MS - Jessica Chambers, Panola County, Dec 2014 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Murder might not have been premeditated. He probably thought she was already dead. QT prolly didnt want to leave the scene pristine and hurried to destroy evidence. IMO

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Okay I can see that...a murder of "passion"? and then when it was done cover up. Yeah that makes sense...still max for QT on that.

If it was smothering which i believe it was it is still premeditation in my book. It takes minutes to do this. Enough time to stop. IMO

If it was smothering which i believe it was it is still premeditation in my book. It takes minutes to do this. Enough time to stop. IMO

Right, I agree. But not pre-mediated all day long is what I meant when I said it didn't seen pre-meditated.

I really hope the Defense brings in a few witnesses before they rest. There is still a lot to clear up. JMO

I'm not sure who the Defense could call? Maybe his Momma to say she once dropped him on his head. All kidding aside I think the only thing they can do is bring back those witnesses to say they heard Eric. Other than that I cant think of a darn thing. Other than to see he gets a fair trial, as it should be.

all those witnesses that heard Eric have been released. So don't think they are coming back and I feel defense made their point with them. The only witnesses I can think of are a speech person to verify that Eric could really be Quinton which I don't think they can find anyone to do that or an expert on dying declarations and how often they end up being the real killer.

Forgot they were released. Thank You. Should be short for the Defense. Heck I think I only heard 2 objections from the defense thru Trial. At least times I listened.

Forgot they were released. Thank You. Should be short for the Defense. Heck I think I only heard 2 objections from the defense thru Trial. At least times I listened.

Yes, that was unusual...and did you notice...no side bars

If the perp and Jessica were both in her car when allegedly gasoline was poured over her head and she was lit on fire, how in the heck did the perp get out without being burned and physically injured?

Only the door on the driver’s side was open wide enough for Jessica to slide through.

Afaik, all the windows on the vehicle were closed so I highly doubt someone poured gas on Jessica through the window on the driver’s side.
How can a person pour gas on someone and light it without a struggle? Jessica was conscious and able to defend herself if she was attacked.

Jessica stopped having sex with QT. If she and QT were having sex in the vehicle, most likely her clothing would have been in her car.
So, I believe Jessica was alone in the vehicle when this happened and after an explosion injured her body, she narrowly opened and escaped through the car door. Then she quickly dropped her cell phone which was in her hands so she could remove her clothing. Then she ran for safety.

jmo

Wouldn't that depend on whether he thought he had killed her (suffocated her) or if he knew she was still alive before he supposedly went and got the gas?
Supposedly by the prosecution narrative, he suffocated her and then decided to burn the car with her inside.

If Jessica was suffocated before gasoline was poured over her head,wouldn't she have died inside the vehicle?
When this incident happened, Jessica was alert and physically able to open her car door and get out.
Jessica never lost consciousness imo.

https://lawnewz.com/opinion/the-pro...rs-case-in-the-jessica-chambers-murder-trial/

Mentions Eric Hill, as well:

the criminal informant who led Louisiana authorities to Tellis is named Eric. The informant, who previously dated Tellis’s sister in the same area where Tellis is accused of killing Chambers, initially told investigators another person was responsible for the Louisiana murder. When investigators realized it was a lie, Eric then named Quinton Tellis

Eric Hill previously dated QT's sister??? Wasn't that somebody else? Arab Ali?

I think Jessica was unconscious when he doused her (strangling) perhaps opened the door and then threw a match in. IIRC there wasn't any explosion, fire was contained to interior when Fire/EMS arrived.

EEK! Not out of the question at all, but could Kesha hate her that much? We know that the best friend business is BS, but was JC really going to Memphis in her lounge/pj's and slippers and <Respectfully snipped>
They didn't enter the photos into evidence because they thought the jury had had enough of surveillance testimony. Creepy. JMO

Thanks to All who gave such thoughtful responds to my theory.:tyou:

Your entire post was worth viewing again. But,I just wanted to offer my explaination on her not changing for birthday trip to Memphis. I believe the call was from the woman in Batesville. I believe the quick trip to M&M was to get money to buy xtra gas,perhaps buy cigarettes & get something to eat. Cleaning the car was a rouse.

I am only assuming that JC thought she could get money from Quinton for gas go to Batesville.Pay Quinton's back money(from previous dealings + gas?) from woman in Batesville.Go home give mom cigarettes & finally talk to KM about leaving for birthday party then dress for trip to Memphis.

I am going out out on a limb here on. As several very sharp posters pointed out KM ignoring calls from JC could have been KM giving Quinton some alone time with Jessica?

Now where I am having some difficulty is he circumstances of Jessica & her car being set fiire unknown to KM & the rest of the Sandbox gang until the next day the 7th.I believe the instant Ali posted the smoldering Kia on FB every Sandbox dirtbag knew exactly what happened.

Never forget ;Auntie Sha Sha knew and told reporter on video at the M&M, 'and that's when it happened.(would need to find link)

Finally the last word in your post creepy. :freakedout:
:cow:

Evident to me in the Louisiana affidavit and this Trial that Tellis has no problem throwing others under the bus. Not covering for anybody but himself. Interesting his lies in both cases and his phone gets him busted.7 months after Jessica he is at it again. I wonder what else he has done we don't know about.

all those witnesses that heard Eric have been released. So don't think they are coming back and I feel defense made their point with them. The only witnesses I can think of are a speech person to verify that Eric could really be Quinton which I don't think they can find anyone to do that or an expert on dying declarations and how often they end up being the real killer.

Could recall Kesha,but she was dismissed. They could get her back, but it would take some legal finagling. Not sure if it would be much help, but I don't believe her testimony was the whole truth and probably not true that she met QT through JC. JMO

Is the trial going to resume today? If so, what time (local)? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am convinced,by cell phone data testimony that QT was involved and was probably solely responsible for this horror. But, I am really bothered by the "Eric" testimony. Power of suggestion is real, but in reflection, any and all of those who testified, could have changed their initial statements to reflect afterthought that they may have been influenced by Cole Haleys insistence that she said "eric" and that she spoke in sentences. The "sentences" were highly unlikely. If CH was lying and everyone followed suit, or just believed him and did not think for themselves to confirm, a horrible injustice was perpetrated on investigators, community, her family, the media, and quite possibly a girl (now murdered and very dead) in Louisiana. I have no sympathy for CH. JMO

If you listen to the video in my above post, you hear Cole's testimony where he testified he did not get a name out of Jessica. It was at least three other responders that came to aid him that one or all assumed they heard Jessica say Eric or Derek. In this video detective Douglas expands on how the name Eric or Derek came to be by his recollection. Starting at around 52 minutes in. Apparently a lot of hearsay. I'm afraid this whole "Eric or Derek" assumption could really hurt this case for the prosecution. Praying for justice for Jessica. ALL MOO. [video=youtube;mPI1qrS8of4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPI1qrS8of4[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels