MS - Jessica Chambers, Panola County, Dec 2014 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Jessica was suffocated before gasoline was poured over her head,wouldn't she have died inside the vehicle?
When this incide happened, Jessica was alert and physically able to open her car door and get out.
Jessica never lost consciousness imo.

I agree. I don't think she lost consciousness. I think she rebuffed his sexual advances and got angry and took her car key and ran. I think she was looking for her key when he returned and threw gas on her and lit her on fire. He ran and she escaped the car, but not before a huge surge of heat hit her. She stripped down to her underwear. I think she was in the drivers seat and he was in the passenger seat with seat reclined so as not to be seen by witnesses. She wasn't in that burning car for long to be able to live for four hours. When the witnesses arrived and saw only the burning car, I think Jessica was out of the car and their vision of her was blocked by the car. She then made her way to the road where paramedics found her.
In my opinion, the single piece of most damning evidence against Q is his 7:42 fake call to Jessica telling her he would see her tomorrow.

After this trial is over, no matter what verdict the jury comes back with, once they read in the news about the other murder and an Eric who is a close associate being in the story, they are going to be like, "whhhhhaaaaaaattt??"

If he's found guilty, it will be interesting to see if his appeal (or even another trial) involves more (any!) mention of Eric <modsnip> name.

I agree. I don't think she lost consciousness. I think she rebuffed his sexual advances and got angry and took her car key and ran. I think she was looking for her key when he returned and threw gas on her and lit her on fire. He ran and she escaped the car, but not before a huge surge of heat hit her. She stripped down to her underwear. I think she was in the drivers seat and he was in the passenger seat with seat reclined so as not to be seen by witnesses. She wasn't in that burning car for long to be able to live for four hours. When the witnesses arrived and saw only the burning car, I think Jessica was out of the car and their vision of her was blocked by the car. She then made her way to the road where paramedics found her.
In my opinion, the single piece of most damning evidence against Q is his 7:42 fake call to Jessica telling her he would see her tomorrow.

BBM. And then erasing all messages and never contacting her again.

:welcome:

Thanks to All who gave such thoughtful responds to my theory.:tyou:

Your entire post was worth viewing again. But,I just wanted to offer my explaination on her not changing for birthday trip to Memphis. I believe the call was from the woman in Batesville. I believe the quick trip to M&M was to get money to buy xtra gas,perhaps buy cigarettes & get something to eat. Cleaning the car was a rouse.

I am only assuming that JC thought she could get money from Quinton for gas go to Batesville.Pay Quinton's back money(from previous dealings + gas?) from woman in Batesville.Go home give mom cigarettes & finally talk to KM about leaving for birthday party then dress for trip to Memphis.

I am going out out on a limb here on. As several very sharp posters pointed out KM ignoring calls from JC could have been KM giving Quinton some alone time with Jessica?

Now where I am having some difficulty is he circumstances of Jessica & her car being set fiire unknown to KM & the rest of the Sandbox gang until the next day the 7th.I believe the instant Ali posted the smoldering Kia on FB every Sandbox dirtbag knew exactly what happened.

Never forget ;Auntie Sha Sha knew and told reporter on video at the M&M, 'and that's when it happened.(would need to find link)

Finally the last word in your post creepy. :freakedout:
:cow:

The woman she sold the pills to lived somewhere SOUTH of courtland.... not Batesville. Remember, pros. showed her at M&M, picked up QT and turned left onto 51 going south THEN he was seen in JC's car by some woman in pill ladies yard....THEN they drove to Batesville (not sure but I think they took the interstate north to Batesville). JMO ETA agree about Sandbox gang at least knowing that night. Also, they could have stopped at the Sandbox either before or after going to pill ladies house.

Does anyone know the content of the call that Jessica made to her Mom at 7:13? Either I missed it or it wasn't addressed.

Your entire post was worth viewing again. But,I just wanted to offer my explaination on her not changing for birthday trip to Memphis. I believe the call was from the woman in Batesville. I believe the quick trip to M&M was to get money to buy xtra gas,perhaps buy cigarettes & get something to eat. Cleaning the car was a rouse.

I am only assuming that JC thought she could get money from Quinton for gas go to Batesville.Pay Quinton's back money(from previous dealings + gas?) from woman in Batesville.Go home give mom cigarettes & finally talk to KM about leaving for birthday party then dress for trip to Memphis.

I am going out out on a limb here on. As several very sharp posters pointed out KM ignoring calls from JC could have been KM giving Quinton some alone time with Jessica?

Now where I am having some difficulty is he circumstances of Jessica & her car being set fiire unknown to KM & the rest of the Sandbox gang until the next day the 7th.I believe the instant Ali posted the smoldering Kia on FB every Sandbox dirtbag knew exactly what happened.

