NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I concur. (particularly or especially if shot in the rear and the bullet was allowed to remain. :))

ETA: I'm going to bed. I was trying to be humorous but fear this is going to fall flat. Apologies and goodnight all!!

Not sure what this has to do with my original post?

-thanks Kitty, I will look at the FBI interview, I missed it.

You will not find any LE or FBI interviews pertaining to Compas or anyone else interviewed by authorities during this ongoing investigation that may take months or years to be completed.

Perhaps you're thinking of other cases where charges are laid and in certain states the supporting evidence and interviews are publicly released prior to trial?

Probably posted but don't read about this anymore

how this is making sense to anyone

respectfully

is just absurd

and insulting -- they have not even made a any sense story !!

fact his house was broken into connect to the laptop

lets put the deal together

Las Vegas shooter's laptop missing its hard drive

http://abcnews.go.com/US/las-vegas-shooters-laptop-missing-hard-drive/story?id=50709285
I'm not sure house breaking is connected Cariis..
The laptop they were discussing was one of the laptops he held in his room.

Probably posted but don't read about this anymore

how this is making sense to anyone

respectfully

is just absurd

and insulting -- they have not even made a any sense story !!

fact his house was broken into connect to the laptop

lets put the deal together

Las Vegas shooter's laptop missing its hard drive

http://abcnews.go.com/US/las-vegas-shooters-laptop-missing-hard-drive/story?id=50709285

So many weird things with this case, he was planning on leaving... according to LE..... which meant he didn’t plan on offing himself. But then he committed suicide.... ie, alleged.

Then his hard drive is missing but he had soft ware to erase it. So, how did he disappear his hard drive while in that room. And why have soft ware to erase it. You could be right, something rotten in Denmark?

Because many times if the bullet does not hit a vital organ, doctors will leave it in. It is riskier to remove it. Although the bullet can maybe lead to lead poisoning in the future.

Exactly. Sometimes bullet is in the location that it would be dangerous to remove it.

-“choice of venue”? I’m not following, in relation to what?
We wondered why SP chose LV for his massacre when he could have chosen another place/geographical location with similar access to a large crowd of people..

So he got the bullet removed within a few hours and left... seems probable and doesn’t warrant questioning of a victims medical care IMO

The bullet wasn't removed, doctors decided to leave it in and to take it out at some later time.

The same way hard drives went missing or were destroyed by previous mass shooters - usually in the day or hours before the massacres.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Then what was he doing with a laptop in his room without a hard drive?

It's a fact Eric Paddock said what he said. It's on video. I would start there.
Name Age? Addresses? , employment history? relationship history, financial history, offshore bank a/c information?
i need to establish a centre of rock hard facts.. then we can track, ask and listen to other people's descriptions... etc

If I wanted to learn more about the shooter, I would go back to analyzing the brothers interviews. And I would pay close attention to everything he says.

Exactly, the obvious answer would be that he didn’t remove it, someone else did.

we do not know.
The 60 minutes programme stated he had more than one laptop in his room.
So far the word is that A laptop in his room was missing a hard drive even though he obviously had purchased an app for cleaning a hard drive.
Either the cleaning software did too good a job on it or Paddock is playing mind games.. creating an enigma status for himself..
In order to put a rational hypotheses of that scenario together its probably a good idea to collect some facts, a skeleton for the case that will remain unchanged no matter what happens..
Name, Rank Number kind o thingy?

Exactly, the obvious answer would be that he didn’t remove it, someone else did.

Yea for sure! That's what would make the most sense. It just adds to the questions of what was found in the room? The Swat officers said it looked like a gun store. Why would he have so many guns? And why would he set it up in such a way that it looks like a store?

But according to the Wall Street Journal, all is not lost....only the hard drive of the laptop. Then comes the computer ---

"Investigators examining the Las Vegas mass shooter’s computers have found an internet search for techniques used by local police for breaching rooms in standoff situations, according to a law-enforcement official with knowledge of the investigation...."
https://www.wsj.com/articles/brothe...essing-child-*advertiser censored*-1508953678

As I'm not a subscriber, I'm unable to read the rest of the story.

Even the original ABC story didn't suggest that.

"Paddock is believed to have removed the hard drive before fatally shooting himself, and the missing device has not yet been recovered, sources told ABC News."
He could have removed it a week or two before shooting himself.. this dude is very crazy..
the NYT video piece described his movements. he was so determined, so hellbent on his task that he even shot people who had taken cover in between bouts of shooting.. he moved fast, determined.. vengefully..so for that reason I suggest that the most obvious answer is not necessarily the correct answer..strange man.. strange thinking process.. too little information..

He could have removed it a week or two before shooting himself.. this dude is very crazy..
the NYT video piece described his movements. he was so determined, so hellbent on his task that he even shot people who had taken cover in between bouts of shooting.. he moved fast, determined.. vengefully..so for that reason I suggest that the most obvious answer is not necessarily the correct answer..strange man.. strange thinking process.. too little information..

He could have removed it the day of the shooting. Threw it away somewhere.

How exactly is it the obvious answer? He had plenty of time to remove it and throw it away. It's not like he was immobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769