Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone checked it out to date or is there any google earth of it prior to being the auditorium?

Yes I think so....not as the audotaurium but as the old quarry

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Just did a quick google and it seems there’s still a red hill quarry. 🤔

Just did a quick google and it seems there’s still a red hill quarry. [emoji848]
There is a huge gravel car park at top. The amphitheater is limestone blocks
638aaf8cc995aebee61631ea2c1155d7.jpg

Just did a quick google and it seems there’s still a red hill quarry. 樂

Sounds more like a gravel quarry when its named Red Hill quarry, rather than a limestone quarry. But I could be wrong

Sounds more like a gravel quarry when its named Red Hill quarry, rather than a limestone quarry. But I could be wrong
Red hill is the area....& yes a lot of gravel & iron stone up there, also granite, coffee stone & limestone where the escarpment drops off into the swan river valley.

I know Red Hill has been flagged in the past, but do you reckon this could be a likely Dump/burial site for SS?

Previous posters have speculated that this might be SS location if one believes the North South East West theory.

Previous posters have speculated that this might be SS location if one believes the North South East West theory.

I don't really have an opinion. Can say that I DO NOT believe in Clairvoyant though

So maybe the said legit clairvoyant was on to something. I wonder if there would be a fire or other even requiring fire attendance at the auditorium that uncovers a burial site in the near future. As I don’t believe BRE is going to let that one out of the bag.

That’s a fair comment. And I can see why.

I’m open to anything even crazy clairvoyants 😁

I don't really have an opinion. Can say that I DO NOT believe in Clairvoyant though

Lumina;13665493 However - my BIL is a career firefighter and went to a ‘legit’ clairvoyant for some guidance or *advertiser censored* and giggles. She told him some bits about a house fire he would attend and to look at the checkered floor and to watch out for the cameras. About 3 weeks later he did actually attend a house fire and was inside doing the safety rounds in the 2nd floor when he walked across some checkered tiles and looked down to see a gaping hole which he was seconds from falling through. . Long story short and getting to the point said:
Sounds like a sandstone two story building with a tassellated upper floor and sandstone paving a house/building used for masonic meetings.

So maybe the said legit clairvoyant was on to something. I wonder if there would be a fire or other even requiring fire attendance at the auditorium that uncovers a burial site in the near future. As I don’t believe BRE is going to let that one out of the bag.

"legit clairvoyant" .....????? There is no such thing. There have been dozens of these opportunistic fraudsters involved in this for years and have produced absolutely ZERO useful information. No psychic or clairvoyant has ever assisted Police in solving any crime.

Hence why I put legit in quotations as I’m well aware of their involvement and hindrance with this case.

"legit clairvoyant" .....????? There is no such thing. There have been dozens of these opportunistic fraudsters involved in this for years and have produced absolutely ZERO useful information. No psychic or clairvoyant has ever assisted Police in solving any crime.

Maybe or maybe not. However Lisa Govan's parents are releasing a documentary on the anniversary of her last sighting with the help of an investigator and medium.

[FONT=&quot]...Parents of a murdered Kalgoorlie woman hope a new documentary will solve the 18-year-old mystery of their daughter’s disappearance. ...[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ms Govan’s parents Ian and Pat, along with a documentary team including private investigator Amanda Nella and medium Claudia Renner, are in Kalgoorlie this week to begin the painful task of reliving their daughter’s tragic disappearance.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]...Ms Govan’s parents hope the documentary could lead to fresh clues about their daughter’s disappearance after almost two decades of questioning her whereabouts....

https://thewest.com.au/news/kalgoorlie-miner/focus-on-murder-mystery-ng-b88612096z

[/FONT]

attachment.php
attachment.php

More on GR in Sunday times as well.

Attachments

• GR_14_10_97.jpg
    GR_14_10_97.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 129
  • GR_SundayTimes_2.jpg
    GR_SundayTimes_2.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 127
Re-hashing the taxi theme.

In October 1994, a 31 year old breaks her ankle when she leaps from a speeding taxi on Princess Road after the driver and another man try to attack her.

Below an extract from the book 'The Devil's Garden' - in the same year as the KK attack (1995) "a young woman got into a taxi at Claremont and the driver drove her over the railway line to the golf course. Forcibly stripped of her clothes, she manages to escape"

attachment.php

http://missingandmurderedaustralia.blogspot.com.au/2011/06/claremont-timeline.html
Came across this useful scribble map - link and screenshot below - I am sorry do not know who the author is.

https://www.scribblemaps.com/maps/view/Claremont_Attacks/JYm3Rct01U

attachment.php
Dunno, if all these attacks can be put to the accused as some of them involved two perps, not one, and the only alleged crimes he's been charged with don't appear to have 2 perps from what police said about DNA in earlier stories.
The 2 perps theme seem to run with the alleged attacks involving Taxis or what might've been assumed as Taxis.
So we probably dealing with multiple unrelated criminal activities.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Dunno, if all these attacks can be put to the accused as some of them involved two perps, not one, and the only alleged crimes he's been charged with don't appear to have 2 perps from what police said about DNA in earlier stories.
The 2 perps theme seem to run with the alleged attacks involving Taxis or what might've been assumed as Taxis.

Or perhaps 2 persons who sometimes worked together & other times alone

As I've said previously, I do believe that there is a link between fake taxis & CSK. Also think CSK worked alone. Having said that, it would be coincidental if 2 fake taxis were operating in Claremont, preying on women at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member