Never forget ;Auntie Sha Sha knew and told reporter on video at the M&M, 'and that's when it happened.(would need to find link)

BBM:
From early on, Dec 9 ;
"There was a party going on and she was there," said Chambers' acquaintance Charlotte Wilkerson. "When she left the party, that's when it happened to her."
http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story...-tries-to-comfort-burning-victim-before-death

Was Sha Sha at the party and witnessed LC there or is she just repeating what she was told by others?

RBBM

If I recall correctly, Paul Rowlette (or another witness) said KM's mobile account was out of minutes,
so JLC's calls could not go through.

RBBM

If I recall correctly, Paul Rowlette (or another witness) said KM's mobile account was out of minutes,
so JLC's calls could not go through.

It was clear to me in the testimony that JC did NOT want to be alone with Q. She wanted her friend with her.

Good thoughts there swedie on the drink vs. Eric or Derek!!

Oops - just remembered I have to watch my NINERS play football tonight at 8pm. :cheer:

So - I'll just catch up later, as I know you all will have nice detailed posts on what will be going on today!

:wave:

Thanks Niner. I swear Jessica was asking for a "drink" and not saying "Eric or Derek." :pullhair: There was no dying declaration from her. She was merely focused on getting relief from the excruciating burning and pain in her mouth and throat by asking for a drink. It makes total sense IMHO. I'll ask again, please, is there anyone local who could contact and pass my notion along to the DA Champion? Or provide me with a direct phone number? The prosecution needs to put the focus on giving some sort of explanation to the jurors to disregard and/or shed light on the whole Eric or Derek assumption. This will be what the defense hangs their hat on in closing arguments and it will have a huge impact on the jurors decision. TIA and MOO.

Sorry to be repeating myself but I can't stress enough how important it is that the Crown tries to clarify or explain away this point.

Good luck with the Niners tonight. Go Niners go! :cheer::cheer:

Which Eric will the defense try to blame for Jessica's death?

I think some of the several witnesses helped clear up the Eric thingy. I am sure Prosecution will remind Jurors during closing. IMO

Hi swedie :seeya:

swedie....Haley was asked on CROSS EXAMINATION to read his original report, written soon after the fire. He wrote that JC said to him "Eric set me on fire". JMO as a professional, he should never have written that unless that is exactly what she said, and certainly not written it if he was just repeating what others said. He was the first person to talk to her, and he claimed that she TALKED with difficulty to him. I rest my case, lol. JMO

MizStery, I agree, I remember thinking that Kesha seemed very distant on the stand for someone who was supposed to be a friend of Jessica but thought perhaps she was just nervous/upset. Did seem odd that she suddenly stopped communicating with Jessica when they had planned to go out that night. It makes sense but is horrible to think that a friend might have put her in a bad situation being with Tellis alone, although I suppose Kesha might not have known he would be that dangerous.

<modsnip>

I hope to God that Jessica was in some kind of shock that protected her from the agony of the burn injuries. Either way, she showed tremendous spirit in walking and trying to speak (unbelievable). Can you imagine being able to live with yourself if you had done that to someone, or sit calmly in a police station or courtroom and hope to get away with it (if QT is guilty). I genuinely pity people who have no humanity in them. Just the pathetic lies of Tellis during the tapes ("I wanna say....."), it reminded me of a child trying to get out of something he's been caught doing by his mother. Really pitiful.

BBM:
The burn Center Director Dr Hickerson stated;

"Due to the areas of her body that were spared from the fire, Hickerson believes Chambers was sitting when she was set on fire. He also said she was likely in a closed area--possibly a car--because of the soot and burns she had in her mouth and throat."
http://www.wlox.com/story/36579343/jurors-to-examine-scene-of-jessica-chambers-murder

In his testimony he goes on to explain that the areas that were spared, the genitalia and the buttocks as well as the bottoms of her feet, show that she was in a seated position. He explain the the hotter the temperature and the longer the exposure the deeper the burns. The burn areas are deep not quick. He explains why in his testimony here:

***** WARNING: GRAPHIC PHOTOS*****

[video=youtube;aPPkBuNQn5g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPPkBuNQn5g[/video]

IMO from that information she was not in the car for only a short time. She had severe deep burns over 93% of her body.

A minute-by-minute timeline of Jessica Chambers' final day
Therese Apel, The Clarion-Ledger Published 9:03 a.m. CT Oct. 15, 2017 | Updated 9:29 a.m. CT Oct. 15, 2017

In testimony on Saturday, federal intelligence analyst Paul Rowlett laid out a timeline of Jessica Chambers' and Quinton Tellis' moves on Chambers' last day on earth.

The timeline included cell phone data, security video, and phone and text records. To the best of our ability, here's a recreation from the 96-page Power Point slideshow that was presented in court by Rowlett.

[...]

I think Jessica was unconscious when he doused her (strangling) perhaps opened the door and then threw a match in. IIRC there wasn't any explosion, fire was contained to interior when Fire/EMS arrived.

If Jessica was the target and she was doused with gasoline and a match was thrown on her, she would have been engulfed in flames in seconds.

Was a match found near Jessica's vehicle? I heard a witness say two lighters were found but apparently they're irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$