Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Photo of a rural telephone exchange:

attachment.php

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telephone_exchange#/media/File:KinnawannaTelstraExchange.jpg

Attachments

• 1280px-KinnawannaTelstraExchange.jpg
    1280px-KinnawannaTelstraExchange.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 119
Yes I was there when you were there Spooks. Remember? Yes the location of CG is more up by the 'so called' Cul De Sac end.. & down the bank a bit by the blackboy trees.
Hence the Claremont Cul De Sac killer quote. I wonder who mentioned that a way back.. The late Norma Rundle left the cross on the chain there.
When were you there at PipidinnyRoad PCS?

This thread will probably get even quieter with the 3-hour time difference between West Australian and eastern states sleuths.

Roll Call please:
Who lives in Perth or on the west coast?
Who lives elsewhere?

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

I'm in Canning Vale, my kids daycare one street from the accused old house in Huntingdale, took a cruise past when the cops were searching it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in Canning Vale, my kids daycare one street from the accused old house in Huntingdale, took a cruise past when the cops were searching it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Ringos.
Very close to home for you then.

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

Thanks Ringos.
Very close to home for you then.

I'm in Churchlands Spooks.....lived in Perth for 30 years

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm in Churchlands Spooks.....lived in Perth for 30 years

Hi ESH.
Thanks
I'm a Perth local for over 30 years too.

The end of Pippidinny road is like a Cul De Sac. So is the CG dump site. Did BRE leave trophy boxes near his home? Like Kewdale or Huntingdale? Or at another phone exchange in the hills..? Or other exchanges near his home? Bartholomeus was on the right track re Telstra eh? So if BRE was a lone hunter who were the 2 guys in the falcon wagon with one hidden in the back.The girl jumped & broke her ankle. Did they use a fake taxi plate & it was a normal wagon? Girl jumps out & remembers the Taxi plate on the back but it was stolen from a real Falcon Taxi wagon. Hence no interest from the cops if they pulled it up. Interesting one that is.

I think I can get a front row ticket. I must phone someone re that.

Hi ESH.
Thanks
I'm a Perth local for over 30 years too.

I like the fact that I was born in Corrigin, even though I was raised there, as dad joined the RAAF soon afterwards, but at least when the missus says "You're incorrigible", I can answer " I know, I was born there" ;)

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

I like the fact that I was born in Corrigin, even though I was raised there, as dad joined the RAAF soon afterwards, but at least when the missus says "You're incorrigible", I can answer " I know, I was born there" ;)

Classic!
Mr Incorrigible

I think I can get a front row ticket. I must phone someone re that.

Great !
Looking forward to your updates from the front line.

I really mean what I say too re tickets to the BRE show.. But I won't be updating you at all. IT IS A SERIOUS COURT CASE DID YOU KNOW!! Corrigin Air Show was a few days after my home invasion in 05. Friends took me to the Air show at Corrigan in 2005 to ease my mind from events brought onto me

I really mean what I say too re tickets to the BRE show.. But I won't be updating you at all. IT IS A SERIOUS COURT CASE DID YOU KNOW!! Corrigin Air Show was a few days after my home invasion in 05. Friends took me to the Air show at Corrigan in 2005 to ease my mind from events brought onto me

Excuse me PCS - but which part of my previous post stating I was looking forward to updates from the front line gave you the impression that I don't think this is a serious case?

Obviously it's a serious court case. I'm surprised you jumped to the conclusion I'm not taking the court case seriously from that one post.

[emoji23]

Re-hashing the taxi theme.

In October 1994, a 31 year old breaks her ankle when she leaps from a speeding taxi on Princess Road after the driver and another man try to attack her.

Below an extract from the book 'The Devil's Garden' - in the same year as the KK attack (1995) "a young woman got into a taxi at Claremont and the driver drove her over the railway line to the golf course. Forcibly stripped of her clothes, she manages to escape"

attachment.php

http://missingandmurderedaustralia.blogspot.com.au/2011/06/claremont-timeline.html

Attachments

• Devils Garden extract.jpg
    Devils Garden extract.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 156
Classic!
Mr Incorrigible

Dang. missed the fact that my phone changed "wasn't raised there" to "was raised there". Damn phone must've been made there.

I'd love to have the time to sit in the public gallery of the Coroner's hearing in Busselton 6th-8th December. Unfortunately working.
http://www.coronerscourt.wa.gov.au/C/call_over_results.aspx?uid=4133-3767-2709-2788

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members