AFL grand final on Saturday and returned to their Airey's Inlet holiday home on Sunday to find her, their dog and her mobile phone missing.
Ms Curry is an avid marathon runner and police thought she may have gone for a jog on Saturday night, but discounted the theory on Monday afternoon.

That's not to say she did not run her usual route to Lorne early on Sunday, or went for a walk.

There was no suspicious signs of a break-in or health issues either, Senior Sergeant Wilby said.
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/p...ing-for-run-with-her-dog-20171001-gysfw6.html

Is there mention of Elisa’s favourite place to take her dog for a run? Also, I wonder if she took a torch with her on Saturday night or if there was a full moon. I can’t imagine she’d stray too far from overhead street lighting if not.
There is an article that states she did a regular run to Lorne in the mornings.

There is an article that states she did a regular run to Lorne in the mornings.

That’s 4+ hours walk away from Airey’s — Elisa must be fit.

https://goo.gl/maps/ZLxioXAGEWr

If that’s the case, I wonder how far Elisa ran and which route she used if her dog was found so close to home. They need to check the dog’s paw pads for wear, ie; redness and raw patches, and the dog for any sign of injuries from an MVA.

̄
So at one & a half, to two hours driving time, one way
from Melbourne to Aireys Inlet, is close enough for
(someone) to drive there and back during the night...

Aireys to Lorne is only 22kms...

The neighbour is an odd one. Talks with her eyes closed!!!

4+ hours to walk via the shortest route, ie; the Great Ocean Rd, less to run.

I noticed that and she seemed to smile at times. She could be nervous in front of the camera.

̄
So...
No "goodnight" calls or texts the night before?
He didn't think that odd?
Even if she maybe didn't want to talk to him, surely
she'd want to say nigh-nigh to her children; and they her...

Phone ping info needed!

Argh…

4+ hours to walk via the shortest route, ie; the Great Ocean Rd, less to run.

I noticed that and she seemed to smile at times. She could be nervous in front of the camera.

Oh yes, gotcha...thought you meant driving!!

Was the neighbour the one to find the dog?

I wonder why Elisa’s dog was found at a neighbouring property if she didn’t take him or her out with her?

Problems in her marriage? Why tell a reporter that? My whiskers are twitching. I don’t like this at all.

̄
Yes, strange to say that bit of info about
problems in the marriage, however that was a
blurb where the preceding question is cut out...
(happens a lot)
so, it may not have been volunteered, but
coaxed-out by the reporter...

maybe. :dunno:

̄
So...
No "goodnight" calls or texts the night before?
He didn't think that odd?
Even if she maybe didn't want to talk to him, surely
she'd want to say nigh-nigh to her children; and they her...

Phone ping info needed!

Argh…

She last communicated with her family at 10.30 that night which I think is around the same time the neighbour saw her if what is being reported is accurate...

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...r/news-story/d536644942a700774ace22805ab90ea6

Police today revealed the Surrey Hills mother of three was in contact with her family, who had been to the AFL grand final, about 10.30pm on Saturday.

It’s Elisa’s second night out in the elements. Three, if you count Saturday night. I’m praying she’ll be found and back in the arms of her loved ones tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven